Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 02-01-2019, 09:57 PM
Pathfinder

2019 Personal Astrology Reading?

Hello everyone. :)

I'm looking for an astrology reading for 2019. However, I would rather that it be based on my personal birth chart, than just on my sun sign. I'm wondering if anyone on here has recommendations for websites/astrologers? I want something thorough but accurate. My past experience with readings have felt like they were coming from phony people who were just trying to tell me "what I wanted to hear". I'd like to just have a real explaination of my chart in relation to 2019, and what that could mean for me. :)

I came here for recommendations because there are just SO MANY sites and astrology readers online that I would rather choose based on word-of-mouth (or.. keyboard, I guess ).

Who have you gotten readings from? Who seemed to give it to you straight? Who did you feel gave you the most useful information?

*Bonus: Did what they tell you ACTUALLY transpire?*

Thanks so much!

Peace&Light
<3
Old 03-01-2019, 02:39 AM
Master
hi InfiniteFlight well I have only received one reading, and it was more of an esoteric one based on what they saw from my chart and other 'psychic' senses or whatever which I believe they do have. I don't deny things like psychics or people being super in touch with the spiritual world, but it's not something I've spent a lot of time or thought on so there are only a few people who I am rather certain are genuine in this regard and I believe this lady is.

I am sure that she could give you a year ahead reading if you'd like as she is open to catering to your unique desires with your reading. Her name is Polina Outkina and she makes youtube videos so you could look at some of her Astrology videos on there before you decide. She does do general prediction videos based on Sun signs and says they also apply for your Moon, Ascendant and any stelliums or strong placements. I am with you on not following Astrology just based on Sun signs, but hers are unique and have a lot of insight in them. She also has made videos for various placements so if you want to look up what she says about your birth Venus or Mercury etc. you can search for that too, to get a feel of her more.

She may or may not speak to you right away or be your cup of tea but I think she is one of the best online Astrologers and spiritual gurus if you will especially since she is young but she's had a lot of life experience. anyway even if you don't get a reading from her I hope you find value or inspiration in something she says in one of her videos or on her website where she does general worldly predictions for how the energy of the day and week and whatnot are gonna be. She's just real ethereal and kind of quirky, a tiny bit sassy and really sweet.

I also wanted to post to just recommend a couple other online Astrologers who I'd love to have a reading from or almost did, but don't have my own income now so don't have the freedom or means to.

Another youtube video maker who I just love, but may be even more of an acquired taste, is a guy named Doelow da Pilotman. I think that he is just amazing, but right off you should know his style is pretty "ghetto". You may or may not be down with that, as not everyone can understand someone who speaks in slang and stuff as well, but what he says is just phenomenal in my opinion. Lately he does live videos sometimes and spends a lot of time 'shouting out to the crowd' but he has made probably hundreds of videos in the past handful of years and there are so many gems among them. He's done all the basic Your planet/placement sign and some combinations and other novel takes on helping you understand your chart. and he also does a variety of esoteric topic videos, all kinds of things you might not believe he could possibly know about, but as with Polina he is one of the few people I truly believe is in touch with spiritual phenomena. and even if he's not (pretty sure he is though) he has a lot of insightful genius brilliance to share. the only thing, if you do like his style and are interested in getting a personal reading from him, is that he might be backed up cuz his popularity is growing, so I'm not sure how long it'd take for him to get to someone paying for a reading now, but I definitely think it would be worth it and I hope to get one from him someday sooner than later. Anyway hopefully you'll at least check him out and I would probably recommend digging deeper into his older material first, unless a recent video about a certain topic jumps out at you. but he covered most of the chart basics years ago so you can find those a way back.

There are a few other Astrologers on youtube that I like, but the last one I'd recommend, who I almost got a reading from but I ended up wanting to use the money for something else more pressing, is Jewel Mayberry. She is a cool personality, serious and professional yet real down to Earth in a witchy smartypants kind of way. She's not old but she is older than the other ones I mentioned, and she doesn't claim to be super connected to spiritual realms like the others, so if you want a more clear cut and dry reading with lots of insight and intelligence I would check her out. and she's also made a fair amount of youtube videos that you can preview to see how you feel about her personally.

Now there is one more option that I just became aware of myself, and for this one you don't have to pay a penny, but you must be very serious about using your Astrological makeup for your own good. I am actually going to pm you about this because I'm not exactly sure if I am supposed to talk about it publicly. I think I can but I'm not 100% sure and don't want to go against the wishes of this interesting person so I'll message you with more info in case you're interested
Old 03-01-2019, 03:46 AM
Guide

I look up my astrological transits for each month. You can google a transit calculator and find one and see the transits for each day. I generally find planets transiting specific houses to be more illuminating than daily transits though - especially for planets like Jupiter. The moon and Venus for example, transit houses fairly quickly. This year Jupiter is transiting my 2nd house. Woohoo! My north node is also transiting my 9th house this year which can indicate long distance travel - and I am going abroad this summer for close to four months. I'm no expert though and am learning as I go.

This summer I had some tenth house transits and I predicted some career highlights which came true. I have made other small predictions such as this by reading my transits and so far so good. I am learning by watching tons of youtube videos and googling what different transits mean. Many transits aren't that significant but some are more rare which I try to pay attention too.

For me, since I am new and learning as I go, this is a very time consuming process. I try to look through each days transits and make a list of which ones stand out and what dates they are taking place. I have a notebook with everything recorded for each month.
Old 03-01-2019, 07:19 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfiniteFlight
Hello everyone. :)

I'm looking for an astrology reading for 2019. However, I would rather that it be based on my personal birth chart, than just on my sun sign. I'm wondering if anyone on here has recommendations for websites/astrologers? I want something thorough but accurate. My past experience with readings have felt like they were coming from phony people who were just trying to tell me "what I wanted to hear". I'd like to just have a real explaination of my chart in relation to 2019, and what that could mean for me. :)

Any astrological reading should be based on your personal natal chart, not just your sun sign. There are websites such as astrodienst which can tell you about planetary transits based on your natal chart. This can be useful, but the interpretations are limited in that they don't take into account how the planets in your chart are aspected with other planets.

I find that planetary transits are most useful for the slower moving outer planets (ie Jupiter outwards), because these influences can last for many months. Any transits involving Mercury, Venus, the Moon and Mars are usually fairly rapid. Although it can be useful to know when Mercury is retrograde as that seems to affect communication in all its forms.

Any such readings may not offer concrete predictions for what might happen in your life, but they should indicate background influences.

Peace.