Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Closed Thread

Old 16-04-2007, 01:27 PM
kundalini

Hi Michelle,

I can PM you a couple of good links for places to buy them online but as with regards to choosing which ones you should buy, let your intuition guide you. Let me know if you would like me to PM you the links. K.
Old 16-04-2007, 04:41 PM
Knower

Hi kundalini

Yes, that would be lovely if you don't mind for some reason I do keep thinking of amethyst so maybe that one I should go with first

Thanks again

Michelle xxx
Old 16-04-2007, 04:49 PM
kundalini

Hi Michelle,

Well, if you plan on buying an amethyst crystal, I recommend that you obtain a rose quartz crystal too as I highly advise that the two of them should be worked with together rather than separately. I will PM you the links soon Michelle.

:)

K.
Old 16-04-2007, 04:53 PM
Knower

Hi kundalini

Now that is something I didn't know if that is for the best then I will get them both I think I'll need to do quite a bit of research on all of this too lol

Thank you for PM'ing me

Michelle xx
Old 16-04-2007, 04:58 PM
cweiters

Crystal Gridding

Can anyone shed some light on the subject of Crystal Gridding? Recently I was given an explanation for a crystal dream I had many years ago.

During this dream I was told to place 4 crystals in the shape of a diamond, North, South, East and West. Since then I have been doing that with the crystals I was instructed to use, totally unaware of crystal gridding.

Love to all
cw
Old 16-04-2007, 05:01 PM
kundalini

Hi Michelle,

Well, I'm not saying it is fact but that is what my research into crystals has shown me. It was not long ago that I came across a website which suggested that if you were going to work with an amethyst crystal (especially in chakra work) then it is also advised that you work with the rose quartz crystal in the same session. However, it gave no explanation as to why.

So, after I gave this some thought, I suddenly realised why! Amethyst, which is generally used on the 6th and 7th Chakras, is a highly spiritual crystal and because of this, it gives you insight into your own weaknesses and strengths. However, should a person be focusing on their weaknesses too much, they may develop a little bit of self-dislike.

So, should you work with the Rose Quartz crystal at your Heart Chakra at the same time as working with the Amethyst and bearing in mind that Rose Quartz promotes unconditional love for yourself and others, it will soften the effects of seeing your own weaknesses and so address the balance. After having realised this, I put it into practice and recognised that it worked.

:)

K.
Old 16-04-2007, 05:07 PM
Knower

Hi kundalini

Wow I really didn't know this but seeing what you've put it makes so much sense doesn't it
I really can't wait now to start using crystals I wonder why its taken me so long :(

A big thank you once again

Michelle xx
Old 16-04-2007, 05:13 PM
Knower

Hi

I've just remembered that a couple of years ago my daughter had a substitute teacher at school and he was telling them that he worked with Crystals and he had a very bad experience with them something like being posessed I really didn't believe this at the time but I knew nothing about them so I wonder if that is what has put me off for so long?
Can something like this actually happen with certain crystals?
Michelle xx
Old 16-04-2007, 05:41 PM
kundalini

Hi Michelle,

I have to say that I have never heard of anyone becoming possessed by working with crystals. It is true however that some crystals have very powerful effects and so a person who for instance began working solely with an amethyst crystal at their third eye chakra may become a little 'ungrounded' and in extreme cases, they may become prone to hallucinations which they will have no clarity of if they do not tend to be spiritually-minded and don't like to take responsibility for their own actions and so they may call it possession. I hope that answers your concerns Michelle.
Old 16-04-2007, 07:15 PM
Knower

Hi kundalini

I wasn't really concerned, it was something I'd remembered while trying to think why I hadn't thought of using crystals before and it popped into my mind so thought maybe that was why

I may seem a bit forward in what I say next but since I've been on this forum any fear I may have had has gone because there seems to be always answers and help from someone so I know ( I don't think I'm wrong here) but if I did come into any difficulty doing anything to further my spiritual awareness I am confident that among you all, my friends, help and advice will be there

Its a big pity really I didn't know the man myself or I would have advised him that there is help for whatever fears he had

Michelle xxx