Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 20-10-2011, 05:42 AM
snap

Hello And I'm Sorry

Hello I'm a newbie to this forum. I'm a dude. I'm from Australia. As I am accustomed to having my foot planted in my mouth I thought an open ended apology might be appropriate to kick off with. Hopefully that might give me at least a few credit points.
Basically my spiritual path is ...no path. I tend to seek and explore. I am at an interesting point of my life where basically nothing makes sense. I find myself at this point a lot. Then I start all over again. Keeps me busy. So hi & hi again.

Big cudos for the emoticons here....... way fab
Old 20-10-2011, 05:50 AM
Wanderer

Hello and welcome to Spiritual Forums!

I know exactly what you mean by nothing making sense as I have been there a lot. Having a tendency to seek and explore is great, though, because that's exactly what you should do! You say you have no path, and I'm not sure whether it is your intention to seek a path to follow or not, but my recommendation for you is to read, read, read, and learn all you can about everything. Eventually you'll find something that really resonates with you and seems to make perfect sense.

Much love and light to you!
Old 20-10-2011, 05:55 AM
Master
Red face

Hello snap, I like your name.
Apologies accepted, although I think you're jumping the gun.
The Great Carnac here will guess: You're an Aquarius~no? Ah well!
I'm a Capricorn very near the cusp into Aquarius, so whether that has
anything to do with it or not, I often find my own foot in my own mouth!
I'm glad you stumbled upon our place, and I think you'll have fun here, too.
~Welcome~

Old 20-10-2011, 06:06 AM
snap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
Hello snap, I like your name.
Apologies accepted, although I think you're jumping the gun.
The Great Carnac here will guess: You're an Aquarius~no? Ah well!
I'm a Capricorn very near the cusp into Aquarius, so whether that has
anything to do with it or not, I often find my own foot in my own mouth!
I'm glad you stumbled upon our place, and I think you'll have fun here, too.
~Welcome~
Thank you very much for the warm welcome. No cigar though...I am a Leo. I get along well with both Capricorns & Aquarians too.
Old 20-10-2011, 06:08 AM
snap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer
Hello and welcome to Spiritual Forums!

I know exactly what you mean by nothing making sense as I have been there a lot. Having a tendency to seek and explore is great, though, because that's exactly what you should do! You say you have no path, and I'm not sure whether it is your intention to seek a path to follow or not, but my recommendation for you is to read, read, read, and learn all you can about everything. Eventually you'll find something that really resonates with you and seems to make perfect sense.

Much love and light to you!

Ah thanks Wanderer ...I think our numbers are growing. As for reading ...I will try but nothing here has pictures
Old 20-10-2011, 09:58 AM
Master
Hello and welcome to the community snap :)
Old 20-10-2011, 10:09 AM
Blooms Bright

Welcome...I hope you find what what your searching for. Many of here are on a journey as well. No need for apologies, many openminded individuals here. Enjoy exploring and post plenty.

~Bright Blessings
Old 20-10-2011, 11:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by snap
Thank you very much for the warm welcome. No cigar though...I am a Leo. I get along well with both Capricorns & Aquarians too.

Oh that made me laugh. No one gets along with an Aquarius

Welcome

Old 20-10-2011, 02:48 PM
dragon charms

Hey snap :) Welcome aboard!
Old 20-10-2011, 02:49 PM
dragon charms

lol Kaere, you made me laugh at your laughing! Aquarius,...sighs,...such a misunderstood sign! haha