Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 17-01-2013, 12:41 AM
Knower

Is their still a feminine and masculine polarity in TF sex and relationship?

Twin flames are souls that have developed a sense of wholeness and balance of masculine and feminine energy in their own souls so that they can see themselves in the other but I was wondering if there was still a soul that was retaining the masculine role and another one the feminine role in the relationship and in sex?

What are your insights on that?
Old 17-01-2013, 02:22 AM
Master
Hmm-if I were to continue to speculate unto the void, if this is that kind of relationship (suspicious of labels etc.) I'm apparently the more emotional one, she the more private and guarded one with her emotions, tho otherwise I am pretty balanced (joyful tears are a very common occurence for me). But like I said in the other thread ceasing to care in 5..4..3..2..1...
Out of left field came a lucky day
Out of the blue
No more pain
Old 17-01-2013, 04:45 AM
Super Moderator
I really have no clue. My minds gone to that erotic location with the tf. Whats funny is I think his has too. and when i did get that chance to talk to him we were very open to chatting like old lovers......I never realized how personal We got till now...
Old 17-01-2013, 06:39 AM
Raineco

Well this is one of my favorite topics so I hope you don't mind if I write an essay..... My initial response is I'm not sure why you'd think that twin souls were that balanced, I think of it more like just being a little (or a lot) ahead on the M/F within balance-- but far from perfect, but maybe that's how you meant it. My impression is that in twins, like everyone else, there's still usually one more masculine and one who's more feminine and yeah typically that's the male and the female, respectively. I think most twins simply feel gender-consistent, ie, that "he" is too rational, not in touch with his emotions, etc kinda thing.

That being said, the "norm" is never as common as many assume. It's possible some men in TS couples are female souls & vice versa, and would never know it; but by the same token just cuz a man in a hetero couple seems to be more emotional or clingy that doesnt make him a female spirit... maybe what's most really unclear to us or deserves some scrutiny is what behaviors are more masculine and why? How do you know someone is very feminine and not in touch with her masculine side? Is it just because she wears a dress or has a dipsy voice? What we think of as behaviors expressing feminine... aren't these 90% what the current time and place has taught people to see as feminine? Probably less so for those on this forum as of course we read more stuff on spirituality etc- but still basically true.

I've understood more about what M & F are in essence from spiritual reading, and meditating/observations. As I understand it the masculine is thought or 'pure' spirit - it is wish, desire, design - that "wants" to manifest but has not - that want is the seed of feminine within it. The masculine must mix with the feminine IN ORDER to descend into matter. Hence the masculine is more grounded (yes, men are more grounded, because that's the direction of their current movement- descending into matter). Men are often more past and present based (and future is fem) because they are protective and defensive- the necessities of LIFE in a 3d body, so they need to be to do a good job of surviving/competing. The masculine drive to descend into matter can express as either destructive (in defense) or constructive- because both are necessary, and both are about doing, taking action, using that body and muscles to bring ideas into form.

And the feminine principle is STUFF, existence, manifesting, mass - giving mass and building mass- it has the seed of masculine in it and it wants to ascend back into spirit; it must combine with masculine energies in order to ascend. This is why the feminine is nurturing, preparing... and I'll throw this in bcuz a medium recently channeled Archangel Raphael for me- and he explained that the feminine principle "doesn't always know how" it grows and develops but it has amazing power to do so and doesn't need to understand the HOW in order to do it. In a sense women (at least if they are being slightly more fem than masc in their expression) are more focused on the future- goes great w/breeding and child-rearing, right? But it is because it is in the ESSENCE of the feminine to WANT to ASCEND so it prepares to ascend in the most optimal way possible, in accordance with design, order, specialization, uniqueness- the opposite of entropy, principles that come from a primarily masculine realm of thought so where the feminine provides fertility (with an eye on the future) it does not need to understand all the hows and why's.

BUt THEN that's where this BIG MISCONCEPTION comes in that because "thought" is essentially masculine, that men are better at thinking (hah!) or that thinking in general, for women too, is part of your masculine side/abilities. Many people will always want to oversimplify these concepts bcuz we're so overloaded with info and feel pressure to keep awares- but that's where the mistakes are made- by the LEFT brain which wants to compartmentalize, never blend, turn a blind eye to blending and complexities and DEGREE (the left brain HATES gray concepts like degree), and social psychologists have even found how the left brain employs special tricks to believe its own lies.

And we think of the left brain as male and that's why it's overused- well, not exactly. The left brain is both masculine and feminine; as is the right brain... and I don't want to get into that and you (dear forum readers ) probably do not want me to either!

