Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 06-12-2010, 04:19 AM
Master
Wow Amethyst ! awesome fae photos !! I love your photos !! So beautiful. Its wonderful the connection you have with the fae and they with you. Its wonderful! I did a cleansing of my home a couple of months ago and then fell asleep when I woke up the next day my room was full of beautiful white light and I saw fae all over the room helping to cleanse the home, I could see sparkles coming from them lighting the room up it was so beautiful ! Not sure if I ever posted the photo of my husband and son with fae all around my son. I'll have to find it if you haven't seen it.
Old 06-12-2010, 11:21 AM
pictoriale1

Hi Amethyst, I recognise all these photos! ha

It is so nice that many more people can actually see the nature spirits that
exist in your photos and all are so positive in their words.

When you connect with nature and nature spirits, it makes you feel happy.
When you feel happy, you cannot feel negative and you only broadcast
positive thoughts outwardly.

Positivity only creates more positivity.
Old 06-12-2010, 02:00 PM
Master
Sometimes faces pop out in a very dramatic way. Have a look at this tree spirit I captured on film:

What's really unusual about this one is that the "face" actually looks right back at me. Usually the faces stare through me like those Eastern Island heads, with a kind of blank otherworldly stare.

I started a blog about trees BTW
Old 06-12-2010, 05:48 PM
Amethyst

Wow, so many positive responses.

Thank you all - much appreciated.

Pictoriale, I agree with you whole-heartedly that through connecting with nature we can absorb and radiate positive energy.

Haaa, haaa! I am very familiar with your photos too. Especially your crystal worlds collection – get lost in those – it’s an effort to ‘come back’ – could stay there quite happily, LOL!

Hi Elfay! Thank you for your comments and a big hug to you my friend across the pond.

I’ve seen in the past your orb photo around your son. Would love to see the photo you speak of.

Hi Moon Willow!

Thank you for sharing your experiences. Their positive energy is truly beautiful and very magickal.

Any chance you could take some photos of your faerie gardens to show the forum?

What lucky nieces to have an auntie like you.

Hi again Flutterangel

Your comments that your daughter enjoyed the photos has totally made my day. Thank you for passing that on. I hope she grows up knowing it’s not make-believe at all!

Have you got a photobucket account? It’s free.

If you feel like giving it a try, you can upload your photo there if it’s on your computer, then from four choices, click the ‘direct link’ code to take a copy.

Then if you log in here and upload it here by clicking the box icon with the yellow background. You need to delete the http:// which automatically displays in the box then paste in the direct link code already on your clipboard and voila!

Blessings Amethyst x

Below - can you see the nature spirits in this photo?

There's quite a few of them. The clearest to see might be along the right-hand edge, just above the leaf of grass:

Below: it's a Brownie!

Below: can you see the lady below in the photo crop beneath her? She's not alone . . .

And another little bunch:

Old 06-12-2010, 05:51 PM
Amethyst

Uma, what an amazing photo you show us.

I took a journey around the photo and ‘fell’ into it LOL!

I do not see one particular tree spirit, but a photo bursting at the seams with 100’s of nature spirits.

If you view this photo enlarged - take your time starting in one corner and run your eyes very slowly over every inch of it - you will see that there is barely anywhere without a little face looking back at you.

Thank you so much for uploading it!

‘Otherwordly’ – I like your description!

I hope it’s ok with you that I’ve enlarged a few sections of your photo to show the forum?

The first photo crop made demonstrates the ‘blurring effect’ which sometimes occurs in nature spirit photography:

http://fairytastic.ning.com/forum/topics/the-blurring-effect-on

It is the nature spirit’s energy which I personally find beautifully mystical.

Pictoriale has taught me to think outside the box and I’ve learned that there is no ‘right way up’ sometimes when you capture this phenomenon on camera.

So the same photo crop below is shown from four different angles – revealing four different sets of faces:

And there's more . . .
Old 06-12-2010, 05:55 PM
Amethyst

Below are more crops from Uma’s photo.

Do you see the little faces around the main tree too as well as against the tree bark?

Love these little guys below – especially the little fellow along the right-hand side just below the middle who’s face seems almost wedged between the tree trunks, LOL:

Thanks again Uma for sharing your photo.

Got any more?

Blessings, Amethyst x
Old 06-12-2010, 06:03 PM
Master
Wow Amethyst ! Those new photos are amazing ! Its amazing how you capture the fae on film. Its amazing how trusting they are. I will go look for the photo I have, its on my photobucket some place.
Old 06-12-2010, 06:40 PM
Master
I'm enjoying your microscopic analysis Amethyst! Here's a link to my tree blog. I've just been too busy to upload more photos but I have quite a few. I've always been drawn to trees.

Yes many faces making up one face, that makes sense - that's the nature of our universe!
Old 06-12-2010, 09:06 PM
Summerland

I tink tht what some misconceptions about fairies are multiple in anture.

One; they simply have no belief or interest in believing

Two; most people do not realize that their energy is so much different than ours and since that energy vibrates at a much different level, they wil be blurry.

Three; they are multidimensional and can wink out in a fraction of a second

Four; we are harming them with all the insecticides and weed killersWhat some so strenuously try to kill off is dandelions. Dandelions are actually like a herb and have medicinal properties.

Five; I have never actually seen a fairy; I do not have to ; I know that they are there. My ancestors are from Ireland, so I guess it has something to do with my lineage. But I know that they are around. I have enven received a gift from them. Sometimes they play little pranks, but I don't mind that at all.

What my objection is that people, by the millions, believe in God, yet there are no photos of God. Your photos don't look like the typical Tinker Bell imagery, so it is dismissed. I have even see a photo on this forum of what was CLEARLY a fairy and yet all the naysayers were brushing it off as a bug.
I believe in fairies and all types of wee folk and elemental..

So I have said my two cents and love your photos. Keep them coming! The eyes of my 5 year pld grand daughter, Faith, knew what they were the instant that she saw the snow fairies.
Old 07-12-2010, 09:02 AM
MissKate

Wow.. They really aren't little Tinkerbells! While I've never doubted their existence, my mental image was always one of little 'Tinkerbells'.

How amazing, Amethyst. I've never seen anything like that before.
I'm so stunned. I guess I need to open my eyes a bit more and see what's really around me.

Thank you for sharing those pictures x