Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 15-01-2019, 04:36 AM
Seeker

The seven Archangels

Michael is the captain of all the angels and archangels. He serves on God's blue ray which is the ray of protection. You can ask him for both physical and spiritual protection. This includes protection from accidents, crime, psychic aggression and even demons.

Jophiel serves on the yellow ray of illumination. Why not ask him to help you absorb information when you are studying and when you need wisdom?

Chamuel serves on the pink ray of spiritual love. Ask him to help you resolve relationship problems, find a job... and also to locate a lost object! So you could ask him to tell you where your keys are when you are rushing for work.

Gabriel is probably the most well known. Christians teach that he told Mary she would give birth to the baby Jesus and Muslims believe he dictated the Qu'ran to Mohamed. He serves on the white ray of purity. Ask him to help you establish discipline and order in your life.

Raphael serves on the green ray of divine healing. Ask him for the healing of your body, mind soul and spirit. He is also helpful when you need to have your physical needs met such as food, clothing, shelter and tools of your trade.

Uriel serves on the ray of peace. This ray is purple and gold flecked with ruby. Next time you are having a disagreement with someone why not ask him for help in creating a peaceful resolution?

Zadkiel serves on the violet ray of forgiveness. Ask him to help you if you are having a problem with this, and also with tolerance and diplomacy. He will help you bring joy back to your life if you ask him.
Old 15-01-2019, 04:23 PM
Master
Hello Goodfish!
Thanks for your post and this is a topic that can (or will) be extremely illuminating to many, once they spend some time in reflection.

You can ask yourself (and I am asking you, since you posted the OP) the following:
-Which of these do you resonate most with?
-Which of these do you least resonate with?
-With which of these do you encounter resistance within yourself?

Also, how would you personally, in your opinion, answer these questions with regard to society as a whole?
I think that simply reflecting on these questions can be very revealing, even just within the privacy of our own hearts.

Once you've had time to give it a stab, I will try to do likewise.
Others too may want to give their thoughts.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 15-01-2019, 10:11 PM
Newbie ;)

Yeah the archangels are great to call upon. There are also dark archangels that can be super helpful. You don't have to be afraid to call upon any of them, because all archangles are all 'just' archetypes with which you are playing from your higher self to your incarnated self.
Old 15-01-2019, 10:54 PM
Pathfinder

@SolarBlue not exactly! Archangels really exist!
Old 15-01-2019, 11:05 PM
Newbie ;)

I'm not saying that they don't exist lol. I played a whole lot with them.
Old 15-01-2019, 11:17 PM
Experiencer
I'd love to share my full opinions of angels, but that would veer of the thread in an unpleasant direction. So I will just share this =) When I was communicating with them and calling them, Uriel was always the one to come to me first, and embrace me to stop myself feeling alone and disconnected. It felt warm and safe.
Old 16-01-2019, 02:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azmond
I'd love to share my full opinions of angels, but that would veer of the thread in an unpleasant direction. So I will just share this =) When I was communicating with them and calling them, Uriel was always the one to come to me first, and embrace me to stop myself feeling alone and disconnected. It felt warm and safe.

Azmond, hello!
That's interesting :) Anything you are able to share about those exchanges? Only if you feel comfortable. Do you visually or otherwise perceive anything in spirit? Or how is it your communication takes place?

For me, initially it was Michael and Gabriel together on several occasions and for a very long time. Then also Raphael and for some healing of one person, who was genetically struggling, Uriel as well. I did a lot of healing of others back in the day and still do some. At a certain point, I began seeking wisdom and insight from their perspectives and many times communicate with any of these individually but Uriel the least of these 4, though the energy of all is good and true. I am a sponge or channel for it and can take the energy of many similar others they may draw in as well, but have kept my inner small...I have got to know a bit of their personalities and it is fascinating. Perhaps I will seek out a few of the others now as well.

One other I have got to know over the last few years is Azrael, or Sammael. It had to do with death and transformation. Not always physical death as transformation but also including that. One thing I became very aware of over these last several years, way before meeting Azrael, and that is that death and the soul approaching death creates a space of great truth and beauty. A time and place or a moment (so to speak) where we can approach the truth of who we are at centre more truly, more deeply, more resonantly.

Best of all, I love that there are no residual filters of consciousness on the archangels -- in the sense of those residual filters humanity have due to prior incarnations and our limitations...due to where we each are, so when I communicate with them, it is wholly pure and they are fully present and fully connected. It is, for me, one of the purest experiences of authentic love in being and doing. And for that, I am humbly grateful.

Peace & blessings
7L

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 16-01-2019, 02:46 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:

Did he literally manifest physically to you?
Old 20-01-2019, 08:27 PM
Experiencer
Perhaps how I wrote it, made it look too intense and real. My contact with them was more in terms of feeling a presence and seeing them with minds eye. more along the lines with just going with it, not trying to figure it out, if it is real or not, and just letting go. I was a teenager then, with a lot going on, whether it was real or just made belief, so usually when I felt like it would be too hard for me to even go on, I would call Uriel. I suppose I could say a lot of it was me seeing or imagining something as well in my mind, like for example Uriel gently holding me in embrace while I cried, but what came out of it, was it usually helped. I often asked for such help in times of great emotional struggle, and after few minutes I would start laughing and feeling blessed and loved, which was a complete 180degree turn. The way I would perceive something like that would be similar to how I felt the presence of a certain being I created myself in those years, to act as my support. I don't think trying to imagine that someone is next to you, would ruin it or in any way take away from genuine experience. Perhaps it can even serve to strengthen the connection. One interesting experience I had with that constructed being was, what I believe a telepathy exchange. It was so different from everything I known at that time, and too separate from how my thought would come to me, not to mention it was a bunch of information all at once. It was quite a welcome thing too, because it reinforced my belief in it as well.

The time I spent calling on angels was brief though, so I don't consider really myself as someone really capable of communication with them.
Old 22-01-2019, 01:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Perhaps how I wrote it, made it look too intense and real. My contact with them was more in terms of feeling a presence and seeing them with minds eye. more along the lines with just going with it, not trying to figure it out, if it is real or not, and just letting go. I was a teenager then, with a lot going on, whether it was real or just made belief, so usually when I felt like it would be too hard for me to even go on, I would call Uriel. I suppose I could say a lot of it was me seeing or imagining something as well in my mind, like for example Uriel gently holding me in embrace while I cried, but what came out of it, was it usually helped. I often asked for such help in times of great emotional struggle, and after few minutes I would start laughing and feeling blessed and loved, which was a complete 180degree turn. The way I would perceive something like that would be similar to how I felt the presence of a certain being I created myself in those years, to act as my support. I don't think trying to imagine that someone is next to you, would ruin it or in any way take away from genuine experience. Perhaps it can even serve to strengthen the connection. One interesting experience I had with that constructed being was, what I believe a telepathy exchange. It was so different from everything I known at that time, and too separate from how my thought would come to me, not to mention it was a bunch of information all at once. It was quite a welcome thing too, because it reinforced my belief in it as well.

The time I spent calling on angels was brief though, so I don't consider really myself as someone really capable of communication with them.
That is a lovely experience Azmond. There is more waiting, whenever you are ready.

Peace & blessings
7L

-- Rainer Maria Rilke