Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 01-03-2018, 06:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
Hey Lorelyen! Yea it was a good day, planted some trees, and mulched some other trees, left some for the school kids to do, sometimes we have school kids visit and they learn about stuff, then began making plans to build a fence... no snow here it's kinda hot, yea a day off school makes kids happy, i was the same when i went there, i'd rather play in snow too, iv only seen snow once in my whole life though.

Yup.

Well, i never said there is anything wrong with it, i said its odd the way some people say it and behave with it, i didn't say it was toxic either... if you are talking to me btw it was just something i wrote kinda quickly without thinking to much into it really.

Call things what ever you like, i don't call cats an dogs pets i call them brothers an sisters for example, normally/often.

If you think i was challenging others or trying to act cool an seeking validation from others, i wasn't... i think i understand what your saying, i have said before on another thread that we can be intimately one with all of life an creation yet absolutely free from it at the same time, like knowing how a tv does not have the same fate as the characters on it's screen. So still doing/interacting with everyday things but you can see it like a play as well. this was on a thread about renunciation of the world or integration of it and i said on it how i felt like it's better to integrate which i think happens naturally anyway, in my experience anyway.

So im not disagreeing with you, we can look at things from the bigger picture and/or where it integrates. But yes i get what you are saying, if you have seen Jim Carey for example lately he has been on tv an stuff talking an acting in spiritual kinda ways but he says, like i have seen others do, someone asks them there name an they say something like/similar too "oh sorry i don't have a name" that is someone who has not integrated yet or maybe they have, we can know both at the same time.

Nature grows,

I am following the flow of the thread, not challenging your views. What I said about acting cool and detached was in reference to what I have been randomly reading through some posts. I don't even read the longs posts fully that are addressed to me or others, I don't have the time to absorb and read through everything anyone says in a long thread.

Quote:
Call things what ever you like, i don't call cats an dogs pets i call them brothers an sisters for example, normally/often.

Yes absolutely, that's how I relate to affection/ love as. I am going to proudly declare someone I know as 'my' because I am close enough to call them that. It's a very simple thought and didn't mean anything complex. I also don't play liberal when it's about someone, I care about. This is my point of view not to address or challenge you in particular when I am saying 'cool and detached'. We all agree and disagree on a lot of things, arguments don't amount to much. Unless I am quoting someone, it is not addressed to them to dispute and argue what they are saying about. I don't have the energy for that.
I don't know where the line of thought started from. Maybe the first thought was your's in this thread since a lot of people are talking. I don't think you are looking for validation from others. It was about what I think in line of some thoughts on this thread and in general, was not your's in particular. Thanks
Old 01-03-2018, 08:12 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
Nature grows,
Oh kay Angelic.
Old 02-03-2018, 04:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
Oh kay Angelic.

^-^
Old 12-03-2018, 03:47 AM
Master

off topic kind of but this

Quote:
When we were first together he made me get rid of all my male acquaintances in my phone and watched as I did it.

why do people do this? Is it insurance in ownership?
Old 12-03-2018, 03:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika

haha that's funny
Old 12-03-2018, 12:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika

Crippling insecurity, I imagine.
Old 12-03-2018, 07:15 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being
Crippling insecurity, I imagine.
very. that to me would be a major red flag.
to watch over while deleting all opposite sex from any and all devices is very controlling. instead of healing and getting the insecurity under control. it's pushed and forced on the other person to amend this by removing anyone that would potentially trigger it. Yet this same type of person, enjoys the attention of multiple opposite sex to feed the false sense of security 'im wanted', 'im desired'

they know full well how it feels. which causes their green eye to open and look at the partner to be just as fully capable of the same conscious thoughts.

it's always total projection. detrimental and sabotaging. It causes anxiety and PTSD in the one they hoard control over. which can take years to work through.

when you are painted to be their inner demon. can take time to wash off their painted picture. the real you, knows your boundaries. they don't.
they don't know you, nor themselves until they face it and see it for what it is and how damaging it is.

when someone accuses you or controls you to do something, then go and do that same thing to you. It's given you enough clear volume to hear it's a projection of their unconscious shadow self trait.

people like that. should not be in relationships. we already have enough emotionally damaged adults in the world. people like that should love themselves enough to take a break, a time out from heavy relationships and attend to the wounds before they create more.