Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 10-02-2015, 01:23 PM
desert rat desert rat is offline
Master
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Phoenix AZ USA
Posts: 3,638
 
To Tristan , we all have some Neanderthal d.n.a. . I dont see how repenting to Jesus is going to change our d.n.a. On Hilter and the n.a.t.z. s yes they did have some strange ideas .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neanderthal
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 10-02-2015, 05:42 PM
Tristran Tristran is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 1,062
  Tristran's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
To Tristan , we all have some Neanderthal d.n.a. . I dont see how repenting to Jesus is going to change our d.n.a. On Hilter and the n.a.t.z. s yes they did have some strange ideas .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neanderthal
Yes according to theory we have Rh+ in us which is monkey.

So if Neanderthal is 100% monkey (Rh+), where did the Rh- originate from ?

Well, if you have a angel/spiritual contact it might be useful to ask them "when a person repents in the name of Jesus Christ and the Spirit of the Lord enters their host body, does their 'tainted' DNA get purified to human ? "

i did and got told 'yes'.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 10-02-2015, 08:24 PM
MIND POWER MIND POWER is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 1,188
  MIND POWER's Avatar
There where many more cave men, than just the Neanderthal. Every single ancient culture talks about the fall of man, and in my opinion the fall of man happened in Africa/Ancient Greece combination between the two! over these time periods when them places where going strong. And that's when are DNA started to be tampered with long before Christianity came on the scene.

How is it that ancient cultures new so much, and its too 1000's of years for science to catch up..? its because in part we are fallen.

Every single modern religion seem to have a vendetta against indigenous people and spirituality, African's, American Indians, Aborigines, even go into Asia and Japan with their ancient cultures. They have all been subjected to somebody trying to wipe them out, suppress whatever spiritual concepts they had and then then certain religions where thrown at them! which lets face it, suppresses people.

And then even in the in the 1200-1300's women where tortured and murder (By King Edward II) when they where perceived to know any sort of spiritual stuff! And this was all condoned by the church!

I do believe in Jesus, and i just think he was a guy trying to make people remember! and i honestly don't think he would condone religion. Or any of this nonsense of having to look a certain way. I think he was one of many, that for some reason could still remember and got in a ickle bit of trouble for this haha.

I don't think its about purifying DNA, there is nothing wrong with it. More so activating it, our DNA shows signs of being manipulated with we have too many mutations for such a young species, the pleiadians might be real but they mean nothing to me.

I think people need to stop looking for somebody to bow down to, or look up to especially in this day and age.

Remember who you are...
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 10-02-2015, 08:50 PM
Tristran Tristran is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 1,062
  Tristran's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIND POWER
Every single modern religion seem to have a vendetta against indigenous people and spirituality, African's, American Indians, Aborigines, even go into Asia and Japan with their ancient cultures. They have all been subjected to somebody trying to wipe them out, suppress whatever spiritual concepts they had and then then certain religions where thrown at them! which lets face it, suppresses people.
Initially both Adam and Eve were built from the earth at their feet.

So their eyes were brown, brown hair and brown skin.

So this maybe shows that the nephilim (white Europeans for example) were so nasty and mean (possessed by demons) and persecuted the indigenous people.

Note: Humans cannot be possessed. The nephilim can.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 10-02-2015, 09:22 PM
MIND POWER MIND POWER is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 1,188
  MIND POWER's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristran
Initially both Adam and Eve were built from the earth at their feet.

So their eyes were brown, brown hair and brown skin.

So this maybe shows that the nephilim (white Europeans for example) were so nasty and mean (possessed by demons) and persecuted the indigenous people.

Note: Humans cannot be possessed. The nephilim can.

Whatever caused the fall of man, has manipulated all people on the planet. I was just pointing out that modern religions seemed to have a massive vendetta against anything spiritual or ancient cultures maybe for a reason. I don't think this is white European thing! Because i think all of those sort of acts started in Africa/Ancient Greece! those sort of time periods! long before modern religions where knocking about. And whatever caused it is up for debate, but that's why we fell to whatever state we are in.

But i think looking back at Europeans, and maybe the wars and acts that have happened! its just the latest acts of this current dense planet, due to man falling and perception decreasing. They are a allot newer civilization than the ancient people, who because their cultures go back longer some of them still remember certain concepts. Which under the new dominant religions was punished. Women where being deemed witches under King Edward II's reigned and tortured, just for showing some signs of spiritual knowledge, again showing the signs of the vendetta against any sort of spiritual ancient knowledge.

That's why i think maybe spirituality is important and increasing awareness through your own intuition. Because if you maybe put too much believe in certain religions, somebody is always going to feel left out or made to feel bad about themselves.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 10-02-2015, 09:42 PM
Tristran Tristran is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 1,062
  Tristran's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIND POWER
Whatever caused the fall of man, has manipulated all people on the planet. I was just pointing out that modern religions seemed to have a massive vendetta against anything spiritual or ancient cultures maybe for a reason.
Initially everyone worshiped YHWH.
Then came Lucifers crowd and paganism began.
The Watchers then got involved (Ancient Greece / Atlantis) and also got worshiped.
This continued until the Crusade because the church knew that all sinners were destined for hell.
The problem was they got violent.
Many liars used Christianity to simply get away with stealing from pagans.

Its a pity that they took the law into their own hands and got violent. All they had to do was tell the truth and let the Spirit of Christ do the rest.

Some of them know exactly what awaits pagans and the burden is quite heavy to handle.
Ezek 33:6 is constantly on their shoulders.

Quote:
Women where being deemed witches under King Edward II's reigned and tortured, just for showing some signs of spiritual knowledge......
Yeah. With what my mother did, she would have been on his hit list as well.

Quote:
That's why i think maybe spirituality is important and increasing awareness through your own intuition. Because if you maybe put too much believe in certain religions, somebody is always going to feel left out or made to feel bad about themselves.
Now that sounds like the Pope ramming a One World Religion down every-bodies throat.

The problem is, is that all the pagan religions and Christ is true. And after Jesus returns, no pagan religions will be allowed on this planet.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 11-02-2015, 02:57 PM
desert rat desert rat is offline
Master
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Phoenix AZ USA
Posts: 3,638
 
If you want to look at this from a different direction , there is loosh . You need to have read the books written by Robert Monroe to fully understand . The basic idea is that while he was out of body ( astral projection) he is given a pice of info on how any why the earth was set up . A farm to generate loosh , an energy given off by living things . Loosh could fit with in the idea of the nephlim . The wiki on Monroe and some posts with links .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Monroe
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ighlight=loosh
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ighlight=loosh
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums