Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 23-08-2016, 10:58 PM
Experiencer

Twin Flame collateral damage.. is it right?

So I just saw my twin tonight. After texting each other all day, telling each other how much we looked forward to seeing each other.

We danced and held each other. Looked into each other's eyes. Had a nice conversation. Then at the end of the night her b/f came and that's when i made my exit. As if nothing had happened. But something definitely did happen.

We always talk about how much we want to re-unite with our twin, but do you ever think about the other people involved?

The husbands/wives or girlfriends/boyfriends that may be affected because you decided you wanted to be so much with your twin that you are willing to emotionally or even physically cheat on your partner?

I just feel like it's not fair to the other people involved.

My twin already acknowledged her cheating ways, which I thought was a step in the right direction, but she's still doing it.... with me. Texting me all the time. Having sex dreams about me. If she is to fully heal, she can't cheat anymore... even with me.

I love her to death, but no one will understand this connection we have. NO ONE.

I don't think it's fair to drag anyone else into this mess.

I don't want to turn into my twin.

So I was debating whether I should just cut off all communication with my twin. It would crush her, but if I'm going to be dating other people, then I don't see a choice but to sever communication with my twin otherwise it will just end badly for everyone involved.

Just because I tolerate all the crazy stuff my twin does doesn't mean other people should. I'm not going to force people to "get with the program" just because I have a TF or really close soul connection to another.

Does anyone else have this dilemma? What would you do?
Old 24-08-2016, 01:26 AM
Experiencer

I Consider this to be "imposing the socially acceptable norms" in our society to a TF relationship. IMO (having only 3 years of experience), open honest communication with everyone involved, as well as questioning every relationship norm and why it exists is the way to do it. I'm still on that journey of full openness
Old 24-08-2016, 01:31 AM
Experiencer

Love her unconditionally enough to just accept her as a friend. No intimacy involved. If that's too hard, cut it off. It's only fair.
Old 24-08-2016, 02:24 AM
Guide

i wouldnt continue going on this way personally. i have various thoughts on it all from different perspectives. take only what resonates with you and go from there

1. you may not really care for that other guy but thinking of how these actions can affect him is good.. that means that you are growing in unconditional love and dont wish to cause harm. alot of 'tf's' here dont seem to care much for doing that with which you are contemplating.. they would rather 'cheat' as if they have some delusional divine given right to do so.

2. you say that she admits to her 'cheating" ways.. so would continuing on in this way with her just reinforce this habit as acceptable to do? whose to say she wouldnt just start doing it with someone else as well? or worse yet.. do it on you in the future

3. if in fact she is your tf.. she is not doing her part and being a disobedient twin by not being in union with you. its not about some happy feely stuff that she gets to enjoy and then goes to the other guy at the end of the day.. shes here to do mission and she is not doing that by continuing on in this manner.

4. this is possibly creating karma and also infecting your shared energy field with blocks that will become bigger as time goes on. that means separation will be a very likely occurrence. realize that her being with this other guy is adding his energy to your share field with her that doesnt belong there at all and will need to be cleared.

5 she is not living in truth. lies are hostile to re/union and destroys it with less chances of it manifesting.

6 'imposing the socially acceptable norms in our society to a tf relationship' isnt that a paradox in itself? its not a relationship to begin with.. it is a union..a divine partnership.. a relationship is an old 3d template based on 2 individuals with lack who are coming together based on needs. what is supposed to becoming a thing of the past not a continuance of it

7 i would seriously ask her why she remains with this guy instead and not together with you now. i think form there if you choose to do so then youd have a clearer idea of where to go from here.

good luck to you. keep on thinking on it and come to what you feel is in your best interest.. not hers not the other guys but most importantly for yourself
Old 24-08-2016, 06:36 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInFire

1. you may not really care for that other guy but thinking of how these actions can affect him is good.. that means that you are growing in unconditional love and dont wish to cause harm. alot of 'tf's' here dont seem to care much for doing that with which you are contemplating.. they would rather 'cheat' as if they have some delusional divine given right to do so.

Hi ForgedInFire,

You make some very valid points. The above point I want to touch on.

You're right in that I don't care much for the other guy, even though he is involved in this affair.

What I am worried about is the other girl I am currently dating, who doesn't deserve to be dragged into this. I already told her that I'm still friends with my Ex, but that's all I said.

I think she's a nice girl. She is willing to give me the 3D relationship I crave for. It's still very early, but I sense a vulnerability in her and I don't want to add to her fear of abandonment by "leaving" the first opportunity I get to be with my twin. I don't want to hurt her. I am completely ready for being in a relationship with her and give her my all, but hanging on to my twin will always be a constant reminder about my unfaithfulness, which is a quality I absolutely detest.

