Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 07-02-2014, 07:25 AM
aquawater

kundalini awakening (urgent)

A couple of days ago I had a kundalini awakening without wanting to after a shamanic healing. I felt disconnected from my higher self and was bothered by a negative force who I think I unconsciously gave my energy/ power. Now I know the truth of life. I didnt want to know the truth of life. I feel disconnected from everything. I dont feel human anymore. Who can i call out to now? My ego is completely dissolved. I dont have human fears and desires anymore. I even went to the shamanic healer and she doesn't know anything about it. Her kundalini is not awakened. What is going to happen to me now. Will I ever see my family/ loved ones soul again. Has my soul been taken over? Is it over with me? Am I not going to be a soul anymore? Please help Please reply as soon as you can. Thank you
Old 07-02-2014, 09:37 AM
Knower

Dont worry nothing bad happened to you. Your soul cannot be taken over, you must give permision for someone to misuse your soul, devil pact. And if you were possesed, for start you wouldnt even think about being possesed and you would feel alot differently.

Congratulations, you have rised on higher level of being. That shamanistic healing must have cleared the last obstacle for your rising. This is how you will feel from now on. Dont worry it will adapt, as you just rised. Your ego dissolved, wich is important, but yet again you will still have little ego, because you need it to survive in physical world.
Old 07-02-2014, 10:20 AM
Suspended

Hi Folks..

Best advice - in all honesty - would be to STOP reading all the new age ** that proliferates the internet..

"I went to the shamanic healer and she doesnt know anythng about it,her kundalini isnt risen" - REALLY..?..And no doubt you paid her top dollar for this "wisdom" lol...

"My ego is completly dissolved" - and yet here you are,with definate EGOIC concerns !! obviously then,NO,your ego is not dissolved at all..

"Now I know the truth of life." - then what are you even worried about..?..You KNOW what its all about you say..

"Who can i call out to now?" - why call out to anyone,you already know the "truth" dont you..

"I dont have human fears and desires anymore" - really..?..Your post is full of human fear and desire..

LIsten Kids - kundalini is VERY REAL - just not applicable in ths case..A "shaman" you say here,really means a "fraud",obviously,because she DIDNT HAVE A CLUE about how she affected you - obviously then,she is not a "real" spiritual practitioner..If she were,she would understand,and even would have warned you about these side effects..

Honestly - your own inagination,based on all the junk you no doubt consume on boards such as this,has fuelled a "fantasy" response to something that is no doubt entirely bogus - like a"placebo effect" - nothing was actually done to you at all,but your belief otherwise,has you confused..Whatever these emotional causes are,thy were no doubt fully present before you went to this bogus shaman -and probably was the very reason why you sought help in the first place - even if you dont actually realise it..
Old 07-02-2014, 12:46 PM
Super Moderator
It sounds to me like you have actually shut down a bit not opened up. There is some negative thoughts and feelings pulling your energy down. I would say spend some time releasing fear and negativity consciously asking for love energy to enter your aura and see if that helps you release the negative emotions that are causing you to feel disconnected.