Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 01-03-2017, 08:33 PM
Seeker

How to access past lives

I have tried several meditations to access the Akashic records or try to find out about my origins.
I did 4-5 guided meditations and I did not get much results. Does anyone have a good video or method please?
Old 02-03-2017, 04:36 PM
Master
I would suggest daily meditation to raise your frequency more. As we get more centered, mentally clear and our frequency raises these things become easier.

We tend to see the lives which have most relevance to the one we're in now and aren't shown one's which aren't relative.
In general seeing past lives is just 'touring' until we reach a level of consciousness where seeing the past lives has meaning, purpose and usefulness, for that reason our Higher Selves will block us until we are ready.
Old 11-03-2017, 08:57 AM
Newbie ;)

I agree with CrystalSong, you need to heighten your vibrations in order to know more about yourself. I did this through energy work taught by my guides, if you have a good connection with your guides ask them, if not start to connect more to your guides first. I will tell you the energy work i was taught, which is very simple and if done every day can really help to raise your vibrations. Working with the chakras see and golden energy ball send energy and fill up you heart chakra, then from the heart chakra the energy flows into your throat chakra, then down into you sakrel chakra, then up into your third eye, then into your base, then up into your crown chakra keep a steady breath while you feel the energy fill up all your chakras. then reverse the process sending the energy back into the ball. First the energy flows out of your crown, base, third eye, sakrel, throat and then the heart. Gives thanks to the energy ball.
Old 11-03-2017, 06:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoProject
I have tried several meditations to access the Akashic records or try to find out about my origins.
I did 4-5 guided meditations and I did not get much results. Does anyone have a good video or method please?

Hi,

I once attended a time travel class.

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/foru...php?topic=12.0

I hope that outline will be helpful. I know this method works well for me.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 11-03-2017, 08:07 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

I once attended a time travel class.

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/foru...php?topic=12.0

I hope that outline will be helpful. I know this method works well for me.

John
It sounds like a form of hypnosis for past lives regression. There are many variations of the process based ultimately on the same idea.

As hypnotists say that all hypnosis is self-hypnosis, after listening to a few scripts you can get the gist of it, then put together your own script, and start practicing.

It is a very powerful experience.

Alternatively you can book a "past lives" or "life between lives" regression with a specialized hypnotherapist. Look up one with good references, who'll have your interests at heart!

You can also do progression (self-)hypnosis, to scrutinize the future.
Old 12-04-2017, 09:48 PM
iorek65

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by baro-san
It sounds like a form of hypnosis for past lives regression. There are many variations of the process based ultimately on the same idea.

As hypnotists say that all hypnosis is self-hypnosis, after listening to a few scripts you can get the gist of it, then put together your own script, and start practicing.

It is a very powerful experience.

Alternatively you can book a "past lives" or "life between lives" regression with a specialized hypnotherapist. Look up one with good references, who'll have your interests at heart!

You can also do progression (self-)hypnosis, to scrutinize the future.

Hypnosis and trance are good. I think those two things are something one has to be really "into" and want to get results. Trance doesn't work well for people who think it's "sketchy" or approach it with a lot of skepticism and doubt (usually because they don't try it!)

Cheers
Old 23-05-2017, 11:57 AM
Knower
A good hypnosis can do past life regressions. Also I've seen visions of what could have been past lives using a mirror and trance mediation.
Old 21-06-2017, 01:22 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi Indigoproject,

I tried various guided meditations for this as well and honestly what ended up working the best for me was simply asking the universe/my guides to allow me to see into my past lives. You may very well be receiving information and just not remembering it (like accessing it while you sleep). If you've already activated yourself to the Akashic, I would recommend asking the universe/your guides to be able to remember what you are seeing and access it consciously.

Also I think trust is definitely involved. When I first started receiving visions of the past, I questioned whether I was making it up. But the more I trusted that what I was seeing was real, the more I received. And regular meditation does help as well!

A lot of the time, your intention goes a long way.

I know for me, it began as very quick flashes of things...so quick I could barely keep up. I began to ask for the information to be slowed down so I could consciously digest it. It took some time for it to start coming through clearly.
Old 24-06-2017, 08:52 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoProject

Hello Indigoproject,

It will take more than just guided meditations alone. Most importantly it is about intention, affirmations, manifestation, make it like a focused magick ritual or a prayer to your spirit guides or to the Universe or to specific crystals. Also realize this is a psychic activity, so you will want to train and utilize your 3rd eye. You must learn about and become familiar with your spiritual anatomy. We have a chakra system, we have an auric field, also called subtle bodies, we have a energetic sacred geometries around our bodies, such as the star tetrahedron, which creates your merkaba field. You can practically travel anywhere in your merkaba, including the Akashic Records. But, you can also learn how to astral travel to the Akashic Records. You will want to be in an altered state of consciousness, I don't think a guided meditation session alone will do it. You could also consider working with a Past Life Regression Therapist, some people are very gifted in assisting others recall their past lives, it is their calling.

It's not about simply raising your frequencies as some are suggesting, but tuning your energy to a specific vibration, which you can utilize specific spiritual tools to help you, such as cryatals. Stones and crystals contain the memories of the world, they make up the crystalline memory bank. Certain crystals evoke long buried memories in others, especially past life memories. Among those considered especially effective are andalusite, annabergite, apophyllite, atlantasite, cavansite, cuprite, girasol, heulandite, howlite, infinite stone (light green serpentine), nuummite, sichuan quartz, obsidian, onyx, pietersite, pipestone, rhodonite, tektite, peach selenite, unakite, variscite, verdelite, wulfenite, Tibetan black spot quartz, brown jasper, garnet. Simply program the crystal, or just wear, carry or sleep with the crystals and allow memories to arise of their own volition. You can also place one of these crystals onto your 3rd eye and consciously try to remember.

You can utilize petrified wood. Like crystals and gemstones, it is believed to retain memory and are used to help access those buried within you. Hold a piece of petrified wood in your hand during conscious attempts at past-life regression. Or, place a piece of petrified wood in a charm bag. Wear it around your neck while sleeping for information to appear in your dreams.

You can burn sandalwood as incense to stimulate past-life recall. You can hang wisteria over your bed to access past-life memories while you sleep.You can work with spiritual tools, such as a crystal ball, or scrying bowl, or a dish or mirror, or use dream work, or fire-gazing, or self-hypnosis. Work with the energies of the color indigo, or the animal spirit guides such as the crane, crow, grosbeak, spider, earthworm, or the energies of herbs or essential oils of eucalyptus, silver fir, frankincense, lavender, lemon balm, lilac, myrrh, poppy, spruce, rosemary, sandalwood, thyme, yew. Or work with a god or goddess, such as Arianrhod, Cerridwen, Corchen, Frigg, Ituana, Macha, Postvorta, Sheela-na-gig, Urd, Llasar, Llaesgyfnewid, or Tuan.

To get stronger results, combine several of these spiritual resources or methods together.

Thayvian
Spiritual Magickal on YouTube
Old 25-06-2017, 06:55 PM
Seeker

Thank you :)