By continuing this path with my twin, I believe we may be creating negative karma for those who get in our way.
Old 24-08-2016, 07:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delay_Reaction
Hi ForgedInFire,

You make some very valid points. The above point I want to touch on.

You're right in that I don't care much for the other guy, even though he is involved in this affair.

What I am worried about is the other girl I am currently dating, who doesn't deserve to be dragged into this. I already told her that I'm still friends with my Ex, but that's all I said.

I think she's a nice girl. She is willing to give me the 3D relationship I crave for. It's still very early, but I sense a vulnerability in her and I don't want to add to her fear of abandonment by "leaving" the first opportunity I get to be with my twin. I don't want to hurt her. I am completely ready for being in a relationship with her and give her my all, but hanging on to my twin will always be a constant reminder about my unfaithfulness, which is a quality I absolutely detest.

By continuing this path with my twin, I believe we may be creating negative karma for those who get in our way.

Let your twin go, if it is meant to be the Universe will find a way.

In the mean time enjoy life and what comes your way. This Lady in your life might be there to help you get ready for a reunion with your twin.

I was in a 22 year marriage( now separated), and then I met my TF. If I had met Her earlier in my life it would not have worked out. Being with someone else help me work through some issues I had and now I was ready to meet Her.
Old 24-08-2016, 12:47 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInFire

4. this is possibly creating karma and also infecting your shared energy field with blocks that will become bigger as time goes on. that means separation will be a very likely occurrence. realize that her being with this other guy is adding his energy to your share field with her that doesnt belong there at all and will need to be cleared.

I feel this with the energy field. My twin is married and I feel his wife is all mixed up in my energy field. I reached a point where I just decided I wanted to be her friend and I tried to send her love through meditation and I tried to have soul conversations with her, it all backfired and turned really ugly with the things she said to me soul and the signs and messages I got about her that warned me she was dangerous. I have been leaving it alone but now I sense her presence more. What if there is karma between you and your twin's partner already? Like what if there was already karma before? What about soul families and soul rays and all that? What about soul groups? There are so many possibilities how can you know what is really going on...
Old 24-08-2016, 01:28 PM
Lorelyen

It depends what the husband/bf thinks and what's matrimonially involved if applicable. People I talk to are quick to defend their preserve so you may have to watch your back. Poaching someone else's wife or long term partner can mean trouble.

If there are kids involved it'll end in acrimony. You people in your endless selfishness never consider these things. She might get thrown out, you might be lumbered with the kids if it came to "matrimonial offence"; you might find yourself in hospital. It might not even work when you're actually living with this flame. What will you do then? Turn up here with your sob story?

Why not just behave yourself and move on? Ok you got a hard-on dancing with her but that means nothing in the longer term. Carry it much further then you'll have the bad karma on your mind of "is it going to happen to me?"

Thankfully I don't get myself in these situations (though self-discipline more than anything) though I suppose at gigs one encounters a few "groupie" men with girls looking on apprehensively. But were I to be committed with a boy and a girl encroached, that girl would find a reception committee at her front gate one night soon!

Don't get me wrong. I'm perfectly ok with casual sex but not with people who are otherwise committed - until they break up.
Oh but it isn't just sex, I hear people cry....They all say that.

Old 24-08-2016, 01:57 PM
Suspended
Master
Tell her b/f its your twin soul and she belongs to you.
Old 24-08-2016, 06:04 PM
Experiencer

Another twist. My twin just asked me to meet with her!

I didn't ask for any of this. I really thought I was moving on. The more I try to move on, the more my twin contacts me.

This is really unprecedented. It came out of nowhere.

She feels quite weak and insecure, and I figure that she is probably looking for guidance. She knows I'm in a good place right now, but it's impossible for me to stay away, especially if she comes back willingly. I am completely in love with her still, and if I wasn't dating someone else, I would definitely be in full chase mode.

But it's not that simple.

She wants to meet on the same day I scheduled a date with the other girl. I haven't agreed to anything yet (but it's tomorrow so I have to make up my mind quick!)

At this point, I don't know what to do. I think I should at least hear my twin out and see what she has to say, and then I can know where we stand.

By the way, there are no husbands/kids involved. We just started dating our respective partners (and not that it means anything, but we were together first), so to say that I'm stealing her away from someone who stole her away from me is an ironic statement.

I am over that. But I am not over her - how can anybody get over their twin?

I appreciate all the replies so far.