Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 23-02-2014, 01:30 PM
mari80

Excess Yin

Hopefully this is the correct place to post this-

For anyone who is familiar with traditional Chinese medicine/therapies/Feng Shui

Feng shui identifies energies as they relate to homes, land etc. but I have not been able to find anything about a person that is just one big factory of bad energy. Clutter, dirt, depression, frustration, along with many other negative energies follow this person where ever he goes. In fact, his entire family is like that so it is likely generational. He is the anti-feng shui of peace and harmony and cleanliness. He is so full of Yin energy and it is very bad.

How so I get this person out of my environment? Every time I try to do something that is incompatible with this negativity, he just makes sure he is all the more solid. His family helps as well. They are into some negative religions and also exude bad energy and help him. I am only one person and cannot seem to move his energy away.
Old 23-02-2014, 03:54 PM
Yamah

To follow the taoist approach one must deal with obstacles as they are clouds. Do not force them away or your hands will go right through. You must connect with and love them, then gently guide them in the direction you wish them to go.
Old 20-11-2014, 05:35 PM
brett

While you can not control him, you can control yourself.

Relationships are not 2 people coming together 50/50.

Relationships are 2 people coming together 100/100.

We are 100 percent in control of our happiness and our relationships.

You may be able to help him, you may not.

Whatever you do, finding a place of connection to your higher good and detaching from the part of you that is attached to the desire of having good relationship with him is important.

From this place of connection without attachment, you will be able to help yourself and him in ways previously unimaginable.