Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 22-01-2019, 06:41 PM
Knower
third eye experience

if you've got your 3rd eye open, could you share your experience here? from what ive read about it i dont think mine is open. i think these days things like horror movies, religious scare tactics and fear based talk sort of acts like a block, its probably the same for if your trying to astral projection for the 1st time, any fears and douts will hold you back. what are some of the things you see with 3rd eye? i heard it's very gradual and gets stronger over time so like colours then orb shapes then over time possibly a full spirit figure or a vision. alot of online videos will say it's very dangerous to open 3rd eye, but isn't that just fear based talk to put you off? i mean we all have a pineal gland and all are capable of tapping in to this if we choose to. it seems like someone doesn't want us to know about it, no wonder they call it the all seeing eye or the egyptian people would say eye of horus i think.
Old 23-01-2019, 06:28 PM
Ascender

Hi again, well I can trace my third eye opening to an exact moment in the summer of 2016. I believe now this is the moment it was blown open, but is it fully open or is there more to come? I cannot fully answer that.

What physically happened was that I literally saw a flash of light (not from an external source but more of an internal flash of light, however I did physically see it). At the same time I felt a sort of flow and opening at the top of my head moving through the area where the third eye is located and back out through the area of my face. This is hard to describe but felt like a flow of energy and information, which wasn't there before. I still feel it to this day.
After this event, what I have experienced is telepathic contact with multi-dimensional beings. The first time was very direct and they spoke to me, although not in external voices. Yet it was very clearly (to me) not coming from my own thoughts. They told me some things about what I was going through as well as told me some things that I would later do. This was not something I would have ever came up with myself. Their message to me was repeated 2 weeks later when someone close to me told me that "God" had given her a message for me. It was the exact same message, and again, not something I would have came up with myself.
Although their telepathic interactions with me are not always as direct as this first time, I continued and continue to have them and can connect with them. For example, getting what could be described as "downloads" while driving. Then going into work and having random people come up to me and tell me the same thing as I just "downloaded" in the car. I can also sense them and sense if what I am thinking is something they agree with or not.

They are simply what could be referred to as ETs or multi-dimensional beings (they are both I believe) but are not "God" as I would describe it. In other words, they seem to have access to a lot of information and understand, but I wouldn't say they are all-knowing orbs. These particular beings are 5th dimensional but there are other beings in other dimensions as well that can be accessed. I have also sensed the presence of other beings while meditating and reading as well.
Other things that have happened to me since my third eye opened, are that I have had visions and dreams which involved people I know that came true or told me things that were going on with people which turned out to be true but that I had no way to know at the time of the dreams.
I also feel that during the time of my awakening and third eye opening and since, a lot of information has come to me. Now this could be attributed to me searching for it, but it also comes with a lot of synchronicity, leading me to know that I am on the right path.

I have since learned that kundalini raising and third eye opening are two separate things, although probably related. However, kundalini can rise and then fall again (and actually for a full blown kundalini rise it has to fall first and then rise). But kundalini can rise, fall and rise again, and a person can experience it, sort of go back to how they were before and then experience it again. While a third eye opening only has to happen once and then you are forever changed and nothing is every really the same again. That is how I experienced it.

I would add that mine happened quite naturally and organically, as I wasn't trying to open it. It came after a lot of self- inner and outer work. But I was only trying to better myself and my life, not trying to raise my kundalini or open my third eye. I feel this is the way it should happen and that when it happens naturally it means that the person is ready.

So I would say that there is some validity in saying that it could be dangerous to open it before a person is ready. That's because when you gain access to the realm of extra-terrestrials and spirits you open yourself up to all of them, not only the positive but the negative as well. And it takes a good amount of discernment to realize that not everything may be trustworthy and not get carried away in the fact that you can now engage with things non-human.

I believe, however, that the third eye being open is our natural state of being and that it was at some point taken away from us. I would also say that when you hear about certain products and such being purposely meant to block our third eye, this is probably the case. I would agree that it appears those in charge have known certain information and kept it from us. This is due to us discovering how powerful we actually are and what we are really capable of, which when discovered will loosen any external control imposed on us.

When you look at the eye of horus it looks just like the inside of our brains and I believe that ancient cultures knew this information as well. But I think that the "all seeing eye" refers more to "big brother watching us" and keeping control.

Now as far as opening it, I believe the key is to do the inner and outer self-work and it will happen naturally when the person is ready.
Old 25-01-2019, 05:35 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
They are simply what could be referred to as ETs or multi-dimensional beings (they are both I believe) but are not "God" as I would describe it. In other words, they seem to have access to a lot of information and understand, but I wouldn't say they are all-knowing orbs. These particular beings are 5th dimensional but there are other beings in other dimensions as well that can be accessed. I have also sensed the presence of other beings while meditating and reading as well.

