Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 01-05-2018, 10:21 AM
Newbie ;)

Bunny would like to know more

id love to know about about death and afterlife any info helps
Old 01-05-2018, 10:28 AM
Ascender
Concerning what exactly? There's a lot of information you could get about death and the afterlife. Of course the main problem being everyone has a different belief system.

Some say you die and go to Heaven or Hell

Some say you die and go to the astral world and have to review your entire life. Then, you are reborn back here or maybe some other world.

Then, there are those who believe in ghosts. They believe that the spirit either can't or won't go to the other side. Either from fear or unresolved trauma.

Then, there's the atheists who believe we die and then, nothing. That's it we cease to exist.
Old 01-05-2018, 07:38 PM
Master
i agree with LillyBelle, that there are many viewpoints on the topic(s).

strictly speaking, i don't believe in an "afterlife"... i believe that life is eternal,
and that there is nothing "after" it.

i'm considering the experience of 'death' to be like passing through a doorway.
people on this side of the door are largely unaware of existence beyond.
those who have passed through may or may not recall having been on this
side at one time, depending on their circumstances i suppose.
Old 01-05-2018, 09:57 PM
Administrator
It all depends on what you believe. I am a Medium and I know that the afterlife or spiritworld if you like is real. plus I have had three NDE. it would depend on what you want to know.

Namaste
Old 01-05-2018, 10:32 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
It all depends on what you believe. I am a Medium and I know that the afterlife or spiritworld if you like is real. plus I have had three NDE. it would depend on what you want to know.

Namaste

Would you mind telling us about your experiences?
Old 01-05-2018, 10:38 PM
Guide
I must admit I don't believe in an afterlife, so when we die our consciousness dies with us. Yep, this may sound somewhat depressing, although when we see ourselves as the Universe (rather than us being an isolated individual) then we come to realise that from this perspective we are eternal. This really does bring me inner peace, and allows me to see the beauty in everyone and everything by having complete appreciation and acceptance of myself for who I am - for who we all are - with me seeing us all as the Universal Self.

I am not an individual having a universal experience, but the universe having an individual experience. Where consciousness is the universe experiencing itself through each of us.

Destiny is not the path given to us - but the path we choose for ourselves.

Current resources:
Tom Campbell: Ultimate Reality www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhv-XCff4_I

Currently reading:
Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are: Alan Watts
A Brief History of Time: Stephen Hawking
Old 01-05-2018, 11:06 PM
Master
we existed before we came and we will exist after we leave in one form or an other. I know who and what I am and it is not important to understand what comes after, only what we do here and now, not even what we have done last week or year.
Old 02-05-2018, 12:27 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Octopus
id love to know about about death and afterlife any info helps
There are many belief systems about that. I am more partial to Seth's teachings channeled by Jane Roberts. You may not want to read, at least at first, all tose many thick books, so start by looking up on the internet for free collections of quotes from Seth's teachings. I like the most: Jane Roberts - Seth - Quotes and Exercises.
Old 12-05-2018, 06:14 PM
Master
iv bean goin2 goin 2 a spirtalstt churshh i hav wish duz giv me anserss it duz

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 12-05-2018, 07:44 PM
Guide

Well, the afterlife is made of the energy of your thoughts and feelings. It isn't as dense as the frequency here on earth. It really is what you make of it. I know there's no pain, anxiety, depression or suffering...at least not from what I witnessed.For me, it was like starting over again, or being who you really are energetically...what you really are, and not just from this life....which was unrecognizable to me, but who the real you is...on your own energetic frequency.