Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 14-10-2014, 07:29 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
I should not judge her past, but the past makes the present.

No, the past leads to the present and along that line you became part of her present.

In a way, Henry Ford's "history is bunk" seems most applicable here. You may hate her history but it's how you move forward together that counts. You seem to fulfil an inspirational role for her and I can tell you, a penitent sinner is worth far more than an idealistic person who has no past and no experience of these things.

You ask "what would I do?" I would truly value this penitent sinner. I'd just be, because that seems to be real encouragement and you seem to be getting on well.

Obviously you have strong views on her past but try to wean yourself off the judgemental by simply looking forward. She's done a great deal to unwind that history - looks like she's learned some real lessons. That has to be worth a terrific amount, no?

Unspoken perhaps, but she values you and you her-in-the-present. And don't fail her for minor peccadillos and lapses. We're all human, after all. That's important. Be ready to grab her hand for support rather than act the Draco if she slips.

Old 15-10-2014, 09:42 AM
Master
Some people are what they are, for particular reasons, one of which, could be attention seeking... They need something, or someone in their life, that they haven't yet got...

In your case, it seems as though this person has found exactly what they want and no londer need those adornments and supporting features...

That could acually be a soul-mate connection... Who knows for certain... Perhaps there needs to be an element of rejoicing on both parts... That could ultimately clear the air...

Just another thought to add to others posted on this topic...

Robbie....

Never search for answers. Wait patiently until they are placed before you, which will be when you can unconditionally accept: and live those answers...