So I would say that there is some validity in saying that it could be dangerous to open it before a person is ready. That's because when you gain access to the realm of extra-terrestrials and spirits you open yourself up to all of them, not only the positive but the negative as well. And it takes a good amount of discernment to realize that not everything may be trustworthy and not get carried away in the fact that you can now engage with things non-human.

Now as far as opening it, I believe the key is to do the inner and outer self-work and it will happen naturally when the person is ready.

This is very true. I heard the majority of those self-appointed high dimensional beings are actually from lower dimensions. So they do the very low dimensional things; toying with your mind and making you believe/worship them. God never does that.
I have a different view on where they come from though. I believe they all belong to the 4th, what people call astral plane. I think this is also what main stream theory claims. The 5th is the realm of soul. Contrary to their claim, they can't manipulate our soul. But people who are not aware of their self(soul) very clearly can get scared of this possession/attachment at the 4th pretty easily, as is shown in mind-control very often.
I agree with the conclusion.

I myself never developed precognition ability (as far as 3D reality is concerned)jro5139 has, but gained the ability to discern aliens disguising as humans on this planet for whatever reason...this ability is trauma-worthy and I made a thread of it asking if anyone has the same ability as mine. All I know it there is one besides me who's written an article about them and warned us not to worship them (and their technology and culture) instead of God. I believe God gave this ability to me so I wouldn't say it is my third eye that makes this possible as it is simply a tool. The third eye is not any source of divinity IMO.I sort of understand why I'm able to see this reality. God simply wants me to know the difference between them and us humans, let alone God himself!!

I personally wouldn't recommend going too deep into this thing unless you are so sure of your own self. All I've trusted and relied on during my so-called paranormal experiences has been my intuition and my faith in God. I could argue my third eye is a source of my intuition though just only in a limited sense that I never see my third eye as any magic wand but mere function of my body/spirit/soul. If anything, this particular experience should only strengthen your own soul and your faith in God (your higher-self, the source of the Universe whatever you call it), not for the entertainment. If you are only seeing it as your (spiritual) adventure where you derive pleasure from, well, there will be a price to pay IMO. Sometimes it's too much to see the truth and the reality as it is. Many can't simply handle it. It's never been fun to see tons of aliens with my ability honestly. It only serves the truth, not the interests of any entities exist in the 4th dimension, let alone us ourselves.
Old 26-01-2019, 05:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by explorer007
if you've got your 3rd eye open, could you share your experience here? from what ive read about it i dont think mine is open. i think these days things like horror movies, religious scare tactics and fear based talk sort of acts like a block, its probably the same for if your trying to astral projection for the 1st time, any fears and douts will hold you back. what are some of the things you see with 3rd eye? i heard it's very gradual and gets stronger over time so like colours then orb shapes then over time possibly a full spirit figure or a vision. alot of online videos will say it's very dangerous to open 3rd eye, but isn't that just fear based talk to put you off? i mean we all have a pineal gland and all are capable of tapping in to this if we choose to. it seems like someone doesn't want us to know about it, no wonder they call it the all seeing eye or the egyptian people would say eye of horus i think.

Everything opens in its own time with or without fear. When mine opened fully I had a full on third eye view where everything from buildings to nature to animals to coulours, shapes all flowed through it and showed me the changing nature of all these things. For about a good five minutes I watched it move through my third eye like a changing movie. It was at this point I became aware it was open and how I was viewing life through it. A continuios flow of life forever changing and shifting into new awareness ongoing. This experience was really showing me the nature of myself. Hopefully the potential of myself can now utilise it’s inception in me in this way.
Old 26-01-2019, 03:20 PM
Knower
i think i would like to ask can you actually close the third eye lol i would dread being in a supermarket or a shopping mall being 'open' as there could be hundreds of spirits lurking waiting for the chance for help, i think spirits can tell or know if you are 'open' then start rushing up to you. i just hope your spirit guides will step in to keep this under control as this could be very draining on your energy levels yeah.
Old 27-01-2019, 06:54 AM
Deactivated Account
That's funny but sounds like exactly what many of us are experiencing anyway so it's actually not funny maybe?

You've actually brought up a very important point I think.
I've seen a group(s?) of people who are into "deactivating/getting rid of Chakras" thing and I assume the third eye is obviously in that chakra system so they are removing it, too.
The reason they do that is IIRC, the same concern as yours; getting too energy sensitive and getting unwanted interventions/controlled by the other beings...

If you google there's the same question and the answers for it;
Is there a way to close a third eye?
https://www.quora.com/Is-there-a-way...se-a-third-eye
I didn't read this by the way lol just in case you are curious.

