Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 17-05-2011, 01:10 AM
White Rabbit Australia

Hey if you feel that way, go for it. When something sat on my bed that I couldn't see my mind changed about a few things is all. Like whether I knew reality at all.

WR
Old 17-05-2011, 02:06 AM
rainbowcrow

Ha ha WR, I just posted on another thread about an energy sitting on my bed - what a coincidence :)

rc
Old 17-05-2011, 02:11 AM
White Rabbit Australia

Is it a coincidence... or are we TWINS!!! *ominous music*
Old 17-05-2011, 05:21 AM
Trace

Just be careful Scibat. When you use a ouija you are focusing on spirit and if one particular one decides to communicate & is not the type of spirit you want to communicate with,you can get yourself into all sorts of strife. They can attach, living with you in your home. Its not straight forward. You certainly do not want a low level spirit attached to you. Ive seen it. Yoiu get one of these type attaching to you and you will have havoc in your household, not to mention the effect that an attached spirit can have on you.
Old 17-05-2011, 02:51 PM
Calypso_Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Rabbit Australia
When something sat on my bed that I couldn't see my mind changed about a few things is all. Like whether I knew reality at all.

WR

I've had that happen to me many times before but it was long before I even tried the board. LOL
Old 17-05-2011, 03:56 PM
unruhig

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilishAngel

I pictured it

Devilish Angel

it was not funny at the time lol

Peace to you
Old 17-05-2011, 10:15 PM
MoonDancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by unruhig
Devilish Angel

it was not funny at the time lol

Peace to you
I know, but it just seems comical you know, this was something you were trying to do then when it happened you freak out
Old 19-07-2011, 03:50 AM
lynnwhiteowl

Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scibat
I mentioned this on another thread, I am an amateur ghost hunter who has failed to find any ghosts. So I am seriously considering one of these as a means of bringing some kind of spirit to me for study.
Please use extreme caution..when doing this....blessings Lynn
Old 19-07-2011, 04:04 AM
AngelicOrin

I agree with Lynn, all it does is attract negativity - if you can use protective spells, and prayers when you use one. This is what I did when friends (housemates at the time) wanted to use one, I made sure I had a statue of Shiva facing us, I burnt Dragonsblood incense, and sent prayers up to AA Michael...then we became lazy we stopped doing it, and there was so much negativity, we ended up fighting, they ended up moving out, then I moved out of the place due to the negativity around the place.
Old 19-07-2011, 04:34 AM
mattie

Using A Ouija Board

You don’t need the ouija board to connect w/ the spiritual realm. You can do this nicely through your HS.

Higher Self- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...418#post254418

If you want to use a ouija board or other procedures or props to focus that is OK, but before using it use the vetting command to state that you only desire contact from those who are OF the light, IN the light, & working for Best Highest Purpose.

Vetting Nonphysical Entities- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d=1#post156097

Some think the ouija board has powers in & of itself, but it doesn't. It's just a piece of pressed board w/ printing on it.