Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 28-01-2019, 06:57 PM
Knower
I'm a girl and yes I can have sex with any men, and how ever many men, without emotions. I can split between love and lust/needs. So for me, yes I can be intimate with someone else while I love a specific man, but it doesn't mean that I would do this if I'm in a relationship/commitment. I'm only saying this in a situation that for example, I'm in love with a man but I'm not in a relationship with him, I can definitely go for another man and date him. But I'll never be able to love anyone like I love my "man" as in soulmate or twinflame whatever however you personally call it. And honestly, even if I can do sex with other men and biologically and lustfully I do enjoy, I feel kind of bullsh*tting myself in a way. But then again... for me personally, the only thing I couldn't do is probably marrying someone else other than my soulmate. But for sex, it's pretty easy for me. I see it as just a need of pleasure and satisfaction for my body. Plus, I do have a high sex drive and sex is very important for me. I can get moody/angry or even burn out, if I don't feel "satisfied" for even some few days lol
Old 24-04-2019, 08:53 PM
Seeker

be the tough girl and do not have sex with out love. respect yourself and be strong enough to make a guy fall for you.
Old 27-04-2019, 07:28 PM
Seeker

Hi dear
I think its best to move on with your life with out him and focus on yourself. If the time is right you may be together but for now be strong and move on
Old 27-04-2019, 07:57 PM
Suspended

I think you need time away from husband child and new acquaintance/boyfriend. My hunch is that your obsession with this guy is an illusion. That will fade in time. Get some spiritual strength. Get some perspective and get to know your spiritual side. You need to find peace and calm and then you will see through your own obsessions.
Old 30-04-2019, 10:13 AM
Pathfinder

I suggest if ur married quit talking to this person , after the separation of me &my exhusband i felt lonely after moving back home with my mom i started chatting with this person that lives overseas we hit it off good he was always there for me than after a few months he disappeared than reappear on me started talking again than he done the same thing. ,the point is u never know about. these romantics chats that's why i don't much like these dating sites. be careful talk is cheap this guy could be married or goin through a separation with a g/f. wife or whatever i fell into this trap kinda if u &ur husband can't work it out than it might be best to devorce , take time for urself don't get involved with anyone. for a while. don't rush into another relationship just cause ur lonely. u can be alone without feeling lonely. get together with family or or friends go out but don't rush into anything. take time for urself &child. hugs hope every thing works out. hon