Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 17-09-2017, 03:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by leadville

We are used to reading your replies but I am interested in the 'mechanics' of how your thoughts become on-screen text. Do you directly use an electronic communication device or is that task carried out by a 'scribe' on your behalf?

I believe when pressure is applied to certain specific keys the keyboard processor transmits circuitry data to input letters onto a screen.

I am of course teasing you further.

It was once protested upon this very forum that: how could I possibly be a spirit guide when imputing forum messages and making online petitions? It was quite an amusing and obviously confusing dilemma, one of which clearly showed a considerable narrow view that some can adopt within their conceptualisation. It is a very archaic notion that all spirit guides simply loaf around etheric realms watching everybody and whispering subtle messages in peoples ears. People really do need to ‘‘get with the times’’.

So yes, I, like you, use delightful digits to input data onto the world wide web. I do this because I, like you, have access to a physical body, yet never bound as a slave to it. I have a wonderful privilege of access at my disposal which I have earned through consciousness transformation and diligent drive for understanding and wisdom. Intention opens many doors. You are limited only by your physical form to the extent you believe what your personal truth to be. If you change your truth you can change your experience, and ultimately change your world.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 17-09-2017, 03:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorai
btw Sorai is my Spiritual name

Dear Sorai,

Yes I was aware of this usage.

Quote:
Dear Sparrow,

Thank you for your earlier reply.

I'm wondering now about dreams. You said the soul does not need to sleep, but perhaps souls in the Spirit World can dream without "sleeping"? Or they can sleep on purpose should the impulse arise. If so, what would these dreams consist of? Would they be similar to our dreams on Earth?

What we generally refer to in this respect are those beings who have perhaps had a particularly traumatic life experience. The self-induced sleep is a type of cocooning state where the consciousness surrounding the spirit is given a state of saturation. This usually occurs within a very loving cocoon of supporting energy like a womb, where healing and/or deep reflection can take place without external distractions. The dominant persona worn by the spirit goes into a type of hibernation, and where necessary, type of transformation. In this instance the persona and its associative trauma memories are what feel tiresome and heavy, and are what are shed through saturation into sublime love. The outward perception turns inward on itself and a deeper connection with the spirit is attained. To put it into perspective, simply try to imagine being lulled to sleep by Prime Creator.

Those not recently immersed within the physical domain do not experience a need to sleep. However, it is common for many beings to spent time in self-reflection in types of meditative states which grant deeper perspective. In this respect it is about refining ones thoughts and nature of intent to enable a more focused and beatified state of being. It is also done in order to connect with other life forms not immediately accessible in the same way that you might do.

Quote:
Also, in Earthly existence I'm not doing so bad these days, while at the same time I have a strong desire to go to the Spirit World. I know how you feel about the the etheric cord business, so is there anything you can recommend so I can at least have a glimpse of life there? I have reached a rather low point in my energetic capabilities and I only very rarely astrally projected before, so I don't think that's an option now. I truly want to live in the paradise that is the Spirit World. Can you help somehow?

Ironically, you expressed a strong desire to come to the physical world when you were there. Now you are where you wanted to be to do what you wanted to do, you already want to leave. This comes back to the mechanics of free will which I touched upon earlier. The will of your physical brain and its assessment of circumstance is attempting to sabotage and override the will of your spirit intention. So to say, they are both at odds with one another, hence you are unable to manifest what you most desire in your life. It is also why you are unable to leave your body; the physical brain is trying to force a spiritual task without the participation of the spiritual component and its integrated will. When your physical and mental components are synchronised with your spirit component, and you have trained long and hard to join these components to function together as one unit, you will find you have both the energy and the capacity to do all sorts of spiritual tasks in physical density.

If you want to live in the paradise that is the spirit world then all you need do is live a life in service to, and in practice of, unconditional love. This is your closest experience to what the natural state of being is in the spirit world.

The spirit world already exists within you, literally. It exists in every cell of your physical body and also outside of it. When we speak of focusing on your inner core values and your inner happiness, we mean this is the closest proximity to your spirit and the spirit world you have, because it accessible through your solar plexus via the etheric strand. You can experience the spirit world through this connection, by doing what spiritual people suggest in going within yourself.

Think of this connection as a constant stream running down from a mountain top high up in the heavens, filtering down a river of nourishment what helps sustain all sorts of other life. It supports and sustains fish and vertebrates, insects and invertebrates, and all manner of fauna and flora. This same principle can be applied to this spirit connection you have which helps support and sustain many components of your physical existence. When there are obstacles, pollutants and damages done to the flow and properties of said stream then all other dependant things become affected. What you most want then is a clean clear delivery of the purest flow possible from regular care and maintenance. That is your first task.

Your next task is to integrate divine will with human will. This involves merging physical intent, thought and action with your core spiritual intention and vibration, that they may function in harmony with each other to create your experience. In this way you are bringing into manifestation qualities of the spiritual world. For indeed, it is not for you to so quickly dismiss planet Earth with the attitude that it is somehow ugly and a horrible place to be, but for you to actually work to bring the spirit world into manifestation to create beauty upon the planet. You have the rest of eternity to bask in eternal etheric bliss of the spirit world; do not distract from the infinite beauty and experiences which already exist right in front of you. You only desire to traverse back into spirit because you fail to identify equal beauty and equal value on planet Earth. For that is your true personal lesson here. Once you understand this in your wisdom, any overwhelming urge to rush off to the spirit world becomes nonexistent. You have a great challenge ahead of you.

Do reflect on the broader implications of these words, for they come from many important sources.

-Sparrow

Old 17-09-2017, 03:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by blossomingtree
Wow. Thank you very kindly, Spirit Guide Sparrow. I am much obliged. Did you write this for me?

