Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 09-02-2013, 06:44 AM
jenviere

I think it's very possible. My TF is currently in Hollywood, trying to become famous and has even landed a few gigs, already. He wouldn't be any less my TF if we met AFTER he landed a movie role. But we just happened to meet before he started doing this. Of course, he and I aren't together right now and he does need to come back down to Earth a bit, but it still doesn't change that he's my TF.

I also feel like there are a couple celebs that are soul mates for me, too. They're few and far between, but sometimes you feel a very real connection with someone and it doesn't matter what kind of crazy job they have.
Old 09-02-2013, 09:51 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by tealtwist
Well I think we all know I pick cake over a celeb tf any day. lol

I think I'd pick cake over ANY twinflame, if that was an option. :P

the future's so bright

Old 09-02-2013, 10:10 PM
Super Moderator
Awesome choice aurora!!!!
Old 10-02-2013, 01:40 PM
MysticalPuffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
MysticalPuffin i would like to hear about it.

Well, I've been listening to my favourite artist's music for 13 years now. I've always felt deeply connected to his work and the way that it made me feel.

As time went on and I did my own musical work, his studies kept coming up and I felt really intrigued and overwhelmed to meet this man in person, which was almost an impossibility because he is quite famous.

I became almost obsessed with the idea of this man. It was like everything about him resonated with me.

Eventually I met him at a music festival over here call Stereosonic. Long story short, I waited half an hour for him to come out (minus the 13 years) of the artist area and I touched him on the wrist to get his attention. I was a bit scared that maybe he thought I was stalking him and that security would take me away... He turned around and we locked eyes for brief moment. As soon as I touched him I felt like I was touching my own soul it was weird, I've never experienced anything like that ever. It was like this huge surge of electricity.

I got my picture taken with him and everyone thought that he was my new boyfriend! Haha. When security did try to drag me away, he gripped me really close to him and said "NO! She's with me!"
After we took the photo, he grabbed his bags from his tour manager and looked at me on his way out until he couldn't see me anymore giving me this really strange look.

I believe we are definitely on the same frequency or TF's or whatever you would like to call them though he's famous, on the other side of the world, 16 years older than me and has a child. Occasionally I get the odd reply on Twitter.

And cake is good too ;)
Old 17-02-2013, 10:44 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Okay so i'm glad that you guys presauded me to stay on here. truth is i couldn't keep away from you all. Okay so we have had many disscusions on this paticular topic but i was wondering if there was so a connection with someone that who was in the spotlight wouldn't they to have to let go of thier ego's as well in oder for the relationship to mainafest. ? i have had my fair share of being infatuated with some of my favorite artist, but i know that it's just a state of being captivated by thier looks and talant that they posses. but than again i have this wierd feeling that if i did have someone who was in the limelight that they would to oneday be awakened and be enlightend and not worry about wordly material possesions anymore. I'm not trying to offend anyone's soul connection because i know that we all connect diffarently with each other. but each day Debbie the women behind the Michael jackson is my twinflame blog is making be more of a skeptic about it so i'm not sure.

You know, I've seen these things popping up regarding Michael, and often wonder how they feel/felt about people who were of significance (and not just on a superficial level...) to him when he was here. People like his ex-wife, Lisa Marie Presley for example...
Old 17-02-2013, 06:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalPuffin
Well, I've been listening to my favourite artist's music for 13 years now. I've always felt deeply connected to his work and the way that it made me feel.

As time went on and I did my own musical work, his studies kept coming up and I felt really intrigued and overwhelmed to meet this man in person, which was almost an impossibility because he is quite famous.

I became almost obsessed with the idea of this man. It was like everything about him resonated with me.

Eventually I met him at a music festival over here call Stereosonic. Long story short, I waited half an hour for him to come out (minus the 13 years) of the artist area and I touched him on the wrist to get his attention. I was a bit scared that maybe he thought I was stalking him and that security would take me away... He turned around and we locked eyes for brief moment. As soon as I touched him I felt like I was touching my own soul it was weird, I've never experienced anything like that ever. It was like this huge surge of electricity.

I got my picture taken with him and everyone thought that he was my new boyfriend! Haha. When security did try to drag me away, he gripped me really close to him and said "NO! She's with me!"
After we took the photo, he grabbed his bags from his tour manager and looked at me on his way out until he couldn't see me anymore giving me this really strange look.

I believe we are definitely on the same frequency or TF's or whatever you would like to call them though he's famous, on the other side of the world, 16 years older than me and has a child. Occasionally I get the odd reply on Twitter.

And cake is good too ;)

MysticalPuffin thanks for sharing i sometimes feel connected to certain musicans but even if they were not in that professian i think i would still be. i don't have a twitter though.
Old 17-02-2013, 06:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorpHnStorM
You know, I've seen these things popping up regarding Michael, and often wonder how they feel/felt about people who were of significance (and not just on a superficial level...) to him when he was here. People like his ex-wife, Lisa Marie Presley for example...

MorpHnStorM I agree with you on this. i find it strange that for some reason after michael jackson's passing people have claimed to be his soul connection, i wonder if they have always felt that way before he was famous. some people have said that they have always had a connection with people from the other side, so who knows for sure.
Old 21-02-2013, 12:07 PM
MysticalPuffin

It's not just him as a musician, it was just there as a person to person thing.
Old 21-02-2013, 09:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalPuffin
It's not just him as a musician, it was just there as a person to person thing.

yes i have read stoires saying that the connection was already there even before michael was a famous musician.
Old 21-02-2013, 10:19 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
i was wondering if there was so a connection with someone that who was in the spotlight wouldn't they to have to let go of thier ego's as well in oder for the relationship to mainafest.

Now it might just be the strange me, but why do any have to let go of their ego or for that matter anything at all. As long as they are themselves no matter what label you put on parts of their whole a relationship should be capable of manifesting. Is it not said that true love has no boundaries? It is quite individual everything from my perception. Even what TF is. To some it exist, to others it does not and then there are those who just do not care what you call a cake as long as it is tasty. If the TF concept mess you up then why not just rename it and rewrite its conditions? you can do that. Think I wrote in another thread that I have no heart or no ego or anything at all yet I am it all. I am one whole not a whole lot of separated parts. Ego is nothing more than a made up word, stop buying into it and it disappears, dissolves or what you want to call it.

Think of how many soul connection you have already made through this life of yours. How many close relationships you have had with people on many different levels not just romantic. Then add that to the amount of lives you have had. Is it then so strange that Michael Jackson might have a lot of soul connections. Also a famous person gets more people creating a connection to them than they create back as far as I see it. They get seen by the whole crowd while they might not see each individual in the crowd.