Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 05-10-2010, 03:19 AM
Tealrose481

just a quick question...

my mum passed away sunday night after years of illness and months of pain, she had liver failure and during her last couple of hours lost her speech and some motory movements. as i went to the toilet, i asked my nan (my mum's mum) to please not let her suffer and help us, about 5 minutes after i return to my mums side she said her first word in 4 hours..mum, and then she looked right next to me and said, my mums here for me, and she went. i feel so guilty for asking her to be taken. my question is how long does it take once a person has left us to be able to come through via medium etc?

as soon as she passed my aunt said she looked like her younger self, i couldnt see that until i found a photo of her, obviously at one of her happy stages in her life with my brother her first newborn and it was true she looked exactly this way when she passed, do you think people go back to there most happiest when they pass?
Old 05-10-2010, 03:26 AM
Master
Angel1

I'm so very sorry, Tealrose481, for the loss of your mom.
I am sure everything you did and said, every moment well, it was all just the right timing. It sounds like a graceful passing for you mom, and that your aunt's comment about her looking like her younger self ~ it all sounds right and good.

Your prayer had every intention of helping, of lessening her suffering. Your prayer was obviously heard, respected, and responded to.
Old 05-10-2010, 07:08 AM
Experiencer
Sorry for your loss Tealrose, your post reminded me of when my daughter's father passed away a few months ago (She went over to the USA to be with him)
He was suffering quite bad, my daughter (19) sat with him through it all. It got pretty bad and my daughter tried to call me here in the UK, unfortunately I wasn't home so she called my mother explaining how awful it was seeing him suffer.
After they both hung up, my mother was quite upset and asked spirit not to make Tony suffer anymore, please take him.
Within 5 miniutes after that, my daughter called my mother once again to say, her father has passed.
It was a relief for all of us.
Regarding your question, how long..... it really depends on those who have passed on, the circumstances etc. Some have been known to return quite soon, some it can take quite a long time.
Blessings
x
Old 05-10-2010, 03:08 PM
Guide
As with the others, I'm terribly sorry for your loss. However, you can sleep easy knowing that your mother is being very well taken care of. You can thank yourself too for that... for guiding your nan to your mothers bedside. She was probably there waiting anyways, but it never hurts to have a bit more help. In any case, as per my own beliefs, your mom is now more healthy than she's ever been in her physical life. :) You will see her again one day... she's probably very close by right now actually.
Old 06-10-2010, 02:44 PM
Guide
Very nicely said, Aquarius. :)
Old 06-10-2010, 04:16 PM
Tealrose481

thank you all so much, i have a candle i light and speak to my nan with so hopefully my nan will come through and tell me shes safe if my mums still resting. xxx