Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 22-05-2018, 03:20 AM
Knower

Casting a spell then using a mojo bag/wish bag...too much?

Hello I cast a spell to manifest something big in my life; is it a good idea to also carry with me a mojo bag/wish bag also aimed at manifesting that vision? This is a goal I wish to accomplish by next year and feel like a spell dosn't hold enough power by itself as this is something that is layered with complexities and the spell was targeted at lifting 1 serious roadblock rather than the whole vision..I feel I need a constant reminder. But is this overdoing it?
Old 25-05-2018, 03:26 PM
Lepus

Hello

I don't see the harm on casting a spell then making a charm to further enhance your goal. You do have to remember to incorporate specific items that correspond to your objective whilst visualizing the end result to achieve success. Casting spells requires work, thus invest time, energy, and will into your spell for several days, usually signs will indicate whether your spell comes to fruition depending on the spell, within a week or so... if the spell doesn't show any signs of success then you might need to redo your spell.

Lepus

Last edited by Lepus : 25-05-2018 at 08:02 PM.
Old 25-05-2018, 08:23 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lepus
Hello

I don't see the harm on casting a spell then making a charm to further enhance your goal. You do have to remember to incorporate specific items that correspond to your objective whilst visualizing the end result to achieve success. Casting spells requires work, thus invest time, energy, and will into your spell for several days, usually signs will indicate whether your spell comes to fruition depending on the spell, within a week or so... if the spell doesn't show any signs of success then you might need to redo your spell.

Lepus

Hello thanks for your response...I'm still pretty new to spell casting...I do see some signs of progress from the spell actually; I think because I felt really good about. I also created a subliminal for myself affirming positive phrases regarding this while I sleep XD. It's based on a move and a promise kept. I am adding to the wish bag; crystals and a gold coin from that place, maybe an image and certain essential oils and herbs to promote success in that. Sounds good; I just read somewhere that it's not good to do 2 spells on the same subject; but I think for bigger topics like this you should tap into it from all different angles and also do whatever feels positive to you regarding it?...
Old 26-05-2018, 04:15 AM
Lepus

Hi,

You also need to consider the lunar phase, days of the week, the time to work on your spell and a safe quiet space to work undisturbed. Remove any doubts that may interfere with your spell. You must visually have everything planned out ahead of time. You don't want to stumble and lose track or commit any mistakes, some make an outline to facilitate their spellwork accordingly. Regarding oils, incense, herbs, each have a property or correspondence to a particular attribute. A quick search on a broswer should list the items that correspond to your goal including which lunar phase, days of the week, and what time to perform your spell, all can be found on the Internet. The more elements you include in your spell the better chance you'll have with your spell being successfull. If you plan on using a charm make sure you cleanse your items and have them charged with the full moon every month. Follow your intuition, experiment, you will soon find out what works for you and vice versa. Good luck!

Lepus
Old 26-05-2018, 07:51 PM
Master
Quote:

Posted by Lepus
You also need to consider the lunar phase, days of the week, the time to work on your spell and a safe quiet space to work undisturbed.

Regarding lunar phase and days of the week, are you certain this is a need?

In my craft every time I write and perform a spell, I do not consult and look into what phase the moon is in, and neither do I look up nor consider the day of the week of which I intend to cast the spell- or what is the best day to cast.

I do neither one of these things when I write up and then cast a spell and I have had successes, so why is it this is a need? Are you certain it is?

paper- I see no reason why if you'd like a mojo bag to go along with your spell that it would be a problem. Your intuition on this matter knows best. If you feel it may help, you can certainly try.

As Lepus said certain herbs and stones do have differing properties., and the items you put into the wish bag- you are going to want to represent in some way what it is you are trying to accomplish.

A gold coin from the place- Is imo an excellent idea and start. It comes from the very place, and is connected energetically to it.

As far as not good to do two spells on the same subject- well ask yourself never? Not good to do? I do many spells on the same subject very often. I am currently experimenting with spellwork- sigils- in conjunction with manifestation. Manifestation is a topic I am currently writing many spells for, as experimentation. Trial and error is how we learn.

You mean two spells successively for the same topic? How do you know though that if you did this it wouldn't work? Well you'd have to try. Trial and error.

Someone saying it isn't good doesn't make that the truth exactly, perhaps it means they've not had personal successes with this technique?

Go with your gut.

Blessings.

And good luck to you.
Old 28-05-2018, 03:53 AM
Master

I feel that you don't HAVE to work with the energies of the moon or anything else, for that matter. However, it's been known for eons that the pull of the moon's phases is quite strong; the waxing phase helps you to bring things to you and the full phase is for certain other workings and the waning phase really helps you to banish and get rid of things as well as to curse. So......why not let the moon's phases help your workings?
Old 28-05-2018, 04:34 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
In my craft every time I write and perform a spell, I do not consult and look into what phase the moon is in, and neither do I look up nor consider the day of the week of which I intend to cast the spell- or what is the best day to cast.

I don't always do this either -as far as day of the week. I do try to pay attention to the Moon phase. If you want to increase something then do it in the waxing phase and if you want to get rid of/decrease something, do it in the waning phase.

If your intention/need is clear and strong then the time, moon, and day can be overlooked. Sometimes you just need to do what you need to do right now.

paperw1ngs, Carrying a mojo bag in addition to a spell is never too much. the higher the vibration, the better. I have been known to not only cast and make a mojo bag but also carry the corresponding stones and crystals in my pocket, purse or bra and also meditate or focus on the intention several times a day.

What feels right to you is right.
Old 28-05-2018, 07:18 PM
Lepus

Hello SaturninePluto,

I suppose it depends on the spell, but like I said before, combining different components to your spell can increase the chances in manifesting your predetermined goal.

Lepus