Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Music

Old 25-09-2018, 07:50 PM
Master
Lifehouse - Blind
Old 26-09-2018, 02:14 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer21
Sister Moon, I'm delighted to hear that you are fond of Moody Blues songs which are sweet, indeed. On their album "Every Good Boy Deserves Favour," there's a song called MY SONG in which Mike Pinder sings, "Something inside of me's burning. There's life in other worlds; maybe they'll come to Earth, helping man to find a way."

And on the same album, in the song EVERY GOOD BOY DESERVES FAVOUR, they sing, "Time will tell of stars that fell a million years ago. Memories can never take you back home; you can never go home anymore." Where is this home they sing about, a home that existed a million years ago?

By the way, Sister Moon, one of my favorite songs is called SISTERS OF THE MOON by Fleetwood Mac who are also a favorite Rock group of mine.

Quote:
Sister Moon, as well as the Moody Blues, I'm very fond of Fleetwood Mac, Rolling Stones and Billy Joel music, to name just a few. SISTERS OF THE MOON is one of my favorite songs by Fleetwood Mac, in which the instrumentation is very dynamic and powerful.

Thanks Explorer21. :) Well to be honest I'm not much of a rock fan myself, but there are certain special bands which do get my attention, the Moody Blues being one of them.

Marconi Union - Sleepless

https://youtu.be/Q2NPWb-uyHw

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 26-09-2018, 04:52 PM
Master
Placebo - Song to Say Goodbye
Old 28-09-2018, 03:50 PM
Experiencer

Paleowolf - Warrior
Old 28-09-2018, 08:28 PM
Master
You Me At Six - Carpe Diem
Old 28-09-2018, 08:52 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Starflower, I also love Jimi Hendrix's soulfully powerful music, as well as the sounds of YES which have a very New Age vibration. Thanks for the link which I will check out shortly.

Both Jimi and YES are New Age pioneers in the field of music. Jimi's belief in UFOs and life in other worlds is quite obvious in his album AXIS: BOLD AS LOVE.

I'm glad you mentioned Jimi Hendrix's beliefs. He was way ahead of his time. Axis Bold As Love is one of my favorite albums. I never get tired of hearing its song, "You Got Me Floating."
Much like the Beatles with their worldwide hits, Jimi Hendrix affected the freedom people expressed in their language, their inner selves and their dreams. Spacious and bright music is a grand way to create!
What is a question but a call to the Universe for its answer? Who are you but a call of the Universe to be heard? Unity is the true foundation of our unfolding reality. We all belong together within the kaleidoscope of our perceived singularity.
Old 29-09-2018, 05:06 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starflower
I'm glad you mentioned Jimi Hendrix's beliefs. He was way ahead of his time. Axis Bold As Love is one of my favorite albums. I never get tired of hearing its song, "You Got Me Floating."
Much like the Beatles with their worldwide hits, Jimi Hendrix affected the freedom people expressed in their language, their inner selves and their dreams. Spacious and bright music is a grand way to create!

Starflower, like you, I consider "Axis: Bold as Love" to be one of my favorite albums, and I also find "You Got Me Floating" to be a very exciting song because it has such a free flowing, very rhythmic sound that gives one a feeling of floating freedom. Other favorites of mine on that album include Spanish Castle Magic, Ain't No Telling Baby, Castles Made of Sand, Little Wing and Bold as Love. The latter has a magnificent, epic-sounding guitar rif near its end, where it sounds like a spaceship soaring higher and higher into the upper stratosphere. Awesome!

During the last few days, my wife and I have been suffering from coughing and flu caused by a virus that's getting around in Kuala Lumpur where we're holidaying. That's why I haven't done much on this forum lately. We feel very lethargic and deprived of energy, and this morning I nearly blacked out due to my blood pressure suddenly becoming too low.

Old 29-09-2018, 04:56 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Starflower, like you, I consider "Axis: Bold as Love" to be one of my favorite albums, and I also find "You Got Me Floating" to be a very exciting song because it has such a free flowing, very rhythmic sound that gives one a feeling of floating freedom. Other favorites of mine on that album include Spanish Castle Magic, Ain't No Telling Baby, Castles Made of Sand, Little Wing and Bold as Love. The latter has a magnificent, epic-sounding guitar rif near its end, where it sounds like a spaceship soaring higher and higher into the upper stratosphere. Awesome!

During the last few days, my wife and I have been suffering from coughing and flu caused by a virus that's getting around in Kuala Lumpur where we're holidaying. That's why I haven't done much on this forum lately. We feel very lethargic and deprived of energy, and this morning I nearly blacked out due to my blood pressure suddenly becoming too low.

Explorer21, may you and your wife feel strong and full of energy again soon. The world's whole energy is changing and our bodies are doing their best to keep up and assimilate. I thank you for sharing other fine songs from Axis Bold As Love and I concur with your favorites. Little Wing is an exceptional song in its space and feeling. Sometimes the first time you hear a song it touches so deep that hearing it again unexpectedly almost brings tears. I do not know why this is, but music affects many people deeply and I treasure that.
What is a question but a call to the Universe for its answer? Who are you but a call of the Universe to be heard? Unity is the true foundation of our unfolding reality. We all belong together within the kaleidoscope of our perceived singularity.
Old 29-09-2018, 06:15 PM
Master
Paramore - Grudges
Old 29-09-2018, 06:43 PM
Master
Roller Trio - Deep Heat