Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Closed Thread

Old 19-07-2018, 05:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Empowers
Many, many, many... ...many... subconsciously fill what they need with the attention of others (what they need being self-valuation), specifically others they deem worthy. Mixed in with that, is the immature relationship, from an evolutionary sense, that many humans have with sex. Add it all together and when someone meets an honest, valuing person with no ulterior motives driving conversation, much desire ensues. Possibly from a pure base reaction; however, non-practicing sexual creatures are usually highly desirable, owing to their transparency which is so refreshing.

Just a thought?

That actually makes a lot of sense. I notice that for many people, they only know how to interact from a place of need and desires and have forgotten how to actually connect from a pure and conscious level. I think it's this sort of purity and openness that they are drawn to from someone who may not be overtaken with desire and the need for validation from others.

♬ ♫ ♪ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtnJUS30olE ♪ ♫ ♬
Old 19-07-2018, 06:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imzadi
LOL, I've adapted a new strategy of defense that involves teaching them about Buddhist loving detachment and declaring myself openly as a lifelong celibate monastic.

Oh wow. Good luck with that one. lol

Quote:
I dunno about you and your training center, but a lot of people in Krav here are so amorous and flirty especially when we go out to the club together.

I don't hangout with the people after class. And i'm definitely not a club person. More likely i put on my sneakers, grab my belongings and head straight to my next gym. Some of the men and women here are real fighters. Those are the people i want to train with. Those are the ones that will push and better you.

Anyways, i do agree with what Empowers said. Much wisdom in that post.
Old 21-07-2018, 01:05 AM
Experiencer

Honest question, is attention/desire from the opposite sex something you are used to or is it something recent? Did you suddenly become attractive to the opposite sex and you don't know how to handle it?

Im not exactly a mind reader, so Im not here to judge. Between this post and the one in the TF section, it seems like its not a regular occurrence.
Old 22-07-2018, 05:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by eliana israel
Honest question, is attention/desire from the opposite sex something you are used to or is it something recent? Did you suddenly become attractive to the opposite sex and you don't know how to handle it?

Im not exactly a mind reader, so Im not here to judge. Between this post and the one in the TF section, it seems like its not a regular occurrence.

Growing up, I have been open-minded, friendly, warm, and sincere with people I meet that somewhat borders on naivete when I think about it. Perhaps that is a reason why there were always people men, women, or other that found me to be attractive and wanted to pursue me. This is not an uncommon occurrence, but when I was younger and just getting to understand romance and sexuality, I use to find this flattering as oppose to troublesome. lol

However, I am at a point in my life where I realized the happiest and most authentic expression for me is in celibate and monastic living. The fantasy of romance and sexuality do not hold sway over me like it does to those who wish for me to be their partner. Unlike them and many people who I encounter, my definition and realization of happiness does not belong in the realm of sex and romance.

So to answer your question, no this is not a recent and new occurrence. However, because I am no longer attached to the notion of sexuality and romance as a source of happiness, for people to disregard what I want and how I live is troublesome especially when they think they love me. They do not understand the difference between infatuation and desire from love which is true and pure unhindered by passion and romance.

P.S. Please bear in mind that I am not discounting or belittling the experience of sex and romance for others. While it simply is not a part of where I am on my path, I respect other people's experiences and needs.

Old 22-07-2018, 07:28 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Growing up, I have been open-minded, friendly, warm, and sincere with people I meet that somewhat borders on naivete when I think about it. Perhaps that is a reason why there were always people men, women, or other that found me to be attractive and wanted to pursue me. This is not an uncommon occurrence, but when I was younger and just getting to understand romance and sexuality, I use to find this flattering as oppose to troublesome. lol

However, I am at a point in my life where I realized the happiest and most authentic expression for me is in celibate and monastic living. The fantasy of romance and sexuality do not hold sway over me like it does to those who wish for me to be their partner. Unlike them and many people who I encounter, my definition and realization of happiness does not belong in the realm of sex and romance.

So to answer your question, no this is not a recent and new occurrence. However, because I am no longer attached to the notion of sexuality and romance as a source of happiness, for people to disregard what I want and how I live is troublesome especially when they think they love me. They do not understand the difference between infatuation and desire from love which is true and pure unhindered by passion and romance.

P.S. Please bear in mind that I am not discounting or belittling the experience of sex and romance for others. While it simply is not a part of where I am on my path, I respect other people's experiences and needs.

Awesome.
Old 01-08-2018, 10:11 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Nature Grows,

Like Clover said, I truly see that you have a good heart and well meaning intentions.

Well, In one of the other threads we talked in briefly you said if you learnt anything from talking to me here it was to be more loving an kind to others, it was like you were saying i wasn't very kind, but thats ok, i dont mind, its just strange to see you change now and agree with Clover.