Thank you again.

blossomingtree

Dear blossomingtree,

That I did. It is what you asked for is it not?

I hope it is self-explanatory, however I am happy to expand on any aspect of this should a need exist.

-Sparrow

Old 17-09-2017, 04:29 PM
Master
Dear blossomingtree,

Or if you prefer, here is a question formatted version for you to ask yourself in honesty.

-Sparrow

Old 17-09-2017, 05:16 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear Bob,

I am always mindful of others wellbeing. Without others I have no purpose to exist.

Blessings to you, Dear Friend! In Buddhism, such an aspiration is marked as a sign of the Bodhisattva, a noble being who is motivated by great enlightened compassion to serve all beings.

Also, I thank you sincerely for your clarifying elaboration on the subject of free will, it was much appreciated, and will be added to the blog.

Much Love & Respect
Old 17-09-2017, 11:50 PM
Guide
Quote:
Dear Tiss,

Your blessings are rapturously received and reciprocated in reminiscence of our retained rapport.

Though, I would not claim myself a teacher, albeit conceivably symptomatic of a headmaster. That is, a master of the head.

═.♥. ═════════════════════════
The best way to thank someone is to emulate the qualities they inspire within you in deed.

-Sparrow

So be it!
Old 18-09-2017, 09:31 PM
Guide

Quote:
Dear Sorai,

Yes I was aware of this usage.

Ironically, you expressed a strong desire to come to the physical world when you were there. Now you are where you wanted to be to do what you wanted to do, you already want to leave. ....
When your physical and mental components are synchronised with your spirit component, and you have trained long and hard to join these components to function together as one unit, you will find you have both the energy and the capacity to do all sorts of spiritual tasks in physical density.

Do reflect on the broader implications of these words, for they come from many important sources.

-Sparrow

What was that desire to come to the physical world? What was it I wanted to do here?

What is the training you refer to?

Thanks,
Justin
Old 19-09-2017, 05:33 PM
Master
Quote:
I know technically, we are, but how can we experience the Spirit Realms for the immersive reality it is?

•❤•✿•❤•▬[̲̲̅̅D̲̲̅̅e̲̲̅̅a̲̲̅̅r̲̲̅̅ ̲̲̅̅S̲̲̅̅o̲̲̅̅r̲̲̅̅a̲̲̅̅i̲̲̅̅]▬•❤•✿•❤•

Indeed you are. This understanding will provide the foundation for further advancement.

Immersively, it relates once again to something I have emphasised many times before. That is the effortless synchronicity and immersion of spirit, mind and body; the total collaborative union of your divine trinity. When the spirit, the mind and the body work in complete alignment then the access available to you unfolds exponentially. Your thoughts and feelings operate seamlessly without opposition leading to greater refined action. Your biological cells respond and resonate on a much broader and brighter band, producing a much more persevering and pervasive person. Indeed, your actually physical cells will radiate a glow similar to those mothers who carry child. This is because there is more of your light body interacting with your physical cell structure.

Human beings generally can only persevere a particular energy initiative for so long until it concedes and conforms to opposition. This is why you have highs and lows; good times with the bad. It is because you cannot sustain a high enough oscillation to outlive your imposing external influences which then go on to sabotage your efforts and desires. To prolong a greater experience of a higher spiritual oscillation you need to merge spirit, mind and body. You do this by uniting your every thought, your every deed and every spoken word to the sole purpose of your spirit intention, its core values and its inherent energy representation. I am speaking complete ego surrender and unwavering commitment to the point all else becomes secondary. You must literally walk the face of the Earth as a spirit, and train your mind to forget you are physical at all. Indeed, you will still experience physical conditions, and many of them unpleasant, but you can always choose from what perspective to interpret and experience them. Until finally, you will not even experience what other human beings experience, as you will be operating on Earth on a whole new level, both energetically and genetically. When you train the mind to obey the truth which is the spirit, your thoughts, deeds and words will synchronise to the will of your spirit and all of its many gifts.

Go within yourself my friend and speak to each and every one of your physical cells, that they may know of the light and love which shines through them.

When your physicality no longer matters, your reality becomes another matter.

These words must be interpreted from your highest wisdom possible.

░S░p░a░r░r░o░w░

Old 19-09-2017, 05:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraIndigo
after my best friend died, she "liked" a bunch of my pictures on facebook.

also after that I was at a mediumship demonstration where you pay 20 dollars and the medium delivers messages to random people.

I messaged her on fb, asking her to please come through now and right after that the medium picked up on her and her messages.

I was going to delete my facebook but now I am apprehensive : )

•❤•✿•❤•▬▇ Dear LibraIndigo ▇▬•❤•✿•❤•

Salutations my dear seafaring catholic. May the tides of time wash away everything but the sublime.

The experience you relay has more to do with your own actual intent being acknowledged than the actual Facebook request. A circle of individuals already knew of your intent to meet with the medium and already followed you there. The use of Facebook was not actually required.

In the Ultraverse itself is a platform of internet. When you hold an intention within your own human consciousness it is equivalent to you sending out an encoded command through Google search.

░S░p░a░r░r░o░w░

Old 19-09-2017, 05:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Hey there Sparrow
I just wanted to drop by and say how lovely it is to hear from you again!
I hope all has been well with you in the meantime.
And as always I very much enjoy your posts!

Peace & blessings
7L

•❤•✿•❤•▬♥ Dear 7luminaries ▬•❤•✿•❤•

I thank you for the delivery of your kind words.

I hope the postman continues to deliver my post(s) in first class and direct to the mailbox within your open soul.

░S░p░a░r░r░o░w░