Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 09-10-2018, 06:11 PM
Pathfinder

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astro

I understand it as only one voice & not many because it is of a spirit that can change its voice & pose as different characters. It does this because it seeks to attack me psychologically. These attacks have lead to it possessing me.

It has also attacked me physically. It used to squeeze my testicles & vas deferens (the tubes that connect to the testicles) through the day & then would add a psychological attack whilst preventing me from falling asleep through the night. I can only suggest that it did something to my brain to stop me falling asleep because it felt like it was inside of me & made me feel slightly inflated, which in turn made me feel wide awake.
I have been attacked in other physical ways too.

@Astro,

I'm so sorry to hear how terrible your experience has been. :( And that most of the advice you've received hasn't helped. That's all the same advice people have given me as well, though I admit I only recently came across it (as of a few days ago I actually started talking to people about this online), so I haven't been able to put it into practice yet to see if it'll help.

Though one person mentioned they had been experiencing something similar for 25 years and found that regarding the entities with kindness, joy, and light (basically being loving toward them) seemed to help. But easier said than done!

When the entities first started communicating with me, they also tricked me a lot as well and told me things like I was going to burn in hell if I didn't do this or that, among many other things. They constantly shifted who/what they were, so I just ended up hardly believing anything they said.

And I can attest to the fact that what you are experiencing is real, as the entities who communicate with me can affect me physically as well. Though nothing as bad as what has happened to you. And schizophrenia medication also hasn't had any impact on the entities for me.

I wish there were more books and resources out there for people who seem to "channel" more negative entities who harass them. I just started reading a book about channeling, and in the very first chapter it talks about how to discern whether your "guide" is a high-level guide or a lower-level entity and warns against interacting with lesser-evolved entities. So obviously this is a phenomenon that is not too rare if it's in the very first chapter of a book about channeling!

But I really feel for you! That must be awful and terrifying. D: I will send positive energy your way!
Old 09-10-2018, 07:48 PM
Knower

For some reason, medication does help me to some extent with the voices I'm hearing. I know the voices I hear are real because I have recorded them and other people can hear them too when you play back the recording. So I know the voices are not imaginary. So I really have no idea why the medication helps quiet them down, but it does. They become easier to ignore when I'm on the medication and every time I get off the medication I go through pure hell - they won't leave me alone. So maybe you guys need to try a different medication. I'm taking Olanzapine which is generic for Zyprexa.

Although I don't think medication is the solution to getting rid of them, it does make it easier to deal with. When I'm off the medication it's like my ability to hear them and sense them is extremely heightened, and they cause me lots of anxiety. And when I'm on the medication all that anxiety goes away and my ability to hear and sense them is decreased.
Old 09-10-2018, 08:41 PM
Suspended
@gemini

Thank you!

@kuurt

I was on olanzapine but it didn't do anything for me.
Old 07-01-2019, 05:18 PM
Newbie ;)

I hear voices and had no success with Entity removal ** so I wouldn't waste your time with that. The best thing that helps me is to not react to them and to keep a good attitude. I'm still working to get rid of them. I'm not sure if my situation is different than yours. Most likelely is but I still am hearing at times loud annoying voices calling me stupid or sorry. Seems like its getting a little better the more I try to accept it.
Old 07-01-2019, 05:51 PM
Master
i don't hear them much anymore, only when i'm in a vulnerable state, like during deep meditation and in pre-wake or pre-sleep. i consider this mental phenom to be manifestations of assorted self aspects, alternate personalities up-welling from my subconscious for my own edification. i've managed to mute them by owning them, accepting them and recognizing from what life traumas they arise. then healing my self by absorbing them into my primary consciousness.

what's nice is that when i do hear my internal companions they aren't mean to me anymore. nowadays my self aspects are kind and encouraging.
Old 07-01-2019, 07:58 PM
Master
yep iv had wsiperin spirtss all my lifee evn had thm speek to me it funrellss evn in spook churschh to i hav

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 10-01-2019, 12:01 AM
Newbie ;)

Help each other

I’ve been hearing voices since at least 2015 and up to now most of my voices were negative.

However the most recent voice I experienced (in August) was very gentle, positive, and wise, so they are not all bad.

Here are my list of tips and tricks for beating the negative voices.
I put this together over time to help me and help others.
I hope it helps those who are going through this.

My Recipe for Defeating Negative Voices
Some things the negative voices did to me:
They put thoughts and ideas in my mind which makes me suspicious or afraid of other people.
They remind me of mistakes I made, to damage my self confidence.
They reminded me of my sins to make me feel guilty.
They do these things to isolate me from other people, so that they will have all my attention.
Any thoughts or ideas which lead to negative feelings come from them.
They also physically hurt me by zapping my brain which felt like sudden sharp headaches and they took credit for it, and boasted about all they could do to me.
The negative voices feed off my negative feelings.
That is what makes them more powerful.
Here are some of the bad feelings they feed off:
Fear
Confusion
Anxiety
Suspicion (not trusting people)
Jealousy
Guilt
Anger
Depression
Low self-esteem
Low Confidence

So from now on I tell them that I know what they are doing to me, and that it will NOT work anymore.

