Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 20-01-2018, 12:46 PM
Ascender
What does God want me to do?

By "God" i mean the supreme controller.

I want to know what does God want me to do currently in my life. I want to know specifics applicable on my current situation.

I also want to know contact detail(s) of God-connected guru appointed for me by God.

Can anyone here channel God directly or indirectly (like via a high being) help me with any of my 2 questions?
Old 20-01-2018, 03:24 PM
Master

I would suggest you try and raise your vibration, get into a really happy place in your mind, and then sit with a pen and some paper and relax and breathe and see what words pop in your head, and then write them down. Don't focus on the words as they appear, focus on relaxing and breathing and allowing that you can get your own answer.

You are the God you have been looking for. Your inner being is a piece of God, you are a piece of God, and you can connect to that piece, but you have to look within yourself. It is not outside you, it is inside you. Others can give you answers they hear for you, but it is so much more powerful when you allow that you can get the answers yourself.

If you don't want to do that, and just need an immediate answer to your question, go to you tube and type in Abraham Hicks and your question. There will be several audio clips that pop up for that particular question. The answer may not be yours, but the vibration of the answer will be, because you asked a similar question.

Hope this helps!
Old 20-01-2018, 08:59 PM
Suspended
Ascender

Nameless has good advice as always
Old 20-01-2018, 10:17 PM
Newbie ;)

I would like to churn in as well. What I gathered from my source is that God wants you to believe in yourself. Further more he wants you to get a better understanding of yourself or to better put it he wants you to know your self.
Old 21-01-2018, 01:17 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by everyweekwastoday
I would like to churn in as well. What I gathered from my source is that God wants you to believe in yourself. Further more he wants you to get a better understanding of yourself or to better put it he wants you to know your self.

Thank you everyweek. That was very nice of you to say. I also like your answer, and that is the answer I got - that he/she needs to do the work to get the answer. It is so easy to ask someone else to get it for you, but sometimes the Other Side says No too :)
Old 17-02-2018, 10:23 AM
Suspended

What does God want me to do?

I would suggest that you figure out, what the reason is why "you" are here. God didn't send you. It would be against the free will. But if you choosed to learn or do something here in your life, a way to figure that out is to ask your higher Self or you guides. Do it yourself or ask 1 to 3 other channelers to be sure that you didn't fall for a scam.
Old 18-02-2018, 05:37 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by kralaro

I want to know what does God want me to do currently in my life. I want to know specifics applicable on my current situation.

I also want to know contact detail(s) of God-connected guru appointed for me by God.

Can anyone here channel God directly or indirectly (like via a high being) help me with any of my 2 questions?

From the point of view of yoga and Buddhism, the goal of a person's life is to receive the experience of joy and suffering in this world in order to then drop these desires and go to the world of God. This is his plan. This is short. And he does not particularly care how happy you are in this world or unhappy. God does not satisfy desires. He is not particularly interested in this. This is the work of the Devil.
He only needs your maturity soul. And for this, all methods are good. As a rule, it allows you to satisfy the desires of a person only within his spiritual potential. As far as a person allows his energy of merit .. (good karma) The maturity of the soul by definition is how much a person becomes stable to the vices and illusions of life. They are not captured by money, women, cars and other worldly things. If people are constantly chasing their whole lives behind these things, they are almost completely expending their spiritual potential by the end of their lives, by which they pay for the satisfaction of worldly affairs and are able to move the phenomena around .. In parallel with the satisfaction of desires, people accumulate in parallel a bad karma. They become ignorant, wickedly greedy. And after death they fall into hell., the world of animals and the world of spirits .... Having cooked there a couple centuries-millennia and having worked through suffering a bad karma .. God again gives a chance to start all over again. And the most interesting is that souls who have already passed through these hell circles in past lives have a subconscious fear of accumulating bad karma. ie there is not yet net.Tak fell gradually from life to life and nurtured the maturity of the human soul. In short, God has one goal. In order that you become indifferent to the joys and sorrows of this world and return to it. In the world of immortality and real happiness.
This world in Buddhism is called Maha Nirvana, and in yoga have merged with the creator. They turned back into it. It is like a drop of water .. Once again it merges with the ocean of light.
Old 26-02-2018, 07:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kralaro

Dear Kralaro.

Even if God 'appointed' a Guru for you, how would you be aware that the Guru was appointed by God?

Maybe, just maybe, God has already appointed Gurus for you, but you seek to test them according to your standards and not Gods and then God goes "ah well, I'll just let kralaro have it his way then" and steps aside.

Nobody knows what God wants you to do and even if one could channel God and tell you, you will be like "how do I know that message came from God and not your mind?...ask him to tell me what code I have written down and then we'll talk".

Meanwhile, God is saying "it's not as simple as that and why should I prove my existence to another who doesn't believe I exist anyway - so no way".

Then Kralaro will say, "aha! you are just making up lame excuses because you cannot guess my code...gotcha!"

It's a whole different ball-game in that you have to forge your own connection with the 'supreme controller' through sacrifice and through love and not rely on others who have done so to act as a 'go-between'...if you want to do that, go ask Jesus about it.

I cannot tell what He wants you to do...heck, He hasn't been all that forthcoming about what He wants ME to do and whenever I ask Him about it, He says "trust me...I have a plan" and when I ask about the details OF it He goes "you're not trusting me, are you?" and so, I just sigh.

One of these days, I will find out, but I have to drop all concepts of a "me that is 'doing" to know it.
Old 26-02-2018, 09:55 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
I cannot tell what He wants you to do...heck, He hasn't been all that forthcoming about what He wants ME to do and whenever I ask Him about it, He says "trust me...I have a plan" and when I ask about the details OF it He goes "you're not trusting me, are you?" and so, I just sigh.

One of these days, I will find out, but I have to drop all concepts of a "me that is 'doing" to know it.

I feel the same sometimes !
Old 08-03-2018, 03:09 AM
Ascender
Hey Shivani Devi,

>"Even if God 'appointed' a Guru for you, how would you be aware that the Guru was appointed by God?"

If anyone answers my guru question, then:
If they answers my other question too, i.e. "what does God want me to do currently in my life", and i find its answer believable then I can believe more their answer to the guru question.
I can talk to the guru to check them out.

If the channeler / guru / God shows some miracle then i can believe more / believe more that the guru "was"/is appointed by God.