Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 03-08-2017, 06:25 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauterb
Dear Des39

What I feel from your post is that you are facing an atonement due to your reaction and not acceptance of the situation.
In general this means when a person did something very wrong and in order to repair it was forced to an situation that does not suit and causes a revolt

When you do not know what action brought you here, you cannot learn. You can repeat the same action (or we can call it 'mistake') over and over again, but you never learn as you are not aware of cause and effect for this particular case. All I know is that I am here now in my current body, but I do not know what brought me here and what am I supposed to learn to move on.
Old 03-08-2017, 11:15 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Des39
I want to get out of my body. I don't care if that would mean death to the physical form, or if I would be able to come back or not. I don't care if there is an afterlife or not. I just CANNOT STAND to be inside this body any longer. I wanna get out and don't know how. I have been trying meditations and spiritual work, but with no effect on getting out. I'm still stuck inside.

one of the little-known tricks when you are stuck is to go in the opposite direction from wherever you think you should go to try to attain your goal. Sometimes has good effect. Here you might want to envision yourself more stuck in your body than you already are instead of trying to play escape artist.
Old 04-08-2017, 09:28 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
one of the little-known tricks when you are stuck is to go in the opposite direction from wherever you think you should go to try to attain your goal. Sometimes has good effect. Here you might want to envision yourself more stuck in your body than you already are instead of trying to play escape artist.
That is funny. Maybe worth to think about it.
Old 04-08-2017, 11:29 AM
Master
Quote:
what am I supposed to learn to move on
happiness. learn that happiness comes from within and not from
whatever circumstances you are faced with.

in Altered States (1980), the main character used many things to
achieve his altered conscious objective. one of them was employing
"white noise" (if i recall correctly), and another thing he did was to
relax in a "sensory deprivation tank"... which you might simulate
by using a bathtub.
Old 04-08-2017, 04:30 PM
Knower

Quote:
I want to get out of my body. I don't care if that would mean death to the physical form, or if I would be able to come back or not. I don't care if there is an afterlife or not. I just CANNOT STAND to be inside this body any longer. I wanna get out and don't know how. I have been trying meditations and spiritual work, but with no effect on getting out. I'm still stuck inside.

You probably mean astral traveling. You could used meditations before falling asleep.
Old 04-08-2017, 04:43 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
happiness. learn that happiness comes from within and not from whatever circumstances you are faced with.
Yes. Well, as soon as one completely understands that (that happiness is not dependent on outer circumstances), I guess it is called enlightenment.
Old 04-08-2017, 05:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Yes. Well, as soon as one completely understands that (that happiness is not dependent on outer circumstances), I guess it is called enlightenment.
yes! so, you know that.
the way out is to go within.
i suggest that you meditate, and enter into your heart space.
sit quietly, with reference for what exists within you, and
listen for the messages of joy that come to you from within.
follow your hearts guidance.
Old 04-08-2017, 11:21 PM
Master
we all feal lk ths we do on off it tims i wish i wz a man ido bt sps say im womn for a reson
evn jok wif frnds abot it bt im nt goin in 2 detals im hear for a eson rson reson evn it mim im goi trua ocdfdns crises im hear
we all need a cidfns bos we do we do
iv had a real nlw 2 my confdse it mi coz iv had a rlcst of bad few mths or so
bt im hea for a rezn ill soon fnd ort why we all do jus jepp o goin try 2 do yotrbdt u can
go on yor vibs 2 bt say u r mst imrtn thg in oyt r lif cz u r inmrten u e r u r a gud persn
sothng i need 2 say 2 my slf 2

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 05-08-2017, 10:25 PM
Knower

Dear Des39

What you are saying is that you would like to cheat the test! That is why you dont know why! In your heart when you watch yourself in the mirror you see all your bad things and your good things. You just need to work in your bad things to turn all of them in good things!

Pse rember that you had past lives and today you are the results of all of them!

The big why you are here is you will be tested in order to prove that you can go for the next grade. In case you fail, dont worry, you will have another chance, you will have all the chances you need. In this context details are irrelevant, the past is in the past and nothing you can do will chage it, so turn the page and do your best!

Did you check the books from Allan Kardec? All what I say is from there! Take some time and find the pdf files in the internet, it is free download!

Good study!
Old 07-08-2017, 06:13 AM
Seeker

Quote:
What you are saying is that you would like to cheat the test! That is why you dont know why! In your heart when you watch yourself in the mirror you see all your bad things and your good things. You just need to work in your bad things to turn all of them in good things!

Pse rember that you had past lives and today you are the results of all of them!

The big why you are here is you will be tested in order to prove that you can go for the next grade. In case you fail, dont worry, you will have another chance, you will have all the chances you need. In this context details are irrelevant, the past is in the past and nothing you can do will chage it, so turn the page and do your best!
But I am not sure that the concept of (some unknown) 'lessons to learn' is true. It is only a theory. Maybe I am here for learning some lessons, and maybe not.

Quote:
Did you check the books from Allan Kardec? All what I say is from there! Take some time and find the pdf files in the internet, it is free download!
Not yet. Is it some spiritual theory?