How to make the Negative Voices weaker
1) Know that you are not Alone !
If you need help, just reach out to someone.
Do not be afraid to talk about it.
Try not to keep it inside.
The more you talk about it, the better.
You CAN and WILL get through it, no matter what they say or do to you.
2) Be Aware they can put Thoughts and Ideas into your mind.
If the thought or idea leads to any negative feeling either about you yourself, or about other people, then it is possible that comes from the voices.
They can plant negative thoughts and ideas in your mind.
So Recognise that bad feelings will not help you, and Keep telling yourself that you are finished with bad feelings!
3) Try to connect more with family and friends.
This means talking more, helping out at home, cooking, trying to stay busy. Making plans to do things.
These things will help you to trust others and trust yourself.
4) Try to become more active.
This is difficult but it’s very good for quietening the voices.
Join a sports club (maybe Swimming lessons, or go to a Badminton club)
Pick something you like, and go every week for at least a month. For example play an hour of Badminton every Monday for a month.
A good start is half the work, so try something, and you will see, gradually you will feel better !
This will help you to make new friends as well so give it a try.
5) Practice Positive Feelings Every Day
Positive feelings can be improved by the senses, tasty food, favorite smells etc.
“I want to live because my life is a gift from God, and God loves me. I will live a good life, and my good life is my gift back to God.”
Remind yourself every day that God loves you, your family loves you, and you love your family.
6) Join a hearing voices group if possible
Join a hearing voices group if possible so that you can talk openly about what you are experiencing.
Also keep a diary of what you are experiencing.
I find that if I write down what the voices are doing to me it takes away some of their power over me.
Write down as much as you can about how they affect you. This does help because you learn how they are manipulating you.
7) Show the voices Love and Compassion
The negative voices want you to feel negative feelings about yourself and about them. They want you to be angry. That’s what gives them more power and control.
So if you do the opposite and show them compassion and love they do not know what to do and they become weaker.
8) Start making Plans for your Future
Make small plans first, and then make bigger plans.
If you can think of any other ways to help yourself, write it down!
9) Do something that brings you comfort
Put on your favourite hoody, eat your favourite food, smell your favourite perfume or listen to your favourite music.
10) Find a quiet place you can go to relax and be still. This could be in a church or a park or in a forest or near restful waters. A sanctuary.
11) Reconnect with nature. The kind, wise voice I heard in August suggested I should reconnect with Nature, and this helps a lot. Eco therapy is free for everybody.
12) Keep a list of things that help you, and share it with others !!
Peace and Love to All
Old 10-01-2019, 11:50 PM
Newbie ;)

Waking up to the collective consiousness

Hi Joe,

Thank you so much for sharing your experiences. In 1999 I started to hear voices too and it terrified me. I would listen to loud music to drown out the voices, I would often cry and thought I was going crazy and that I was possibly schizophrenic. The voices I would hear were not always nice and it frightened me.

I got so angry at myself for being afraid of my own mind, so I asked the universe to help me understand my mind, help me overcome the fear of my mind. One day I was attending a Buddhist lecture and the Tibetan Master Teacher said when one starts to meditate they begin to realize that their thoughts are like wild untamed animals, they must be controlled and transformed into your friends. In that moment, I realized I wanted to turn my mind ( the voices), into my friends.

What I have learned is that our thoughts are not our own, our thoughts exist in the collective consciousness of all thought. There are many levels to the collective consciousness, the lower levels, which are not very nice, and the higher levels, kind, gently guiding. What Compendium mentioned is exactly right, you can replace the negative thought with a positive one and it will raise your conscious awareness, which will then help you transcend the negative thoughts/voices, to the positive thoughts/voices.

Waking up to the collective consciousness can be pretty scary because there are literally thousands of thoughts from everyone who ever existed in this collective, the key to transforming the negative thoughts into positive thoughts is practice like Compendium is doing with her daughter.

It took a lot of practice but I have made friends with my mind. You can too. The more you practice positive thinking, the more you will raise your frequency.

One of my favorite mantras that always helps me when I have negative thoughts or fear is: Peace, love and harmony you are my breath. Kindness, compassion and understanding your are my strength. This little mantra always helps to center me.
Old 22-01-2019, 01:07 AM
Newbie ;)

It happens to me too, it means that you're clairaudient. Meaning you can hear the audio messages of spirit communicating to you.
Old 28-01-2019, 03:03 AM
Newbie ;)

Joe, it is amazing that your experiences are so like mine, although I had some of the best conversations and experiences of my life I also had the worst. Sometimes when they were saying "I hate you" I could turn their words to "I love you" somewhat for comfort but sometimes I just liked to mess with them.This started in Jan 2005, I was in my forties and that is very late to develop signs of schizophrenia. Anyway was seeing a Pdoc for depression and mentioned the voices. (I had, had it out with the voices and was finally able to not block them just kinda transfer them to another part of my head, I used angels with flaming swords as guards.) Well doc put me on meds but I was pretty much through it. I know they're still there and hear the beautiful at times. I've been working with myself all these years and somehow I understand it better. It was like torture at times but I didn't kill me so it made me stronger. I certainly believe it can be used to help you on your spiritual path and that science is not even in the right ball park on the "why" of voice hearing. Recently "Waking Up IN 5D" by Maureen J St. Germain has helped a lot.Take care of yourself.