Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 26-01-2020, 04:15 PM
Master

Nestled between the crown and single eye
The Guru resides amplifying our vibration
Even as all lifetrons within come alive
Graced by bliss we gently blossom in elation

Old 26-01-2020, 10:16 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
Nestled between the crown and single eye
The Guru resides amplifying our vibration
Even as all lifetrons within come alive
Graced by bliss we gently blossom in elation
Yes there is a lot of blossoming going on.
Old 31-01-2020, 11:50 AM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by django
Just do an image search on Tibetan rainbow body thangkas and you will see what I mean. Thangkas are designed to be meditated upon, so what they portray visually has deep significance.
Hello Django,
I just received a reproduction of a thangkas:
https://www.amazon.ca/-/fr/gp/produc...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
The paper quality and print quality is very good.
It really is not the same thing to look on the image on paper compared to looking at it on a computer screen.
It's art at it's very best. The work of art seems alive when you look at it.
Make me want to try to find a real thangkas made of the original materials.
Will go and see a Tibetan monk installed near my barber shop and try to know if he can find me one.
Enjoy!
Old 07-02-2020, 08:33 AM
Master

The Guru chakra vibrating
Signalling the masters presence
His grace in stillness receiving
Magnifying bliss in innocence

The energy grid seamless looping form
Centred at the heart spacial
The Guru regulating magnetism warm
Our presence beholding the miracle

Old 07-02-2020, 02:07 PM
Master
Focus on heart needed
Precede the crown heeded
Running before walking
talking without walking
Old 03-03-2020, 02:59 AM
Master

“This Goddess (kundalini) cannot be awakened with force. She can only be awakened by Supreme I-consciousness filled with Supreme awareness.”

Swami Lakshmanjoo

Old 03-03-2020, 03:02 AM
Master
Quote:
“This Goddess (kundalini) cannot be awakened with force. She can only be awakened by Supreme I-consciousness filled with Supreme awareness.”

Swami Lakshmanjoo
How does one find supreme?
Or does supreme find us?
If the latter when does this moment often occur?
Have you found it U.S?
Old 03-03-2020, 03:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
How does one find supreme?
Or does supreme find us?
If the latter when does this moment often occur?
Have you found it U.S?
There being no ‘me’ separate from ‘He’ is the limited flickering glimpse of realisation the limited me has.
The clue as comprehensible to the thinking mind is this: attention flows indivisibly in quanta or packets of linear time. For example, when we are in rage, for that duration, that quanta of time, there is no separate identity. Only pure rage exists. The same goes for any other vibration with which our attention resonates. Lust is an easily understood example.

Now, when we stretch the quanta of time ... the contradiction of this preamble is obvious ... if there is no identity in the time quanta, introduction of a thought by a doer interferes with the quanta and so breaks the flow. So, the non-doer ‘doing’, actually a becoming, requires mind to vaporise.

What this means, is that during meditation (which should actually transition into an ever present permanent orientation) after the basics of observing thoughts rise & fade, we are poised as awareness without thought. Unexpectant with even memory imagery of past meditation set aside. We are not there. Or we may say, we are there as awareness alone.

But all this is familiar territory.

The ‘meaty’ part happens automatically by divine grace. Obviously, since the identity doer isn’t doing, it has to be automatic! We may say, we are still and yet there is a mover. That is God.

What does this mean? The vaporisation of mind-body means that we disappear fully. Not in parts. Not with oscillation. Completely. We be to become bliss. No space or time. Nothing else exits. We are bliss, self-existent.

Now, obviously we cannot get back here to tell this tale, since we are not there ... remember? How do we get back then? Again, divine grace. God.

This Samādhi like becoming is true oneness with bliss or God in fullness. Yet, hang on! It is a glimpse. Not that we should complain, since the bliss becomes an embodiment of our being resident in mind-body in permanence.

The scriptures say that bliss is one of the limbs of Shiva, so to speak. The others being imaginal interpretations of will, knowledge, power, creativity ... all under a single label of consciousness. Or we may say, divine energy, which is Love absolute.

Just as the word ‘bliss’ conveys nothing to the one who has not so become, likewise, the other aspects that make us spherically whole (though each ‘attribute’ is full in itself), are but words which limited mind interprets as of flawed imagination.

I don’t know if I’ve answered your question or not.

Last edited by Unseeking Seeker : 03-03-2020 at 04:51 AM.
Old 03-03-2020, 07:50 AM
Master
Quote:
There being no ‘me’ separate from ‘He’ is the limited flickering glimpse of realisation the limited me has.

The clue as comprehensible to the thinking mind is this: attention flows indivisibly in quanta or packets of linear time. For example, when we are in rage, for that duration, that quanta of time, there is no separate identity. Only pure rage exists. The same goes for any other vibration with which our attention resonates. Lust is an easily understood example.....
Thankyou.
So are you saying that it’s a state of being, that isn’t about integration of self, it is more the self witnessing itself as creation?
Old 03-03-2020, 08:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
Thankyou.
So are you saying that it’s a state of being, that isn’t about integration of self, it is more the self witnessing itself as creation?
Now somewhere in the movie ‘The Matrix’, I recollect the statement ‘there is no spoon’
Nah! Let’s drop the koan. Consciousness alone exists. The rest is a manifestation.