Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Closed Thread

Old 28-07-2006, 02:50 AM
Katara

Bunny What is Eternal?

When we leave this life, what remains? Is our mind and the way we think in this life eternal (though ever evolving)? Or what about our astral body, is that eternal or is it attached to the physical and therefore only temporary?...What remains apart of our soul?

And...

If we truly do reincarnate and evolve, do we keep a piece of our past selves along the way? For example, if I am a certain way in this life, do some of those characteristics remain with me throughout my journey (the ones that come from my heart & soul or even my likes and dislikes)? Example would be my compassion for animals, or a certain type of animal even, being humble, loving nature, love for the arts etc. Again what remains eternal? Are those things I just mentioned just temporary things that die with my physical body? Because if we are completely different in our next incarnation, wouldn't that be pointless? If we are suppose to evolve to our greater/true self, how can we do that when our evolution in one life, has nothing to do with who we are in the next?

Forgive me if I
Old 28-07-2006, 08:36 AM
Master
Hi katara, I would like to give my take on your questions, as it has been explained to me, one day, who knows, maybe I will know if it is true.

The mind is a product of the brain , our physical body, and through the mind we create an ego, an identity whilst here, it is more complicated than that because our ego and life situation is affected by past karma, both of which hav influence along side past experience on our character.

However when we die (physically) two aspects of ourselves pass over along with our light or astral body, these are our atma and our soul. The atma is the divine spark which exists in us all it is the true you and it is a part of the divine a direct link to god (which underneath all the rubbish is what we are.) The soul acts as a kind of ackashic record ( I am so sure I have spelt that incorrectly, I apologise in advance) it stores all of the experiences of this life and holds the full gamut of all our other lives experiences too. So when you fgind a child that has a remarkable musical talent, for example, this is due to the soul holding on to past life experiences that filter through into this life.

The astral body is just one body that allows us to traverse the astral plane and the physical one, to travelk in the higher planbes a body of a higher vibrational rate is required and each plane has its own body, you have around you seven sheaths each is awaiting you to reach a higher rate so that you can become aware of it and hence use that body in the appropriate realm.

As far as your evolution, that takes place at a higher level of choice than just a humna mind. It is your atma which chooses along wwith your karma where you and into which body you next re incarnate. Be assured that you are constantly evolving but you need to live this life, the lessons from the last one have been learned and if they havent then situations will arise to allow you to play out the lesson as required. You will remember all that you need to know. Too much of the pr3evfious life would only confuse things for you in this life. Remeber it is the development of the soul that is taking place and that is very difficult measure to understand from a human standpoint.
Hope that helps, love and light Kat
Also what lovely humility to ask such wonderful questions.

Last edited by peteyzen : 28-07-2006 at 08:54 AM.
Old 02-08-2006, 04:53 AM
Katara

Forgive me for taking so long to thank you for the very insightful reply. And thank you for the compliment *smiles*. I tend to ask a lot of questions and with every answer arises more questions in the never ending search for knowledge...hehe, but it is all apart of our great journey...

Blessed Be Kat
Old 02-08-2006, 10:45 AM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katara
Forgive me for taking so long to thank you for the very insightful reply. And thank you for the compliment *smiles*. I tend to ask a lot of questions and with every answer arises more questions in the never ending search for knowledge...hehe, but it is all apart of our great journey...

Blessed Be Kat

The chakras pull into the soul centre, then the soul centre pulls into the spirit centre (imagine several orbs of light, one by one merging to form one common point).

The effect of this happening combines the energetic blueprint of this life experience with our spirit core..... To take onto our next natural 'home'.

The process of re-incarnation involves the 'plotting' of a new energetic strategy, and is basically a dissassemblement of these energetic layers back into a new body with the right energies in the right places, to bring about the lessons we need to overcome.

Or so I am taught...
Old 02-08-2006, 05:09 PM
Katara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascended Master

The chakras pull into the soul centre, then the soul centre pulls into the spirit centre (imagine several orbs of light, one by one merging to form one common point).

The effect of this happening combines the energetic blueprint of this life experience with our spirit core..... To take onto our next natural 'home'.

The process of re-incarnation involves the 'plotting' of a new energetic strategy, and is basically a dissassemblement of these energetic layers back into a new body with the right energies in the right places, to bring about the lessons we need to overcome.

Or so I am taught...

