Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-04-2018, 12:26 AM
Seeker

Deceased reletive tips over picture

Hello all, I am not completely certain I have the right forumto put my question in but it seemed fitting to my situation. Last night I walked by a book shelf. And I got quite a ways past it when a picture fell off and landed face down which broke the glass in the frame. I picked up the picture and it was a picture of my grandpa who had passed away this last October. I felt like this might have been his way of making his presence known. Before I went to bed I asked him if he had any messages for him to show me as I dreamed as long as he abided by sacred law. I had a dream which included two elephants which I will provide details if anyone would like to hear them. There has not been any other paranormal activity that I have noticed or heard of so this seems to be an isolated situation. Should I expect more activity? Do you think I could be right in my suspicions of it being a way he has tried to get my attention? I have mentioned this situation to other family members and they brush it off for the most part but when I mentioned to my mom that she might want to replace the glass with plexiglass she seemed open to the idea. My thought was that this might happen again and it would be good to keep from having any more broken glass. Any input and observations about what happened Ed are welcome. I am very curious to hear what others have to say about this situation.