Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 23-10-2017, 10:07 PM
Master
i wil treet me 2 budas budas insese i will evry 1 2 e happy i will

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 28-10-2017, 02:08 AM
Master
Here's a gift I found from "posts past", in a thread called "The Jokes Thread". These cracked me up!

Enjoy!

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=64038
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 15-11-2017, 02:23 AM
Master
SECRETS OF THE SUBCONSCIOUS MIND THAT MOST PEOPLE DON’T KNOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
"Every day, once a day, give yourself a present. Don't plan it. Don't wait for it. Just let it happen."
Dale Cooper - Twin Peaks

... just thought I'd give myself a present by sharing it with all of you today.

All,

I was just rummaging through some previous articles I'd seen before, and was surprised that there is a longer version of one of those articles entitled, "26 EXPERTS REVEAL SECRETS OF THE SUBCONSCIOUS MIND THAT MOST PEOPLE DON’T KNOW"

Here's a taste from the 1st one from Todd Wissler that makes total sense, especially when it comes to manifesting: "The key to making Mind Power work is to trick the Subconscious into believing you already have what you want…NOW. State affirmations in the present, act and feel as if you NOW have what you want. The Subconscious does not know the difference between what is real and what is imagined. That’s what Mind Power, or The Law of Attraction, or Hypnosis are all about."

...and that's just the 1st of 3 things about the subconscious he mentions. The OTHER 25 EXPERTS have lots of very helpful expertise, as well.

Am hoping others will be helped by this unexpected gift, as well, now that I'm seeing it with new, grateful eyes. Who knows what nuggets of treasure await to be found for your use?

Share this gift with yourself and any others who'll be just as surprised as I was to "re"-discover it again!

Enjoy!

Reference: http://lonemind.com/26-experts-revea...ple-dont-know/
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 22-11-2017, 11:36 PM
Master
i dd sweets sort my footso 2 days well wz a gft got a few mor 2 sort

Old 23-11-2017, 12:49 AM
Master
Dream Jo,

I hope you enjoy your gifts...you never know who you'll be sharing them with.
Old 26-11-2017, 06:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
"Every day, once a day, give yourself a present. Don't plan it. Don't wait for it. Just let it happen."
Dale Cooper - Twin Peaks

All,

Sometimes, finding something you forgot you had is just as good as giving yourself a gift....because you can enjoy it anew from the perspective of memory, and from the renewed perspective of whom you've become since then.

It's like experiencing the feeling of what Dr. Wayne Dyer spoke of: "When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change."

....becomes more like "when you've changed the way you look at things, the things you looked at change." You know what I mean if you've ever attended a family reunion or a graduating class reunion, right?

Here's what I did with a gift I was just reunited with: See the 3 references below:

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...4&postcount=24

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...9&postcount=25

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...2&postcount=26

Am hoping you, too, will experience the pleasure of first encountering them today....and in the memories you have yet to enjoy with them, in times hence.

....so that you may become "twice-blessed" each and every time....

Last edited by guthrio : 26-11-2017 at 09:26 PM.
Old 26-11-2017, 06:05 PM
Master
i did i clend 3 cubded 2 day wot i shud of dun egin of wk
but i got rid of thngd it ort of dat so i dnt posn no 1 or my slf

Old 26-11-2017, 06:16 PM
Master
Dream Jo,

One "gift" I've given myself in Life are the "pleasures of procrastination"!

....'cause there's never enough time to do it right the first time, but there's always time to do it over, right?

Just ask any exasperated Mom or Dad after seeing their kids' "attempt" to clean up their rooms like they're supposed to (heh, heh). "Do I have to pick up everything"?

Even as an adult, I'm a 'slow learner"....not!
Old 26-11-2017, 06:18 PM
Master
yep
i havv 2 do it now lol evn my cats mess u thy mak
coz im ther humn mom i am bean ther mom sisne lst nov 2016

Old 26-11-2017, 06:25 PM
Master
Funny how kiddy cats have learned to "train" their Human parents how to clean up after them, huh?

...just like my wife and me.

Our kiddy leaves us "gifts" every day.....("Geez Kiddy, do we have to clean up everything?")

We've finally learned to stop asking her.

....'cause the answer is always the same: "You want a fresh one?" (smile)

Last edited by guthrio : 26-11-2017 at 09:38 PM.