Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 13-02-2013, 10:57 PM
cally33

Turquoise and vibrations

have been wearing a Turquoise bracelet 24/7 for past four weeks and have found that i seem to be really balanced, but seem to be more aware of my body vibrations,seem to be hearing it nearly all time. Has anyone else noticed anything from using Turquoise ? especially in regard to their vibrations at all ?
Old 14-02-2013, 02:49 AM
MYFIGO

I only have a pair of turquoise earrings that I picked up at a consignment shop a year and a half ago. For some reason I am drawn to wear these earrings more than any others. I constantly am reaching for them and love to touch them when I have them on. There must be something comforting in them. I am not aware of vibrations though although I sense vibrations from other crystals and stones.
Old 14-02-2013, 02:48 PM
Experiencer
The only vibrations I've been getting is that from my Phantom Quartz Generator w/ Moss Agate inclusions.. The large crystal point emits a vibration of 4.. So I feel not only is the virbration good and good for you.. perhaps you can determine at what level the stone is vibrating.
Old 14-02-2013, 05:15 PM
Likes2Read

When you say, "emits a vibration of 4", what do you mean? I haven't encountered a description like that before.
Old 15-02-2013, 08:39 AM
cally33

Hi Stone whisperer,
If u dont mind me asking how do u determine at what level its vibrating at? as i dont really have much knowledge of gems and stones. Only started getting more into them the last month or so. Just tend to go for what im drawn to. Many thx
Old 15-02-2013, 08:42 AM
cally33

hi MYFIGO,
Im the same when ive taken the bracelet off i just wanna put it back on rather than something else so ive just kept it on :)
Old 15-02-2013, 02:55 PM
Experiencer
Again thanks for the comments.. as for the vibration.. because I've only experancet this with my Phantom Quartz.. Soemthing was telling me that the stone/crystal emitted a charge or what felt like a vibration.. taking for granted that I have given stones to others for testing reasons.. I watch and asked them to discribe their reactons and feelings when handling these stones.. One tester (after handing her a citrine) said the stone/crystal nearly burn her hand at a vibration of 10. again the vibratoins are on a scale of 1 -10 yet placing the stoen in another testers hand.. she felt a lower vibe at or around 3.. So stones act and react differantly in everyones hand.
So how does one deturmine what stone vibrated at what rate.. I'm going to have to write soemthing in more detail very soon and thanks to your questions, which only inspire me to write these topics.. Look for updates on this topic very soon.
Old 15-02-2013, 06:54 PM
cally33

stone whisperer that wud be greatly appreciated :) so if u get a stronger reaction to it positive or negative the higher the stones vibration is for that person, and different stones / crystals in groups does that alter their vibration as well? while with different stones / crystals ? thx in advance :) very interesting indeed hope u do start a thread on it x
Old 16-02-2013, 02:44 PM
Experiencer
Please keep in mind that I'm on a limited time frame and cant write as I would hope. But I'm hoping this will chnage within the next few months.. Not haveing a computer at home does hinder my ability to write and post images.

Once I've return online.. I'll take many of the statements you've said and asked along with others questions and post comments here (of course) but I'd like to think that I can go into more detail at my blog.

So keep the faith and I'll get right on this topic very soon.