Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology > Astronomy

Old 26-11-2013, 03:58 PM
Master
Thankyou Saggi. Saw the one produced by National Geographic, Don't know if it's the same.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 27-11-2013, 06:50 PM
Deactivated Account

More, more, I wanna hear more!

Awesome thread btw.
Old 27-11-2013, 06:58 PM
Master
Not sure Morpheus

I've found a link for the National Geographic one, so will check it out and let you know

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx
Old 28-11-2013, 09:03 AM
Master
The link only showed a short part of the programme, although it looked different to what I saw on the Horizon one

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx
Old 28-11-2013, 08:29 PM
Master
Thanks Saggi. Not sure if "Horizon" is a British channel exclusively, or not.

Latest news, ISON is it is remaining intact, as of the 27th, while pasing the Sun.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 29-11-2013, 06:01 AM
Ecthalion

Comet of the century "goes out with a whimper."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-25143861
Old 29-11-2013, 06:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Usako
More, more, I wanna hear more!

Awesome thread btw.

Thanks, Usako.

Ah well... we shall see what the future brings...

Old 29-11-2013, 08:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecthalion
Comet of the century "goes out with a whimper."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-25143861

But I saw it!!!

I did!!

It was beautiful! Much bigger than Hale-Bopp I saw in the 90's

I showed everyone and no-one else could see it,,, How can such a sight not be seen?

I saw an eclipse too!!

Which was amazing!!!

I was so excited yet nobody understood why, they just looked at me like I was daft,,,,

Then I woke up,,,,

Such a shame,,, although the excitement of this will last a while, I reckon,,,

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx
Old 29-11-2013, 03:46 PM
Master
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2515429/Is-Comet-ISON-really-dead-New-images-possible-surviving-fragment.html

Nevertheless, we are in, "The Field".

A shot of Comet Ericke soaring ahead of Comet ISON heading towards the Sun, on the 21st.

Old 30-11-2013, 05:21 PM
Master
A Resurrection.

"APOD: 2013 November 30 - Surprising Comet ISON "

http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap131130.html

"Comet ISON Returns From the Dead"
Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=361Nq0VIqo8

"Explanation:

After failing to appear for Sun staring spacecraft at perihelion, its harrowing closest approach to the Sun, sungrazing Comet ISON was presumed lost.

But ISON surprised observers yesterday as material still traveling along the comet's trajectory became visible and even developed an extensive fan-shaped dust tail.
Edited and processed to HD format, this video (vimeo, youtube) is composed of frames from the SOHO spacecraft's coronographs.
It follows the comet in view of the wide (blue tint) and narrow (red tint) field cameras in the hours both before and after perihelion passage."

"Surprising comet ISON will be rising before dawn in planet Earth's skies in the coming days."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be noted; In much of the artwork through the ages, the, "Star", over Bethlehem is depicted as a blazing Comet, which the, "Magi", noted and pursued.

From Wikipedia:

"Other writers suggest that the star was a comet.
Halley's Comet was visible in 12 BC and another object, possibly a comet or nova, was seen by Chinese and Korean stargazers in about 5 BC.[35][38]
This object was observed for over seventy days with no movement recorded."

"Adoration of the Magi", by Florentine painter Giotto Di Bondone (1267–1337). The Star of Bethlehem is shown as a Comet above the child.