Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 27-12-2018, 07:29 PM
Ascender
Question I'm a medium moving in with a phobic of mediums?

I'm at least going to stay a few days with a guy who is simply phobic regarding mediums, and esp. However, he is into cryptids like big foot.
This may be awkward. I miss having a spiritual group like this on but in real life, such as spiritualist churches to gather with and be with my peeps!
Old 08-05-2019, 06:33 AM
Seeker

Ah ..........
Old 09-05-2019, 05:18 PM
Knower
Well....Who is this person? Why are you moving in with him? Why is he afraid of mediums? Does he have low spirit awareness, thus a lack of understanding, despite his interest in the paranormal? Or does he have high spirit awareness, intimidated by power he senses within you?
Old 11-05-2019, 04:39 PM
Administrator
Hello

You can be into crystals and even be a healer or be into those being that we do not yet understand such as a Big Foot and not have to hold any belief in Mediums or Psychics. Each I feel is its own little place in the bigger picture.

I know some Psychics that do not feel there is a connection to life after death, they work in predictions of the "Now" and your life path in the "now" and do not bring in past lives or past living relatives ect into the view of a reading. I can respect that.

We do not all open to believe in the same things, and at times its not for us to open t he doors that we came in with closed. Being open to spirits and other beings of the Light on the other side is NOT for everyone. Its something that is very deeply upsetting at times and is a place of fear.

I can respect his path, and that he has doors open that work for his life path this time in. He too could have had an early childhood experience that has closed off that part of him for good reason.

I do not know that I put Big Foot in the Paranormal realms more I put it in the Eartly plane of a creature we have yet to find proof us.

Lynn
Old 12-05-2019, 09:49 PM
Ascender
Thank God this relationship never worked out and I'm 4 states away from that guy now!
Old 13-05-2019, 06:25 PM
Experiencer
Congrats. Who is phobic now :)
Old 16-05-2019, 12:50 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCreativeSpirit
Thank God this relationship never worked out and I'm 4 states away from that guy now!

How enlightening, I would run from the hills too if I encountered a phobic Big Foot.
Old 18-05-2019, 08:45 PM
Administrator
I have to Echo what Lynn has said we are all different I to am a medium but I do not believe in Astrology at all

Namaste
Old 09-07-2019, 04:29 PM
Suspended
Seeker

I wanna meet you all, but then I might rant for days on end ...
There's so much to share!