Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 01-10-2014, 05:30 AM
XiangPassion

Can Anyone Here Remove Entities?

Hey all.

I recently guy a free consult from an experienced shaman because of my entity problems. This is what he said about them:

"I was shown you have two astral parasites. One is attached from the front of your third eye chakra, it then covers your crown chakra and ends at the rear of your throat chakra. The other is attached from the rear of your sacral chakra goes under your base chakra and ends at front of sacral chakra. There is a hole in the back of your aura and an earthbound spirit and a demon around you. In your room I was shown a portal and another two earthbound spirits."

I am currently unemployed and so unable to pay for the service to remove these astral parasites. I would appreciate any help or suggestions, thanks! :)
Old 01-10-2014, 07:02 AM
Master
You can do it for free by simply speaking the Lords Prayer and by pleading for everlasting forgiveness the Spirit of the Lord will appear by your side and instantly banish all filthy demons that are hooked to you.

Allow your heart to sink and with the words "Please Lord; please give me a chance to prove myself. Allow me to prove to you that I can put others first and myself last. Please Lord, let me guide sinners back to your everlasting forgiveness and love. Just one chance, thats all I need and I will try my best to not fail you O'Lord."

From these words, Yahushua (Jesus) will see that you are willing to guide other sinners back to His everlasting love. i know it will work, because i said those exact words back in 2006 and since then have been in contact with a few repented fallen entities. Hence, Jesus will protect you for ever more, especially now that demons are running rampant throughout this sinful world.

All it takes is a prayer which is free.
Old 01-10-2014, 06:29 PM
Suspended
If your not religious, use and burn Cedar. That "Shaman" I would question however. If you honor yourself by blessing yourself, you will feel much better. Cedar also keeps those chiidii away. A Cedar bead bracelet or necklace will also protect you.
Old 01-10-2014, 10:48 PM
Super Moderator
If you raise up your vibrations you will actually operate in another dimension from any 'entities' who may have connection with you. Each emotional and mental state operates on its own plane of reality.
The entities will then either leave you -as if they are of a coarse vibration they will not be able to function in their connection with you, or will be also raised up, and released as they go with you.

It might sound like a hard thing to do when plagued by something external or apparently external....(and which you believe has power over you?) But it is possible to start to steer one's own vehicle, and make conscious choices about where you desire your vibrations to be. We are all more powerful than we know even half about!

Love, joy, thoughts of peace, beautiful music, nature and the outside world, happiness and gratitude, counting blessings and focusing on those things every day and not reacting to any coarser vibrational level will soon make new pathways for your energy. And these things are not just 'whistling in the dark', or being 'Pollyanna-ish' -they are real.
There are many methods to raise vibrations. There are bound to be many things that resonate with your inner self, make you happy, and which you can do every day.
Old 02-10-2014, 01:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by XiangPassion

pay for the service to remove these astral parasites. I would appreciate any help or suggestions, thanks! :)

This to me sends up all types of red flags... One should not be charging another to remove "parasites" and or only help them with such a thing for money.. That to me screams all types of scam.

I would ask you where you heard about these "parasites" attached to you? If whomever told you this, was unable to help you with this, or wanted to charge you for this help, I would not listen to it, and would discard it as merely a ruse to get you to pay for their services. No reader of any kind should ever leave the readee with a feeling of fear or dread, without being able to help them. Those readings should be discarded..

If you still need something to help put yourself at ease there are many shielding techniques you can practice, which are free and can be found either on this site, or through a search engine, you can also smudge as was mentioned by thunderbow, and if you are religious you can adopt any prayer that helps you feel more at ease and protected.

Be well.
Old 02-10-2014, 02:53 AM
XiangPassion

Thanks guys for the responses. I was raised Christian and did in fact try prayer to no avail. I haven't tried smudging but don't have the funds to purchase the required item(s).

innerlight, I agree with you in a way but at the same time, these healers/shamans are using their time and energy to help people and as such, need income to pay for their housing and food. It is also an often dangerous job to extract such entities on the astral level, depending upon the severity of the attachment/posession. I see it as fair exchange. Also, some of the pricing is pretty reasonable from the research I've gathered.
Old 04-10-2014, 05:52 PM
Suspended
I would be cautious of any "Shaman" who asks for money.
Old 12-10-2014, 06:23 PM
XiangPassion

Thunder Bow, I can understand where you're coming from. The way I see it, these shamans are healers as a way of living so they would have to receive some kind of payment for the work they do in order to afford the cost of living. To me, the price for healing/entity removal is relatively cheap. Would you not want to receive compensation for the dangerous work you do in whatever field you work in?
Old 12-10-2014, 06:32 PM
Deactivated Account

Healers don't ask for money because the universe makes sure they are always sufficiently covered.
Old 12-10-2014, 06:49 PM
XiangPassion

The point I am trying to make is that they are healers as a profession. Do you not consider doctors or psychiatrists as healers? The universe makes sure they are "sufficiently covered" so why is it so bizarre that a much more hazardous approach to healing (astral projection, OOB) would require a form of payment? Again, this is taking them personal time and much energy to do the work that they do. They are human and have needs too, you know.

Link to one specific shaman I'm interested in: sacredserpent.net