Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 27-05-2020, 06:37 AM
Master
Angelic Telling Me His Name

While in trance,i asked from an angelic to tell me his name.
The first thought crossing my mind,is an uknown word for me.
I googled the word and i found out it's a geometric shape.
The word i heard was Torus.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torus

It happened long before i opened the thread about angels as geometric shapes.
Unfortunately i don't know how to invoke it again.It came by it's own.
Old 27-05-2020, 06:42 AM
Master
Of course i heard the word in Greek,and it took me some time searching around the web to find what was it.
In english is TORUS,and in greek TOROS.(Τόρος)
Old 27-05-2020, 07:03 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
While in trance,i asked from an angelic to tell me his name.
The first thought crossing my mind,is an uknown word for me.
I googled the word and i found out it's a geometric shape.
The word i heard was Torus.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torus

It happened long before i opened the thread about angels as geometric shapes.
Unfortunately i don't know how to invoke it again.It came by it's own.
The name doesn't have to mean anything. Anyway, that name is only for your benefit, it mean nothing in the bigger scheme of things.

To invoke your guide, go into a light trance, then ask your subconscious to optimize your trance for a good connection with Torus. Actually you have a permanent connection with your guide, it is just that you aren't tuned in, and don't consciously discern his messages.

After a few seconds, just say "Hello Torus", and expect to hear back "Hello (your name)". You can be sure that he always gets your calls and messages, and replies, it is just that you don't receive them consciously. The answer, in my case isn't voiced, it is directly downloaded into my mind. I just become conscious of it.

Then start telling your guide whatever you want to discuss, and ask one question at a time. Ask questions that require clear short answers, especially in the beginning. Immediately you'll get an answer in your mind. If you don't get it immediately, don't wait, because you'll make up an answer that isn't from your guide. Ask another question, maybe the same one formulated differently.

Sometimes you'll get the answer before finishing your question, because the connection is made at subconscious level, as much of your "thinking" happens too.

Be careful to leave behind all your beliefs and expectations before asking questions, because you don't want the answers to be distorted by them. Write down as soon as possible the answers, exactly as you received them, with no interpretations or reformulations.

If you get a good session, it can last hours, until you get tired or distracted. It is better to temporarily suspend your session and take notes than trying to remember everything in the end, as you'll forget quickly. It is easier to re-enter the session after a few quick notes.

If you got out of trance and forgot something, you can try to re-enter a light trance, and ask subconscious to remember what you forgot. You can recover a lot this way, but not always.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 27-05-2020, 07:34 AM
Master
You make it sound easy,but for me it's not.And i doubt if anyone can get in touch with his subconsious as easily as you do.
From what i've read,this could be the result of years or even decades of training.
Propably you're one of the gifted-lucky ones.

I jealous.(but in a good way)
Old 27-05-2020, 12:22 PM
Elfin

Lomax.. I don't think you give yourself enough credit. Just my humble opinion.
Old 27-05-2020, 06:06 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
You make it sound easy,but for me it's not.And i doubt if anyone can get in touch with his subconsious as easily as you do.
From what i've read,this could be the result of years or even decades of training.
Propably you're one of the gifted-lucky ones.

I jealous.(but in a good way)
What I do is very doable. I suggest you try what I posted, for a couple of weeks, at night when you go to bed, and when you wake up during the night. As you try you can ask additional questions, maybe I can help. You might even find a better way, and I can gain from your experience too.

Once you'll start seeing results, you'll start to believe it works, and your progress will speed up. Then, Toros will help you on your path, if you ask.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 27-05-2020, 06:43 PM
Master
I'll try it.Is just that i have so many other problems to solve,that it's almost impossible to ignore them.
Old 27-05-2020, 08:22 PM
Knower
From my personal experience, my guides give feeling, or signs I should be looking at, not words. Will even go through great lengths and move my eyes that direction, physically. Hijack my intuition. (Clock's or Exit Signs for ex.) Only briefly to not show disrespect. Perhaps that's just how my particular link and/or gift works.

It's in the name, guide. No? To answer things easily and bluntly entirely misses the point of being a guide especially if it's for your higher divinity. The strongest lessons are ones you experience yourself. No shortcuts, keep things profound and you might get better answers or actual answers maybe? ;)

Hmm, are you sure you didn't hear Horus?

Then again, I am biased as that is something I very much 'feel' linked with. :P
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and… bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant.- Doctor Who ; Vincent and the Doctor
Old 28-05-2020, 12:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SikuX
From my personal experience, my guides give feeling, or signs I should be looking at, not words. Will even go through great lengths and move my eyes that direction, physically. Hijack my intuition. (Clock's or Exit Signs for ex.) Only briefly to not show disrespect. Perhaps that's just how my particular link and/or gift works.

It's in the name, guide. No? To answer things easily and bluntly entirely misses the point of being a guide especially if it's for your higher divinity. The strongest lessons are ones you experience yourself. No shortcuts, keep things profound and you might get better answers or actual answers maybe? ;)

Hmm, are you sure you didn't hear Horus?

Then again, I am biased as that is something I very much 'feel' linked with. :P
Yes i'm sure it was Torus.
I was given a name because i asked for it.
Sometimes when i'm in trance i stumble upon what to ask,therefore i just let things to flow,in order not to be thrown out of it.

Last edited by lomax : 28-05-2020 at 04:43 PM.