Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 07-10-2018, 02:17 AM
Super Moderator
Sparrow you are missed and appreciated. I was wondering about you last night and hoping you are well wherever you are?
Kind thoughts from me.
Old 19-10-2018, 02:03 PM
Newbie ;)

Dear sparrow must be busy doing some great work out there ...
Old 25-10-2018, 08:54 PM
Knower
On further reflection I don't feel it's necessary for any kind of message.

Thanks anyway, God bless. x
Old 26-10-2018, 07:33 PM
Seeker

Is it possible to not reincarnate?

When I die I'd love to just hang out on the other side instead of coming back.
Old 26-10-2018, 08:20 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sattvicmonkey

I was wondering the same thing. I feel so old, and I just want put an end to it.
Old 28-10-2018, 03:14 AM
Guide

Quote:

Yes, coming back to Earth is a choice, and one I'm informed few souls make. There are infinite options available to a soul after passing on to the Spirit World. If you wish for more detailed explanations please check through this thread; Sparrow has explained on multiple occasions.
Old 28-10-2018, 06:21 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayaa777
I was wondering the same thing. I feel so old, and I just want put an end to it.
Definitely. I'm starting to think this life is an aquired taste, one I don't really have. Perhaps that's arrogant of me to say so but there it is.

There are nice things as well but overall is it worth it? I'm not sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorai
Yes, coming back to Earth is a choice, and one I'm informed few souls make.
That sounds awesome. 'll definitely check out what Sparrow had to say, thanks.
Old 01-11-2018, 09:27 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Definitely. I'm starting to think this life is an aquired taste, one I don't really have. Perhaps that's arrogant of me to say so but there it is.

There are nice things as well but overall is it worth it? I'm not sure

My own recollections of our existence 'in between lives' is quite fragmented and has nothing like the coherence and clarity that Sparrow seems to have.
And what I have to say comes with the caveat that my reflections are only what I "remember" and have discovered to be true for myself (and even such truth I consider provisional). I assume, for a variety of reasons, that it is similar for others, at the very least for others who are awake enough at this point in their continuum that they even begin to have thoughts of spiritual matters. With that caveat in mind, I may be able to offer a bit of input:

There is a significant difference between the magnitude of spirit as it is 'in between' and what most people presently experience in their earthly life. A lot of it comes with the territory of being human - Popping into a body like this means being hardwired for experiencing emotions and learning lessons according to certain set ways - and trauma, and all the accumulated side-effects and trickledowns of these, seems an unavoidable side-effect of experiencing and learning about life in this human-encoded way.

When you leave this body behind, most of that trauma is left behind as well, as it is mostly lodged in the body as it is. And when looking back on earthly life from that vantagepoint, all the hardships and traumas are not nearly as burdensome as they seem to us now. Nonetheless I want to say, we don't walk into this life uninformed or unaware of the potential consequences. We don't, as far as I can tell, make the 'innocent spirit' mistake of making light of our earthly hardships. Rather to say that we're not presently seeing the full picture here, both in terms of what we learn from such a human life and also whatothers get out of it our having lived a human life. This last part is something we are often too eager to underplay or dismiss but it is a profound influence.

Yes, earthly life is an acquired taste. And you acquired it! In full knowledge of what that entails in terms of the burdens you will adopt in the process of doing so.

Why? The specifics of the choice made "back then" is somewhere between hard and damn-near impossible to know (for myself, my own guides place that squarely in "this is need-to-know territory and you don't need to know"). But certainly, it is because you have aspirations and wishes for such a life that outweigh those negatives.

My understanding is that the most important part of that choice is very much alive and unfolding in you presently - As your deepest innermost desires and aspirations for this life and the efforts these manifest to unfold themselves.

Which is to say in brief: You 'chose' to come here to work with the very same deep aspirations you presently have, maturation and full awareness of these aspirations notwithstanding. We are here for a reason. Your reason.
And your choice of training ground was made with full knowledge of its suitability for that and the hardships it might entail. And fwiw, also vetted by wise third parties
To my mind, it is much more meaningful and significant that these reasons are of our own making, than if some higher power had designated them on our behalf.

What I mean to say is that you haven't been fooled into any of it. You are here because a very profound part of you wants to be here and attempt whatever it is you are attempting to do with this life. And that is something to take heart in. If you find yourself wondering what is the point of it all, just ask yourself "well, what do I want to do with this life?" E voila, if you can make some sort of contact with those wishes as they sing to you right now, instant connection with that deeper part of yourself that arranged for you to be here to do exactly that.

There is a point of principle in what I am trying to get across here as well: The seeds of true wisdom, though perhaps carefully tendered from the 'life in between', aren't nourished or uncovered by regression to some 'former' or antecedent 'spirit state' - They are present in our bodies right here and now! And human bodies are in fact an incredibly potent and powerful mechanism for working to unlock and unleash our wisdom. You don't need to visit or recall spirit worlds to get it. What you find by just looking inside is far juicier and more potent, even if it doesn't have the same flashing colors and bright lights at first glance.

These are my reflections. Though I am uncertain of the strengths of them, I hope they may prove useful. May all that is incomplete, incorrect or inappropriate be swiftly corrected and that which is of benefit be shared with all beings!

_/|\_
A / Mitodin
Old 02-11-2018, 11:14 AM
Pathfinder

Ok, so many profound serious questions have been asked. Sparrow, I just enjoyed Halloween, have to ask, is anything such as a zombie or a vampire actually possible here on earth? My guess would be that a being would have to possess a body somehow. If the answer is a solid no and that these are just Hollywood concepts then they must just be symbolic of human fears/preoccupations.
Old 22-11-2018, 10:00 PM
Master
Hi Tobi, longtime not see, not been around for a while but felt compelled to head back to this old haunt and see how our lovely sparrow is doing, but no contact for a while huh? Sending you some love through the astral waves dear sparrow xxx

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~