Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 06-08-2018, 05:43 PM
Master
Can a twin flame be an energy vampire?

Hello,

I am new. ( I feel that I should preface that I do not mean to offend, if I do not say the words right. I am using gender neutral pronouns Incase the person is on the forum.) I recently had an angel reveal themself to me out of the blue. I am pretty open and did not reject the idea. I spent a lot of time at their place of residence and the person would tell me bits and piece of their belief system. Which was okay, I felt comfortable with learning. Sometime my mind would just go blank and I figured it was not supposed learn that item. At times I felt like the person gave me too much trust and responsibility. At times they gave chores to do. I could only guess that it was some kind of reciprocity.

I was given items to protect myself. Which worked well, but sometimes worked too well. I felt as if I were thrown into the deep end of the spiritual and metaphysical pool. I was not given much explanation and I know I did not ask enough questions. I was very trusting.

I would leave the dwelling drained and sad. When I expressed this, I was told to learn to shield and protect myself, whihout explanation as to how. But I felt overwhelmingly compelled to go to back. I spent way too much time there. I explained my overwhelming attraction and the person and I was instantly shut out. I returned all of the items that had been given to me. When I explained that it was not a sexual attraction, the person apologized and we set some ground rules and moved on with what I thought was just a friendship.

But the breadcrumbs of teaching began all over again. When I began reading on the internet to fill in the blanks; I was told the internet would steer me wrong. When I rejected the person and said I would find my own teachers, this person seemed to believe themselves to be the only one who could teach me. But I was not being taught.

I reached out to my guides who kept telling me I was there to teacher this person to balance their ego. When I not feel comfortable entering the dwelling and set boundaries, The person told me I was toxic. I told the person that I meant no harm. I explained that I only wanted to be friends. I have distanced myself and only occasionally approach as a friend.

Then last night I read the twin flame article and I could check all the boxes about what happened. I know I am on my true path of my mission and I do not know if I should cut the cord on this person or go back and ask if this is what is happening. If I shed light on my awareness, whether it would change the situation.

Any guidance or insight would be appreciating. Thank you for reading.

Anala.
Old 21-08-2018, 09:08 PM
Newbie ;)

I don’t believe this person is your true twin flame. and no, I don’t believe a twin flame would be an energy vampire. This person seems toxic and full of themselves.
Old 22-08-2018, 12:31 AM
Deactivated Account

It could be neither one are vampires of any kind. Some people + other people = does not work, often bringing out the worst in both individuals. It's probably draining for both individuals to live in a state of siege. It could be argued the same applies to soul groups?
Old 22-08-2018, 01:39 AM
Deactivated Account

Come to think of it, since breaking off contact with my , my energy levels have rebounded dramatically.

I've two jobs; one as a chef de tournant, the other as a breakfast cook, both in a village of about two-hundred souls. Often I've no days off. Between 3 p.m. Friday and 5 p.m. Sunday I probably pull down six hours sleep total. Everything else is showering before work, showering after work, winding up/down for work. Physically, it's easy. Nothing else about it I'd ever call easy, but it is fluid, and done with an economy of words, and it is appreciated by Chef and owner alike.

I never would have been able to do this before. I hope my is able to do the same. I'd thought them an energy vampire for a fashion, but it never really took. That wasn't really them.
Old 22-08-2018, 11:59 AM
Knower

The idea of the soul group & possible energy vampire, kind of rings true. I'm placing myself in middle, so "I" would be as much having to watch this aspect as the others (being their energy vampire).
It seems to me, there is usually one or two closer souls somewhat near me enough in my life that I grow & know love ..
Seems to me, my soul family has manifest pretty separate so we have to evolve (sink or swim), but to me, I am definitely seeing this as a FAMILY. Family are lovely, but one has to venture to one's own personal growth, achievements.

I think for my soul family it's about the recognition, healing, releasing so growth continues (not necessarily cutting off but the awakening / conscious experience is to propel also eventually to the other side (Eternal).

Aspects of each of the souls, are the connect, but the idea is the larger merging of the soul families, with connection to Source (for me it's God).
HOW to move through this is the key, but to keep self in middle of it is important in healing.

With the latest t.f. it's as if we are in recognition of each other's strength, & weaknesses, however to merge without the soul group is really not productive. This is like a family.. the whole of the soul group is important.
I still think there are families that manifest pretty cohesive & relatives, not exclusive but to where there is a pretty steady life.. & for some of us, the splitting is pulled much further apart (the souls in the soul family) so one has to work through, understand, forgive, grow for greater purpose (ultimately ascension).
Old 22-08-2018, 12:01 PM
Knower

@ Leader_of_Ten,

That is awesome, your accomplishments!
You are a wonderful example (here) & to your connections in regards to this (your achievements)!
Old 22-08-2018, 02:18 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Energetic vampirism is very real and person feeding on your energy might not even be consciously aware of it. I think majority of these cases are indeed mistaken for some spiritual connection, be that twin flame or some other fantasy. The only "cure" here, so to speak is distance yourself completely from the situation. And always listen to your body, if somebody causes you to feel a lot of anxiety, fear, unease, even when coupled with overwhelming attraction-ask yourself-why? This is your body's way of warning you of danger.
Old 23-08-2018, 02:13 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
And always listen to your body, if somebody causes you to feel a lot of anxiety, fear, unease, even when coupled with overwhelming attraction-ask yourself-why?

Ego. Or the wrong kind. That's why ego death is so important if one wishes to walk away. Ego is what ropes us in, makes us want to believe, causes us to hang on in the face of hopelessness, even when all sorts of klaxons are sounding.
Old 23-08-2018, 02:37 PM
Deactivated Account

Conditioning is probably a 'why' as well. You know, having to have a partner at all times, at all costs? A race of serial monogamists. And then appears the (seemingly) perfect man or woman...
Old 23-08-2018, 08:35 PM
Badcopyinc

Energy vampires are that because of maya or monkey mind. This label doesn’t reflect on the soul. More on the mind of person in question.
They are unaware that they don’t lack energy and never will.
So they seek out happiness through others. I’ve heard old souls from my soul group say that they seek out certain people when they are feeling low. To specifically absorb their good energy. Almost as if they are mentally aware of what they are doing but not aware of the karma involved in these actions.

So yes anyone could be an energy vampire. On some level most people are to an extent at some point during their incarnation.