In sum I think what you could be really getting at is what exactly is the M/F expression in people? What does healthy balance look like? And of course it's VERY relevant to twin souls/close soul connections as it is at the crux of this stage of human evolution; twins have an opportunity to become experts on this, and often were blessed with a head start or a challenging factor to become more balanced.
Old 17-01-2013, 12:10 PM
TForever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raineco
Well this is one of my favorite topics so I hope you don't mind if I write an essay..... My initial response is I'm not sure why you'd think that twin souls were that balanced, I think of it more like just being a little (or a lot) ahead on the M/F within balance-- but far from perfect, but maybe that's how you meant it. My impression is that in twins, like everyone else, there's still usually one more masculine and one who's more feminine and yeah typically that's the male and the female, respectively. I think most twins simply feel gender-consistent, ie, that "he" is too rational, not in touch with his emotions, etc kinda thing.

That being said, the "norm" is never as common as many assume. It's possible some men in TS couples are female souls & vice versa, and would never know it; but by the same token just cuz a man in a hetero couple seems to be more emotional or clingy that doesnt make him a female spirit... maybe what's most really unclear to us or deserves some scrutiny is what behaviors are more masculine and why? How do you know someone is very feminine and not in touch with her masculine side? Is it just because she wears a dress or has a dipsy voice? What we think of as behaviors expressing feminine... aren't these 90% what the current time and place has taught people to see as feminine? Probably less so for those on this forum as of course we read more stuff on spirituality etc- but still basically true.

I've understood more about what M & F are in essence from spiritual reading, and meditating/observations. As I understand it the masculine is thought or 'pure' spirit - it is wish, desire, design - that "wants" to manifest but has not - that want is the seed of feminine within it. The masculine must mix with the feminine IN ORDER to descend into matter. Hence the masculine is more grounded (yes, men are more grounded, because that's the direction of their current movement- descending into matter). Men are often more past and present based (and future is fem) because they are protective and defensive- the necessities of LIFE in a 3d body, so they need to be to do a good job of surviving/competing. The masculine drive to descend into matter can express as either destructive (in defense) or constructive- because both are necessary, and both are about doing, taking action, using that body and muscles to bring ideas into form.

And the feminine principle is STUFF, existence, manifesting, mass - giving mass and building mass- it has the seed of masculine in it and it wants to ascend back into spirit; it must combine with masculine energies in order to ascend. This is why the feminine is nurturing, preparing... and I'll throw this in bcuz a medium recently channeled Archangel Raphael for me- and he explained that the feminine principle "doesn't always know how" it grows and develops but it has amazing power to do so and doesn't need to understand the HOW in order to do it. In a sense women (at least if they are being slightly more fem than masc in their expression) are more focused on the future- goes great w/breeding and child-rearing, right? But it is because it is in the ESSENCE of the feminine to WANT to ASCEND so it prepares to ascend in the most optimal way possible, in accordance with design, order, specialization, uniqueness- the opposite of entropy, principles that come from a primarily masculine realm of thought so where the feminine provides fertility (with an eye on the future) it does not need to understand all the hows and why's.

BUt THEN that's where this BIG MISCONCEPTION comes in that because "thought" is essentially masculine, that men are better at thinking (hah!) or that thinking in general, for women too, is part of your masculine side/abilities. Many people will always want to oversimplify these concepts bcuz we're so overloaded with info and feel pressure to keep awares- but that's where the mistakes are made- by the LEFT brain which wants to compartmentalize, never blend, turn a blind eye to blending and complexities and DEGREE (the left brain HATES gray concepts like degree), and social psychologists have even found how the left brain employs special tricks to believe its own lies.

And we think of the left brain as male and that's why it's overused- well, not exactly. The left brain is both masculine and feminine; as is the right brain... and I don't want to get into that and you (dear forum readers ) probably do not want me to either!

In sum I think what you could be really getting at is what exactly is the M/F expression in people? What does healthy balance look like? And of course it's VERY relevant to twin souls/close soul connections as it is at the crux of this stage of human evolution; twins have an opportunity to become experts on this, and often were blessed with a head start or a challenging factor to become more balanced.
wow thank u to post it :)) !!
Old 22-02-2013, 02:13 AM
Knower

bump........
Old 22-02-2013, 02:31 AM
Loving_Soul

How did I miss this one - great post!
Old 22-02-2013, 05:35 AM
Super Moderator
I forgot that I even responded to this.
Old 22-02-2013, 08:10 AM
Ascender
Great question! It'd be interesting to hear from someone who has been reunited with their tf and is currently in a harmonious union with them. I know there are a few of them on here..? :)

the future's so bright

Old 22-02-2013, 02:42 PM
Master
Give me a moment or two and maybe I'll get back to ya on that...

Such posts sure are rare here, huh? "Oh! Our eyes met across a crowded room, and we knew we were for each other, forever! Got married the next week and it's been absolute bliss ever since!" You'd think a few such people would be compelled to post here, just to serve as positive role models: "How We Did It: a No Bull Twinsoul Primer from A-Z."
Out of left field came a lucky day
Out of the blue
No more pain