Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 25-08-2011, 06:50 PM
blue*eyed*wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadmummy
I know but just wish I knew the reason cos all I feel is sadness,guilt and jelousy (of pregnant and mummies with babies). Want to know who will look after my baby and what happens to them up there if you or anyone can help.

jo x

It is my understanding that your baby will continue to grow up with other family members who have passed over. Do not worry. Our children are always taken care of.

Take Care. Be Strong. Look after yourself.
Old 25-08-2011, 07:48 PM
sadmummy

Thankyou.x
Old 25-08-2011, 08:37 PM
blue*eyed*wolf

You are most welcome.
Old 26-08-2011, 12:38 AM
marganda

please ask your guardian angels for help, they will be happy to help you if you ask. Im sorry to hear the news, Im sending you my love <3 <3 <3
Old 26-08-2011, 11:19 AM
mattie

Angelo Is Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadmummy
...Want to know who will look after my baby and what happens to them up there if you or anyone can help.

Your baby’s spirit/soul is one aspect (as we are) of a being who has an extended energy field in many dimensions (Ds). We can have multiple aspects in a D. Our self/individuality (self) is one of many aspects of our entire energy field (SELF). Angelo has returned to his extended energies who are there for him. He also has a huge spiritual team that helps him on every step of his journey, just like we do.

When an aspect returns to the larger energy field they share (download) the information they’ve learned/experienced to their SELF. This is part of how we explore the Universe.

Don’t have any concern that Angelo will be adrift as an infant’s soul. He is fine & at peace about all that has happened I’m sure that he wants you to be too.