Your conclusion is also pretty sensible.Trust your spirit guides and strengthen your bond between them. They know what you need and protect you from those salesmen but I wonder if some will just let you figure out what you want and get it by yourself? They probably do that, too.
Old 27-01-2019, 10:32 AM
Deactivated Account

I don't consider energy centers as open or closed as such but more like muscles that have been used and strengthened. Also, energy centers can fluctuate a lot throughout the day and in different circumstances. So they are not purely static either.
Old 28-01-2019, 03:13 AM
Ascender

Explorer, I don't know if the third eye can really be closed once open, but I do believe that one can learn to sort of block out the extra stuff, for lack of a better term. I agree with AC that it is not static and maybe "open" and "closed' are not really the right words. It does seem to be fluctuating and more sensitive at certain times.
However, I also think that protection is possible and actually pretty easy, both from positive external sources as well as our own selves. I don't really think that a person can just get possessed without some level of acceptance of it. Although some people open themselves up to it without realizing it or what is actually happening to them. That is why I think that the third eye being open is actually a good thing, or even just having awareness of this stuff. I don't believe being ignorant to potential negatives is ever really helpful.
And just because one doesn't have the awareness of the spirit realm doesn't mean that they aren't being influenced by it. I believe we are all influenced by spirits, other dimensional beings, angels, demons (call it whatever you like) all the time, it's just that most of us are unaware that we are being influenced. When I began to have telepathy with the multi-dimensional beings, I realized that the connection had always really been there, I had just not known how to recognize it. I also believe people are often influenced by negative things, which makes becoming more aware all the more helpful.

I can definitely sense a negative being, whether I can physically see it or not, but if I sense something negative I just tell it to go away. Actually the funny thing is, I find humans to be much more draining then spirits or entities lol.

LonLon, I believe there are beings of the 4th dimension that can go either way, positive or negative, just like humans. However, beings of 5th dimension or higher have overcome negative emotions enough so as not to be influenced by negative desires. I also believe that there are negative things that are tired to us or our own 3D reality or tired to our planet. These are some of the beings that will poss as something they are not, along with the 4th dimensionals.
I should also point out that I do not physically see the 5th dimensional beings that I'm connected to, but hear and sense them. I do not believe that this particular group is living lives disguised as humans on earth, but that is not to say that it doesn't happen. They seem to me to be more energetic than physical, and that's not to say that they do not have a physical body on a planet, but that they are not so attached to it. They can certainly communicate through telepathy, while not physically being somewhere.

So I don't actually see extra-terrestrials disguised as human, although I often see humans that just do not look right to me and that I get a negative vibe from. Sometimes I may just feel like it's a negative human soul but sometimes it may be something else. It's a bit inconsequential to me anyway as a negative soul is a negative soul. I sort of approach entities the same as I approach humans at this point anyway.
Old 28-01-2019, 05:49 AM
Deactivated Account
jro5139
It's just that I see with my so-called third eye or intuition, see with my mind, whatever. I wan't into this thing but I was given this ability anyway. I got a response from a person reincarnated here from other planet and is aware of his/her species when I was talking about aliens. They exist at this 3D reality. Tons of them are here.

But yeah, I mean "disguising" may sound "cheating" to some and although some are doing the latter obviously, not all of them, I think. Think of the all people living here on the earth claiming they are from Pleiades. I actually talked to one of them on the internet today and he said that he personally doesn't care where one comes from and that throughout his reincarnation process, he found out all he hadn't lost has been his personality only. So despite whatever he says in his blog where he talks about his and his friends' mission on the earth as someone from Pleiades, he seems to be actually not caring each soul's "species" much, according to his reply.
I took a look at his photo he uses for his twitter and yep, he's not a human.
So I don't know...some of them simply assume they totally merge into original humans through reincarnation? I may go and ask other people from other planets or another Pleiaden.

Anyway, I do agree that there are evil humans as well, of course!It's just that some religious people may ask for God's help to remove demons from them! And I think your approach is the right one.

Edit:Lol oh no I found out in AraceliCianna's thread now that you both are connected to Pleiadian? The aforementioned Pleiadian blogger says in his blog some completely lose memory of their soul when reincarnating.
Old 28-01-2019, 10:37 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by LonLon
I heard the majority of those self-appointed high dimensional beings are actually from lower dimensions. So they do the very low dimensional things; toying with your mind and making you believe/worship them.

In my experience, "humans" toy with my mind and play gods trying to make me believe/worship them.

Low dimensional beings really exist? I once believed in their existence, but one day I said "there is no such thing as a demon", and they all disappeared.

Cheers.