Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 05-10-2014, 11:17 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megamedes
You did start a subject that could attract opinions though. You can then either chose to embrace them or not. It would be nice to get a discussion about this, because acquiring an object you have no idea about can be as dangerous as making it if you do not know what you are doing. It is not a question of either or; there is a lot of shades in between. There definitely exist things in this world that should never be conjured no matter how skilled you are!

Yes I have started this thread to share our opinions and thoughts. If a person don't agree with me is alright, but to tell that what I say is ludicrous is not alright.
I also want to talk about this subject, not to argue. If a person wants to aquire a conjured spirit from astral plane is better to talk first with spirit keepers and with those who sell conjured spirits. Is preferable to buy at first spirits that are considerated white arts, like angels, some fairies, some dragons etc.
Old 05-10-2014, 11:58 PM
Administrator
Hello Members

RESPECT ! goes a long ways. We can agree to disagree and move on. There are many things and teachings that we may "feel" are wrong and I know well I have walked down some of those so called "no fly zones" on the spiritual path I walked in life. What I do know if that if I had not gone down that darker path of life I would not be whom I am today and would not be able to do the work that I do. At times work that no one wants to take on in life's path. There are few out there that work in the darkest of the dark places of the Spirit World or Astral Plane. Do we not at times need to find that place of balance for the work we were "called" to this life to do?

I came in with all that I am all that I can do, but I had to like learning to walk find out how it all flows. So that was in what we often do as children play, not all play is good play but we do learn from that experience in life. Maybe too that is the path of the Soul we have to explore and we are along for the ride.

I do not feel anything should ever be said to be ludicrous, as for some that have attended my platform medium stage presentation talking to the dead is just that. So be it, we all have the right to different opinions.

When it comes to things like God and Angles I admit even though I work wit Spirits of the dead, I am on the fence about both. I do not believe or not believe I sit on that pointy white picket fence of "could well be" and that is fine in life as long as I do not sit too hard on it and get impaled.

In many ways when doing work with Spirits in an audience attend place I am the one doing the asking for them to come forth so maybe in a way that is seen as concurred. It is of the Spirits free will they come. I have done spell work and conjured in things at times, and done astral rescue a few times for those that go out too far or meet up with the wrong energies or entities.

Like everything moderation and learning, but too we learn many times from doing. I would not want the NDE that came to me on anyone for something I well did that night but too I know and have changed that path of life and it was an event that had to come to me. I bless that day now.

Lynn
Old 06-10-2014, 05:34 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Crow
I see, and how does the operator know what vessel the spirit is in.

I don't think all this is as complicated as people make it out to be, once they see it for what it is.

My understanding is that the spirit chooses the vessel. It is like, you shop for a home that you want to reside in. The realtor can help you, but for sure the home does not shop for its inhabitants.