Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 10-07-2015, 05:22 PM
Master
Anyone with knowledge about psychometry?

It seems I have reason to become interested in psychometry. I haven’t known much about the subject. But in a way, I have some experience of it (sensing vibrations from objects in contact or near my physical body). This may be slightly off-topic for this forum, not sure... just didn't know where to place the question.

Here's my question for someone more knowledgeable in this subject than myself: I’ve recently read about very psychometrically sensitive people being able to glean a great deal from the handwritten letters of people - being able to know quite a lot about the character and life-purpose of the writer, as well as his or her feelings and thoughts at the time of writing the letter. (This is the case when the letter has been put into a sealed blank envelope and no verbal information or other clues given to the psychometrist.)

My question is whether these perceptions could still be obtained if the letter (the original) was not given to the psychometrist, but a word-processed transcription - similarly sealed in a blank envelope - was all that the psychometrist could hold in-hand. ??

Thanks, to anyone who takes the time to reply.
Old 11-07-2015, 12:08 AM
Deactivated Account

Hi Tanemon,

Every now and then, I have a similar interest in psychometry, then I get distracted with something else.

Interesting question and I hope someone has the answer you are looking for.

Just a question, would it be possible to get a scanned copy of the original letter, instead of a " word processed transcription " ?

The reason I am asking this is that it is the actual handwriting of the person you are wanting to connect with. I am thinking that if one is working from a word processed transcription, you are losing the unique connection of this person's handwriting.

Adrienne
Old 11-07-2015, 12:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne
Just a question, would it be possible to get a scanned copy of the original letter, instead of a " word processed transcription " ?

The reason I am asking this is that it is the actual handwriting of the person you are wanting to connect with. I am thinking that if one is working from a word processed transcription, you are losing the unique connection of this person's handwriting.
Thanks for the reply, Adrienne.

In certain cases, it might be possible to get a scanned copy, yes. In other cases, as with some historical figure who wrote something (possibly lengthy), we might only have their writing (or a speech) as a transcription. So their character, interests, and goals might be very well known from biographies or other books. But if, say, you wanted to do an experiment concerning their state-of-mind at the time of something they wrote or said, you'd be relying on the transcription. That's all you'd have.

But I definitely agree with you that if you have access to the handwritten document (or even a signature) psychometry should be more readily possible.

Now I'm not a seasoned psychometrist, so I'm kinda guessing about the above.
Old 11-07-2015, 12:28 AM
Deactivated Account

Anything is possible ! Give it a try !

In the case you are mentioning, I am not sure whatever it is that you get from the transcription is something that you could verify ? This would be something unique to you, your feelings as to their state of mind, or what was going on in their mind at the time of writing.

Whereas if you were holding say an object that belonged to a relative of yours, say a piece of jewelry or a watch and wanted to know more about that relative. You could verify the info/ feelings you get about that person... if, of course, there were other relatives that knew the owner of this piece of jewely.... and if these other relatives were still living. Unless, you combine this psychometry with communications from deceased relatives.... who knew one question could be so complicated ? LOL !!

All very interesting !!
Old 11-07-2015, 12:29 AM
Deactivated Account

ok, just throwing this out there .... not to detour too much from your original question ....but now that I have mentioned the communications with deceased relatives ......

Is this person/ historical person you are interested in, still living ?
Old 11-07-2015, 12:42 AM
Deactivated Account

It is the residual bio imprint from the authors hand that is deciphered by psychometry, so I would not think a copy would do.
One need not be religious to be Spiritual. A Wizard commands power to influence probabilities, stands between worlds with one foot on earth and the other in the heavens, is in tune with the Infinite, knows truth and is at peace with self and the Universe.