Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 22-02-2013, 06:22 PM
Master
I agree with you too. There is a plan and we just need to learn to trust it. My reunion is on it's way, I feel it.. I see it on the horizon.. but it's not time yet, and i"m ok with that.
Old 22-02-2013, 08:12 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andromeda27
This is hard to put into words! There has always been a pull. After we broke up we continued to see each other every so often because of that pull, we couldn't stay away. I ran from it and moved far away to try and get things to end, of course they didn't, we just couldn't see each other anymore. He went down a very dark path, and I guess I almost feel responsible for that, at least having a part of it. That path made him grow so much though, now that's he come off of it. The path that I took was needed to face things that happened in my past.

We just went in two completely different directions that ultimately brought us to the same place. We were together for 3 years, and there was always a crazy amount of passion and a connection between us, but it's a bit different now. There is an intellectual deeper understanding, a level of openness and honesty that we never had before. Our experiences apart have let us understand each other now.

Thanku. For sharing do u feel that u both felt same level of love and the same pull apart?
Old 22-02-2013, 08:13 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jatd
I agree with you too. There is a plan and we just need to learn to trust it. My reunion is on it's way, I feel it.. I see it on the horizon.. but it's not time yet, and i"m ok with that.

I feel similar to u xx
Old 22-02-2013, 08:22 PM
Ascender
Thanks for posting this. Sure needed to hear that.
Old 22-02-2013, 08:23 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_believed
Thanku. For sharing do u feel that u both felt same level of love and the same pull apart?

Yes, absolutely. We have taken turns "running" I guess you could say, but there is a mutual love and pull that has been there for both of us since we met. I always thought I was the one who loved him more, but now I see that isn't true, we're the same. I had no idea how strong his feelings and attraction was for me, because only recently has he wanted to talk about it. Knowing that he feels as strongly for me as I do for him is wonderful.
Old 22-02-2013, 08:59 PM
Master

Quote:
Yes, absolutely. We have taken turns "running" I guess you could say, but there is a mutual love and pull that has been there for both of us since we met. I always thought I was the one who loved him more, but now I see that isn't true, we're the same. I had no idea how strong his feelings and attraction was for me, because only recently has he wanted to talk about it. Knowing that he feels as strongly for me as I do for him is wonderful.

That's the thing so many run from owning up about it experiences like yours are really great to hear. I love u both felt it as deep:) it is reassuring to be honest even if its not meant to be I guess this love is just so huge its scary
Old 22-02-2013, 09:00 PM
Master

Quote:

Can you take us through what happened how u felt close to reunion and what you went through only if you don't mind xxxx
Old 22-02-2013, 09:18 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_believed
Can you take us through what happened how u felt close to reunion and what you went through only if you don't mind xxxx

It's been on going for awhile. Last summer we reconnected a bit and I asked him about twin flames, he said that it described us perfectly but he wasn't ready to talk about it. We didn't talk too much over the next few months. A month ago I went for a walk, it was a full moon, and I just felt so exhausted with everything, I asked the universe to just give me SOMETHING, either relief from the connection for awhile or for something, anything, to happen. I wrote him an email telling him I'm still in love with him and how my feelings have never changed. Shortly after we began talking, and things just clicked. I don't know why or how things became so different. I guess it was just time? I feel like we've partially reunited in that we can talk to each other daily about anything we want, nothing is held back. Physical reunion will come, not yet. We both want it to but agreed some things need to be dealt with first.
Old 22-02-2013, 10:30 PM
Master

Quote:
It's been on going for awhile. Last summer we reconnected a bit and I asked him about twin flames, he said that it described us perfectly but he wasn't ready to talk about it. We didn't talk too much over the next few months. A month ago I went for a walk, it was a full moon, and I just felt so exhausted with everything, I asked the universe to just give me SOMETHING, either relief from the connection for awhile or for something, anything, to happen. I wrote him an email telling him I'm still in love with him and how my feelings have never changed. Shortly after we began talking, and things just clicked. I don't know why or how things became so different. I guess it was just time? I feel like we've partially reunited in that we can talk to each other daily about anything we want, nothing is held back. Physical reunion will come, not yet. We both want it to but agreed some things need to be dealt with first.

Thankyou for this :) I didn't realise I was running but I was my tf admitted to the spiritual connection an I didn't answer out of fear. I always thought he was running but it was me emotionally who ran the hardest and him physically I knew we were TFs but I still felt he was playing me an was too scared to answer. It took me 2 years to really spill my feelings in full now the past 7 months he's been a hardcore runner not opening up about anything at all an being nasty if anything. Its v interesting to see what happens when it all balanced out I know how you felt because honestly the connection has not dipped in the 2.5 years if anything only grown stronger I pray to god to help me now because I feel tired and at the bottom of the barrel on all this although I cleared all the emotional junk it is still draining even after rly happy periods :) xxxx
Old 24-02-2013, 01:25 PM
Master

Quote:

This is still a wealth of Info I thank u so much for sharing. Did you exchange harsh words at any time? Did both of you manage to date others and how did you feel about it at the same time? Did you do any spiritual work? Did he explain what held him back? Was it fear? Did you both have the same fears? Sorry for all the questions! Xxx