Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 01-02-2019, 05:02 PM
For in awakening from your dream to the Reality of who you are,
your only thought---that of separation ---ends forever.

-Jesus, from The Jeshua Letters

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 01-02-2019, 06:16 PM
ImthatIm

The Way of Mastery
Lesson 1

Quote:
The great secret is this is the state of your reality. In each and every moment, you abide in perfect communion with the whole of creation since all things are but temporary modifications of the one fundamental energy that I have chosen to call the Christ Mind, the offspring of the Father.
Old 01-02-2019, 06:18 PM
ImthatIm

The Way of Mastery
Lesson 1

Quote:
As you become less and less of what you thought you were, conversely, you become more and more of what your Father created you to be—the thought of perfect Love in form, a channel, a simple vehicle through which the Love of Spirit can shine forth. Your only task becomes the cleaning of your windows, the polishing of your floors and the weeding of your garden so that that Light can pour forth unimpeded.
Old 01-02-2019, 06:32 PM
ImthatIm

The Way of Mastery
Lesson 1

Quote:
You will discover that the pathway of awakening is not a pathway of avoidance, but a pathway of truthfulness. It is not a pathway of accomplishment and pride, but a pathway of releasing from the consciousness every hope and every wish to be special—to see yourself as having made progress—so that you can pound a fist upon the chest and spread the tail feathers. It is a transcendence of the hope of somehow getting God’s attention, so that He will look upon you and say, “Oh, you have been such a good person. Yes, we will allow you into the Kingdom now.”
Old 01-02-2019, 06:37 PM
ImthatIm

The Way of Mastery
Lesson 1

Quote:
Imagine then a state of being in which you walk through this world seemingly appearing like everyone else and yet, you are spacious within. You are empty within. In truth, you desire nothing, though you allow desire to move through you. And you recognize it as the voice of the Father guiding your personality, your emotions and even the body to the places, events, people and experiences through which the tapestry of the atonement—the at-one-ment—is being woven, through which all of the children of God are called home again.
Old 01-02-2019, 06:46 PM
ImthatIm

The Way of Mastery
Lesson 1

Quote:
For if you are sick and diseased and not at peace, why would you decide that you know how to create peace? It requires great humility to accept the first step of the path:

A:
Quote:
I have done all this; I must undo it.

B:
Quote:
But I have no idea how I did this.

C:
Quote:
Therefore, I must surrender to something else
Old 01-02-2019, 06:52 PM
ImthatIm

The Way of Mastery
Lesson 1

Quote:
I desire—because my Father desires it through me—to bring you wholly to where I am that you might discover there is someone that got there ahead of you. And when you look closely, you will say, “Ah, it’s my Self. I have always been there, but I forgot.”
Old 01-02-2019, 06:59 PM
ImthatIm

The Way of Mastery
Lesson 1

Quote:
Eventually each soul must find its way into The Way of the Heart. Each soul must come back to the truth that it is time to take responsibility; to learn to cultivate the ability to look upon the deep and vicious blackness of what I have called “ego,” which is nothing more than the cesspool of denial. It is that which lacks light.

Quote:
Begin to bring light back to it by simply observing your own mind, your own behavior, and your own reactions with a sense of wonder, with a sense of innocence and with a sense of childlikeness.
Old 01-02-2019, 07:08 PM
ImthatIm

The Way of Mastery
Lesson 1

Quote:
Therefore, indeed beloved friends, dance, rejoice and play often. Let these lessons bring up within you everything unworthy of the Mind of Christ—every thought of scarcity, every sense of unworthiness and every fear. Let them come up, look at them, embrace them and transmute them through your own love of Self and through your honesty. Accept where you are and do not pretend to be otherwise. For the wisest are always the humblest.
Old 01-02-2019, 09:28 PM
janielee

WOW - this is all from A Course of Miracles, ImthatIm?

Thank you so much to YOU, Miss Hepburn and everyone who contributed here?

ImthatIm - beautiful beautiful guidance.