Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 17-10-2014, 02:35 PM
Raven Poet

Nope, not meanness - just help, even if it bewilders a little.

Nice picture of the Dream catcher, btw.
Old 24-10-2014, 03:46 AM
Suspended

Atmosphere, a light sound condition involving wavelengths. We call the condition angelic sound.

Scientists are burning the atmosphere and the wavelengths, forming small orbs to be removed and large orbs as UFO bodies. We see these bodies burning.

The same can happen for small orbs. The higher sound orbs produce fairy like imagery from the sound. When they get burnt, they produce much eviler imagery. If the image is being transmitted as a constant when a Scientist is performing an atmospheric study, this allows the image to begin to form in our atmospheric burning chemical relay.

This is how spirit bodies manifest and then disappear, as they do not belong in Nature. Nature, who should actually be receiving the correct wavelength, meanwhile gets attacked......as cows demonstrated to us all in the UFO attacks.

I understand the negative relationship of formation only because I have studied the process in spiritual healing. I was aware that a cancer patient who suffered acute mental anguish eventually had produced via his own mental condition, a signal that also formed a gremlin type creature that was associated to his own cancer.

Therefore I know that Scientists of the OCCULT at NASA are on purpose causing these manifestations, studying the manifestation and are doing so on many Forums. The humans who gain the manifestation become a subject review, just like the CIA used to do before they had the computer program. They would visit anyone who gained a spiritual manifestation.

This is what is currently happening to us all, as worldwide the phenomena gain is at a very large level of attack. We should all be aware of this circumstance to try to protect each other against evil scientific practices.
Old 04-11-2014, 02:09 AM
Experiencer
Sounds interesting!
Old 07-11-2014, 04:51 PM
Master
How exciting! I would loved to have shared that experience with you!
On Halloween, called Shamhain I think, the veil between the dominion thins (it does this 4 time a year) and lots of interesting things come through briefly. I meditated in a natural park to try to see Faye or Fairy Kin under the moon. I didn't get to see any, but my friend saw what he describes as something looking like TinkerBell standing in front of him watching him.'
I saw what looked like cross between and pink mushroom with white glowing spots and an octopus swim in, when I said Hello to it, it winked back into its own dimension leaving a little lightening strike as it left.
A TinkerBell looking Fairy sure would have been great! People with me often get too see them, but I've not. Only little Sprites and sentient sparkle things that investigate my hands when I play with the energy of flowers and bushes.
Anyway - there's Lots of stuff to be seen when we know how to Look. :) Awesome world!