Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 11-06-2014, 12:59 AM
Knower
Why?

I keep wondering...
Why are there so many entities and beings out there that are helping us and presenting us with gifts when we ask for them? What are they really receiving that is giving them a sensibility to help us with our lives? Why are they all sent out to help the people on earth?

Its just doesnt make sense.
Yes, I'm very grateful and it does help me along my path, but why do they want to help up with OUR journey so much? What about their Journeys?
Old 11-06-2014, 03:02 AM
exaft

Maybe they are us and we are them.
Old 11-06-2014, 03:51 AM
Master

It is my belief that they are assigned to us before we are born, we make arrangements with them before we come here.
Old 11-06-2014, 05:09 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunny Kay
I keep wondering...
Why are there so many entities and beings out there that are helping us and presenting us with gifts when we ask for them? What are they really receiving that is giving them a sensibility to help us with our lives? Why are they all sent out to help the people on earth?

Yes, I'm very grateful and it does help me along my path, but why do they want to help up with OUR journey so much? What about their Journeys?
Our Journey is their Journey.

Sometimes other people/entities just want to help, that's who and what they are. We are a part of their Universe as much as they are a part of ours, and when we help each other it becomes a better place. If you raise the consciousness of just one person you raise the consciousness of the whole Universe. Pick one, and no doubt there are a few more.
Old 11-06-2014, 06:31 AM
Master
Quote:
I keep wondering...

We are helping because earth in in a big hole, fist
second, service to others is our path and we will progress on this path.
third, you called we came
Old 11-06-2014, 06:40 AM
good day

Quote:
I keep wondering...

entities are demons, they destroy, in the guise of helping.
Old 11-06-2014, 11:07 AM
Master

Quote:
I keep wondering...

Hey, you can have a path of your own just because you are working for the giant Celestial Bureaucracy. Considering how time moves in the spirit realms they may have better paychecks, shorter workdays and longer holidays than you.
Old 11-06-2014, 12:42 PM
Master

By helping us they are helping themselves since our destinies are in alignment with one another.
Old 11-06-2014, 03:11 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Crow
It is my belief that they are assigned to us before we are born, we make arrangements with them before we come here.

:) Yes, I believe this too. That we have our own board of what are life is, our destiny, and our goals. Thank you for replying Jenny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Our Journey is their Journey.

Sometimes other people/entities just want to help, that's who and what they are. We are a part of their Universe as much as they are a part of ours, and when we help each other it becomes a better place. If you raise the consciousness of just one person you raise the consciousness of the whole Universe. Pick one, and no doubt there are a few more.

I understand completely what you're saying c:. I am also a helper of people, I get too stuck in their problems and must solve them before I'm on my way. I guess the reason I do it is their reason as well. Thank you so much for replying Greenslade !

Quote:
Originally Posted by good day
entities are demons, they destroy, in the guise of helping.

No they arn't.... Entities are another being..

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
By helping us they are helping themselves since our destinies are in alignment with one another.

Another question, are they a physical being or in another being in another dimension? What are they if they also have destinies? Thank you linen53 for replying.
Old 11-06-2014, 03:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Another question, are they a physical being or in another being in another dimension? What are they if they also have destinies?
That question is answered in some metaphysical theories in this way: All beings on every plane of existence are working toward the common goal of evolving consciousness and spirit understanding. Our human evolution and this plane of existence will be complete when we come to see that spirit is the common element and thread that binds together all creation, on all planes of existence. Other beings - the angelic realm being the most recent - have come to that understanding and realization of spirit after having undergone a similar existence to that which we, the human realm, are currently undergoing and experiencing.