Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 24-01-2019, 05:50 AM
Ascender

I Am Burned Out

Hello.

Need to get this off my chest. I don't know if this is the proper section to do so but if not I apologize.

Let's get to it.

I'm tired of not having enough time. Everyone has 24 hours, I have 24 hours. I work 12 hours/day so that leaves 12 left. I sleep for about 6 hours daily. 6 hours left. I work on my 'business' on the side so that I can eventually leave my 12hr/day job for about 3 hours. 3 hours left. Spend time with my fiancee so that I make sure she's happy that I'm leaving time with her...with watching movies? So 1 hour left.

1 hour left for me to...what? What can I do in 1 hour? Calculate my financial standing? More than an hour? Study more about my business? More than 1 hour.

I don't have time. It stresses me out. I work 6 days a week and the one day that I have off, I always have tons of errands to do.

I want to just explode.

GAAAAAAH!

Ok rant over.
Old 24-01-2019, 08:00 AM
Master
Definitely swings and roundabouts isn't it and we can always turn the tables on our lives and imagine what life would be like with no job at all, no fiancee to see for 3 hours a day or being in constant pain trying to sleep for 6 hours a night.

Some might even be grateful for 1 hour a day to themselves, I knew someone who woke up deliberately at night to meditate and do yoga because there was no time to do so in the day.

Life can be frustrating always depending on how you look at it and for most life seems to be full of restrictions and obstacles, I see them often in my life, but what time I do have left to myself I use wisely, wisely enough so that I keep my head above water, keep a loving union with myself and have the strength to overcome the obstacles.

Stress as you say plays it's part and it is a good self measure of how one's life is, if the stress is too much to bear then one at a point needs to address the balance of one's life.

What I have done in my life is use time wisely because whether or not it's mental, physical or emotional stress one has to heed to how one feels in some shape or form.

x daz x
Old 24-01-2019, 08:26 AM
Master

Well, I Spend 10 hours a day with work, including the time it takes to get back and forth. I sleep around 8 hours a day. That leaves me with 6 hours, which I find is not a lot, but I never work weekends and I have 6 weeks paid leave each year. This is Europe though. Perhaps you should consider moving here?

I never understood Americans (or the Japanese) and their crazy work hours. It is counterproductive, literally, because you become less productive with each hour you spend working over 40 hours a week, this is pretty much proven fact. You'll also end up spending the extra money you make on meds and medical care in general. It's just not worth it, individually or collectively.
Old 24-01-2019, 09:22 AM
Master
Between the gaps of thought
Cognition an art we forgot
Each moment eternity
One with our innate divinity

Old 24-01-2019, 03:07 PM
Ascender
Yep.
I don't know how working people with children survive.
Although I am exhausted from my job on my work days with long hours and jammed packed schedules, I actually indulge myself severely on my time offs.
I can do whatever I want to do (all about me ) or simple do nothing on my time offs.
All my pets passed away so I don't even have a pet to ground me anymore.
So much freedom.
I see people with children and/or needy spouses in my professional field. They are not all in their body. They don't have themselves.
Not happy people.
Old 24-01-2019, 05:23 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOLA
Hello.

Need to get this off my chest. I don't know if this is the proper section to do so but if not I apologize.

Let's get to it.

I'm tired of not having enough time. Everyone has 24 hours, I have 24 hours. I work 12 hours/day so that leaves 12 left. I sleep for about 6 hours daily. 6 hours left. I work on my 'business' on the side so that I can eventually leave my 12hr/day job for about 3 hours. 3 hours left. Spend time with my fiancee so that I make sure she's happy that I'm leaving time with her...with watching movies? So 1 hour left.

1 hour left for me to...what? What can I do in 1 hour? Calculate my financial standing? More than an hour? Study more about my business? More than 1 hour.

I don't have time. It stresses me out. I work 6 days a week and the one day that I have off, I always have tons of errands to do.

I want to just explode.

GAAAAAAH!

Ok rant over.

It seems as if your life is out of balance and your current lifestyle is not sustainable.

Somehow you have to find areas where you can make changes and simplify your life. It may be easier said than done, but if you do not make changes then you may end up running on empty and you will be forced to rest.

Are your twelve hour days really worth it?

Peace.
Old 24-01-2019, 05:28 PM
Master
I would want to explode too. Maybe that's what needs to happen.
Old 24-01-2019, 08:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOLA
Hello.

Let's get to it.

I want to just explode.

GAAAAAAH!

Ok rant over.

Imbalance leads to balance when we recognise it and want it.

Oh and do something about it!
Old 30-01-2019, 03:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
I would want to explode too. Maybe that's what needs to happen.

yeah, I'm about ready for a good meltdown.