That is a beautiful concept Ascended master. Makes sense, but I always thought the Soul could not merge with the Spirit until we have reached oneness? Because the Spirit is perfection, it is one with God and it will not allow us to come back until we have reached the oneness we seek?

May I ask, what is the difference between soul and spirit and what do they mean in your belief? Because I notice there are many different explanations and I am curious to know what you were taught.

I believe Soul is the growing and learning portion of our whole. The Soul is on a journey and the Subconscious is the mind of our soul body. And Spirit is the SuperConscious (our Godhead). Or vise versa...I always get the two mixed up (Soul/Spirit). But of course my beliefs could very well change, as they do...

Blessed be
Old 03-08-2006, 12:32 AM
Glorymist

Great questions, Katara.

I am eager for Ascended Masters answers.
Old 03-08-2006, 01:40 AM
Katara

Thank you, Glory Mist.

Hehe, yes Ascended Master's answers are very interesting and inspiring...
Old 03-08-2006, 09:48 AM
eternity

Hello Katara,
Wow,your questions are very deep and well along the path of knowledge.You have lived many lives and gained much knowledge already to be at a point to ask what you have.My blessings to you.
I wish to agree with all that Peteyzen has told you.He appears to be a very advanced soul.
Light and grace.
Eternity.
Old 03-08-2006, 01:39 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glorymist
Great questions, Katara.

I am eager for Ascended Masters answers.

Hi Katara / Glorymist

You stumped me completely there Katara, so I spent a bit of time pondering last night to try and come up with an answer.

I'm not sure what I feel about saying this, but here goes....

I refer to this life's experience as being the experience of the soul?
The part of our being that manifests with the body but has its own 'core'.
The "mind of our soul body", as you say... The part of us that has a specific growth process / energy matrix for this lifetime - which manifests in the chakras and energy layers of the physical body.

Although the part I am questioning, is whether or not our spirit is the 'Godhead'?....
Maybe it is only our Godhead?

By nature of our being, our Godhead can exist where the highest realm of spirit resides, which many religious teachings would urge us to believe is the only way.... although maybe it can also exist at the lowest level of vibration, where the lowest realm of spirit resides? - if that is the way our being has chosen to go?

Maybe this ‘Godhead’ we all speak of is common to us all, but only what we want it to be? With the application of 'freedom of choice' and all that.

I’ve seen many orbs before in grotty environments that are dirty red for example, and nobody can tell me that was ‘a pure spirit’?
In fact they're not, and it wasn't.
What came with these orbs was also harm to my physical being, as well as a whole load of other situations involving 'the dark', which make me sick, which I wont go into at this time. But this can only prove the reality of this conclusion up to a certain extent?

This project is still ongoing too, and has been since September 2005. So the very 'nature' of both sides of the fence is something I have experienced a lot of. In life, and via spirit? Both good and bad.

While I’m happy to believe certain individuals possess a spirit that resides in the highest realm of being, I am also prepared to accept that the opposite is more than a possibility. Looking at certain individuals, I fail to see where conscience or 'a connection to a higher source' is possible, no matter what I am told or being asked to believe.

Love and light,

AM

Last edited by Ascended Master : 03-08-2006 at 01:51 PM.
Old 03-08-2006, 02:06 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternity
Hello Katara,
Wow,your questions are very deep and well along the path of knowledge.You have lived many lives and gained much knowledge already to be at a point to ask what you have.My blessings to you.
I wish to agree with all that Peteyzen has told you.He appears to be a very advanced soul.
Light and grace.
Eternity.

Hi Eternity,

Most of the time I've got a spike of dark energy stuck in my spine, and 'several spirits' getting stuck into my head, above my eyelids and behind my ears, along with a spike in my ankle and lower back. Plus dark 'cords' running through my shoulder blades and hips.
Explaining occasionally why I come across wrongly?

I find it hard sometimes to see where the light is, mainly due to how much the dark hates my light.

As the lovely lady at the spiritualist church said all those years ago... "the realms of light have heard you getting angry, and they don't mind if you need to shout at them.... they know who you are and you're on their hook now.... they're not going to let you go. You will feel like shouting at them much much more in the future, but that is okay.... you have an entrepreneurial gift of mediumship.... aren't you lucky...."

Sometimes I feel lucky, but then sometimes I don't?

All I can do is apologise for not being able to be my best at all times.

Love and light

AM
Closed Thread