Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 21-01-2018, 03:53 AM
Experiencer
As above so below...?

The spiritual study tells me "as above so below, as within so without".
and seth also teaches" u make your reality".

I m wondering about this and also weak in spirit lately,
want to hear more opinions regarding this,
and any comments any voices.

Thank u!
Old 21-01-2018, 06:55 PM
Experiencer

I've always understood what happens in the physical also happens in the spiritual, neither being a primary cause, but just that its tied to and reflects. Each is symbolic and metaphoric of the other.
Old 21-01-2018, 07:02 PM
Master

As I understand it everything is created between the attraction of two equal opposites. Whether you call this dark / light, above / below, male / female, within / without, spirit / matter... I see it is all the same. I mean they are equal, so they are the same... like they are not polar but actually one and the same. So maybe there is only you and you, and how ever you play this out so does your life play out. Did I say that... or was it Seth
Old 22-01-2018, 02:16 PM
Lorelyen

As within so without shouldn't present many problems. Whatever out there is interpreted by our perceptions as "reality" so it has anchors within us. Thus we project what we perceive on "what's out there," which so far seems to be just a massive system of atoms variously bound (and made up of nothing other than positive and negative charges).

Same really with "as above so below" - our spirituality reflects what goes on in the cosmos and in turn the cosmos reflects us.
Old 27-01-2018, 07:54 AM
Experiencer
finally feel better....
thanks friends.....
Old 28-01-2018, 03:33 AM
Administrator
Hello

Happy to see your feeling better.....

As above so below A Favorite saying used often in my home.

Related to Hermeticism – Alchemy, Astrology, Theurgy

“As above, so below, as within. So without, as the Universe, so the Soul.”

Hermes Trismeglstus . “As above, so below” was recorded in the Hermetic text from The Emerald Tablet. In the tablet is put forth that which is below corresponds to that which is above and that what is above corresponds to that which is below, to accomplish the miracle of “One Thing.”

The Universe is the same as God, God is the same as man. The One and the many, time and eternity, are all One.

Growing ups so different from other's around me and so not having a foundation to understand how things worked and why they worked differently for me so make me feel that things were very fragmented and separate.

I now feel that its all connected and in a collective. I do not go to "God" in the religious context but I choose to call it "Divine White Light" and that to many is the same as God. That we are all a part of the vastness we call the Universe even those we see as living and dead. Its all energy and its all connected.

I feel that we are all of the same abilities but that we just do not all open to them in the one lifetime we are in that they unfold like mine seem to have over many a lifetime and many an experience.

I know that there is Karma as I have seen and felt its hand at play, I too know that we are all give a chance to clear our path of this. That when we pass over we do live on that there is no start and no end it seems.

I guess in the end I will know if this is true but in no rush to leave the physical. The body is great fun.

Lynn
Old 28-01-2018, 03:45 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

Happy to see your feeling better.....

As above so below A Favorite saying used often in my home.

Related to Hermeticism – Alchemy, Astrology, Theurgy

“As above, so below, as within. So without, as the Universe, so the Soul.”

Hermes Trismeglstus . “As above, so below” was recorded in the Hermetic text from The Emerald Tablet. In the tablet is put forth that which is below corresponds to that which is above and that what is above corresponds to that which is below, to accomplish the miracle of “One Thing.”

The Universe is the same as God, God is the same as man. The One and the many, time and eternity, are all One.

Growing ups so different from other's around me and so not having a foundation to understand how things worked and why they worked differently for me so make me feel that things were very fragmented and separate.

I now feel that its all connected and in a collective. I do not go to "God" in the religious context but I choose to call it "Divine White Light" and that to many is the same as God. That we are all a part of the vastness we call the Universe even those we see as living and dead. Its all energy and its all connected.

I feel that we are all of the same abilities but that we just do not all open to them in the one lifetime we are in that they unfold like mine seem to have over many a lifetime and many an experience.

I know that there is Karma as I have seen and felt its hand at play, I too know that we are all give a chance to clear our path of this. That when we pass over we do live on that there is no start and no end it seems.

I guess in the end I will know if this is true but in no rush to leave the physical. The body is great fun.

Lynn
Thank u so much,Lynn,
so the universe/God is the white light, the universe is u is me is everyone.
and also, karma is part of universe, then we embrace karma, too?
but I still don't feel great fun with the body/physical,
very much desire to leave body to go to spirit world......
(I guess my aura is not balanced yet....:(.)
Old 28-01-2018, 11:45 AM
Master

I love this tantric proverb. Life unfolds itself according to your state of bliss. So if life is bliss, and everything is life, then one must embrace that which is, acknowledge that which one is, and accept that which one is not. Like I am not a very good handy man But I am good at all the things I love, or at least I am good at enjoying them (when I remember that is the point of my tantric practice). So maybe first figure out what you are in your wholeness, and then maybe just give into how amazing you are in just that
Old 28-01-2018, 12:17 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
I love this tantric proverb. Life unfolds itself according to your state of bliss. So if life is bliss, and everything is life, then one must embrace that which is, acknowledge that which one is, and accept that which one is not. Like I am not a very good handy man But I am good at all the things I love, or at least I am good at enjoying them (when I remember that is the point of my tantric practice). So maybe first figure out what you are in your wholeness, and then maybe just give into how amazing you are in just that
True....
but what am I? I m many things.....so what really am I,Titan?
Old 28-01-2018, 01:02 PM
Master

I have this bit about how yoga is what occurs when your True Self and imagined self becomes one and the same. One is beyond imagination, and imagines the other beyond what it is capable of imagining itself to be. So do you ever feel like a Titan? Or maybe...