Quote:
It is also clear that through your various passionate postings, you exhibit strong negative feelings and bias towards transgender people. Perhaps that is in part due to the fact that you believe that there are nefarious transgender secret groups trying to undermine traditional values by indoctrinating children to join their ranks. You have said so before and provided evidence that does not seem to be credible, accurate, unbiased, and well informed.

What iv been saying is that there are people who know how to manipulate society and humans and they are quiet good at it, they work to shape the world in a way that suits them, this LGBT group going into schools is just another part of that, it's like a squid with its tentacles all over the place, some of the LGBT may not know what they are actually serving when they go into the schools like that, they may think they are doing a good job others may know, other may not know about that but still have there agenda to push, LGBT is like another program being used.

Quote:
It looked to me that your information comes from groups with transphobic and homophobic ideology wishing to further demonize and ostracize a particular group because they disagree with their lifestyle.

Most people just disagree with them influencing and trying to manipulate there young children. This has been explained a number of times through out this thread, which you somehow seem to not understand... or act like you don't. Because even though i say that there is a bigger picture to this, it also is just common sense to most people... i would think, you have people coming into the class room to install there ideology and there would be consequences for this.

Quote:
However, for the sake of this discussion, I will give you the benefit of the doubt and hypothetically imagine that such a nefarious trans indoctrination group exists. Well, even if there is a group like this (which I find doubtful), it does not mean that all transgender people are a part of such an evil organization and your appearance of generalizing and disdaining the entire LGBTQ+ community seems to be grossly misguided.

well, people who associate with groups and have there causes, beliefs or agendas they normally are kinda on the same wave length to some extent so it would not be to wrong to say they are all like that or similar but with different variations going from more extreme to not so extreme.

Quote:
For example, in my country there exists hate groups that indoctrinate people to propagate their harmful ideology. One such group would be fascist white supremacists. They tend to look for young white males, usually teens who are disillusioned, marginalized, and angry to join their ranks. Most people would find this despicable and their ideology dangerous. However, most people do not generalize all white people to be this way and go around demonizing all white people just for the folly and ignorance of one such organization.

Yea because not all white people associate with that group.

Quote:
So while you might imagine that there are evil transgender groups out there, I hope you will be able to not generalize the entire LTBTQ+ community all together in this way. I know many trans people and I am pretty sure they do not belong to such a conspiratorial group. I am still unconvinced that it exists, but I respect that you believe it and so we will have to agree to disagree once again.

Anyways, I know you have a lot to say and I would be willing and happy to continue this discussion with you. However, if you like to discuss this issue some more, can you please create a new thread in another section so that we can keep this thread on the original topic? I also want to say thank you so much for your friendship and ability to have mature and respectful discussions despite having a difference in opinions. :)

Thanks, im not gonna make a thread about this though, but im ok with not commenting here again. Have a nice day.

Last edited by Nature Grows : 01-08-2018 at 11:11 AM.
Old 07-08-2018, 03:19 AM
Master
Thank you for sharing and for clarifying your perspectives, Nature Grows. I sincerely hope that you will have the opportunity to meet and befriend diverse groups of people from all walks of life while recognizing the intrinsic humanity and Divinity that we all share within us. And wishing you a blessed and wonderful day as well!

Old 07-08-2018, 11:03 AM
Suspended
Im sorry about this thread Imzadi...... but i will leave it with saying i grrew up in a very multicultural and with people of many races... plus i have a family member who is apart of LGBT community who i get along with... but iv said that before.. anyway the end. thank u for ur kind post
Old 08-08-2018, 01:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
Im sorry about this thread Imzadi...... but i will leave it with saying i grrew up in a very multicultural and with people of many races... plus i have a family member who is apart of LGBT community who i get along with... but iv said that before.. anyway the end. thank u for ur kind post

Old 09-08-2018, 03:41 PM
Master
It certainly is telling that you take it upon yourself to follow me thread after thread with a clearly hostile and provocative agenda while under the pretense of nobility and moral outrage. I wonder if you yourself is aware of the disturbing psychological mechanisms that is churning within your unconscious mind. With that said, I will continue to pray for peace of mind and joyful wellbeing for you and hope you will be able to find solace in the Infinite LOVE and compassion of God’s HOLY LIGHT. Be well and be Blessed, Nature Grows. I look forward to seeing your growth some day. I have faith in you. ❤️

P.S. The negative unconscious behavioral pattern that you are exhibiting is destructive and detrimental to your own wellbeing and growth. You have so much potential and goodness that resides within you, but it is heavily shrouded in an incredible amount of rage and darkness. It must be exhausting and painful, but I see a major turning point in the Horizon. You are almost there, you just need to let go of the rage and darkness. I believe in you even if you have no idea what I am trying to convey. Please take good care of yourself, my friend. May LOVE guide you HOME.

Closed Thread