Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Closed Thread

Old 30-11-2010, 01:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerland
If you have tried other ways, which I am sure that you have, it isn't working. "definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome.'
Anytime that you want to talk with someone who has been through it, please feel free.

Yes it's definitely insane - a toxic relationship!

Thanks Summerland
Old 30-11-2010, 01:52 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
There's no "Parenting" Forum on here so I guess this one will have to do. I know there are young people floating around here who might have ideas for me. My eldest son who is about to turn 19 has been making me crazy ever since he entered puberty - challenges everything, constantly negative bringing the energy down in our home, blames me for everything... And I would like it to stop! I can't take it anymore!!!!!!!!

I was confused by the title of the thread after reading your post, he sounds like a perfectly normal 19 year old to me, boys have a tendency to lose a bit of reason between the ages of 16 and 21, at 21 or thereabouts you will get your beautiful boy back

He's not a dark entity just a normal kid, the period between boyhood and manhood must be incredibly confusing and frustrating for them, if you feel your temper rising, walk away, even if he does get the last word, remain firm if he is way out of order though.

When going through this they need someone strong to 'kick back at' but don't let him overstep the mark, if he rants calmly tell him you will continue the conversation when he can speak to you politely and walk away, this time in a boy's life is tough and harder to cope with than any girl's tantrums, stay strong, that's what he needs.

Spiritual Inspiration

The forum for seekers everywhere...
Old 30-11-2010, 02:22 AM
Master
Is it possible to get some counseling ~ maybe grief counseling for him, too? Maybe some sort of mentorship like Big Brother or something churchy or ?

Old 30-11-2010, 02:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
Is it possible to get some counseling ~ maybe grief counseling for him, too? Maybe some sort of mentorship like Big Brother or something churchy or ?

Been there, done that...it's not a panacea... I think he's too old for Big Brother - but he plans to join the army. They'd straighten him out for sure.

Thanks too Daisey, your advice makes sense. Tough to walk away though when he's badgering me in the car and I'm driving on the highway.
Old 30-11-2010, 02:42 AM
earthprowler

sorry, not trying to over ride Uma's post......

i have a 10 year old who has seen neurologists, psychologists, psychiatrists, since he was 6. meds. whatever. counseling.....he tells them what they want to hear. he has told me he's going to stab me in the heart and laugh when I die, and i get threatened numerous times a week he's going to kill his sister or wishes me dead. he steals money and lies about it till you can get him to admit it, but then it was your fault he did it. i have numerous tapings of his ragings at me when his dad is not at home, my 17 year old daughter would certainly kill him for the way he acts towards me and how he talks to me. ME. i am the one who has gone out of my way to get him all of the help i can and i am the one treated worse than a dog. and i have 8 more years of this? his psychologist doesn't know what to do with him when he listens to the tapes, he has a police record already for destruction to my car and our home and running away from me when I was on the phone with 911. 3 calls to the police for stealing, being in a police car, hand cuffed......none of that matters to him....it all comes back to being MY FAULT. what in the heck? i'm exhausted.
Old 30-11-2010, 02:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthprowler
i have a 10 year old who has seen neurologists, psychologists, psychiatrists, since he was 6. meds. whatever. counseling.....he tells them what they want to hear. he has told me he's going to stab me in the heart and laugh when I die, and i get threatened numerous times a week he's going to kill his sister or wishes me dead. he steals money and lies about it till you can get him to admit it, but then it was your fault he did it. i have numerous tapings of his ragings at me when his dad is not at home, my 17 year old daughter would certainly kill him for the way he acts towards me and how he talks to me. ME. i am the one who has gone out of my way to get him all of the help i can and i am the one treated worse than a dog. and i have 8 more years of this? his psychologist doesn't know what to do with him when he listens to the tapes, he has a police record already for destruction to my car and our home and running away from me when I was on the phone with 911. 3 calls to the police for stealing, being in a police car, hand cuffed......none of that matters to him....it all comes back to being MY FAULT. what in the heck? i'm exhausted.

OMG!!! Earthprowler, you need more help than I for this poor kid.... Could he be schizophrenic?
Old 30-11-2010, 02:47 AM
earthprowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
OMG!!! Earthprowler, you need more help than I for this poor kid.... Could he be schizophrenic?

not sure. so far he has anxiety disorder, severe ADHD, bipolar, oppositional defiant disorder, conduct disorder, learning disorder and emotional disorders.
Old 30-11-2010, 03:05 AM
Master
Quote:
not sure. so far he has anxiety disorder, severe ADHD, bipolar, oppositional defiant disorder, conduct disorder, learning disorder and emotional disorders.

The thought also occurred to me....could he be...possessed? I saw something on television not long ago, where a dark entity lived in a home and was affecting a small child, making them act strangely. As soon as they did a ritual to banish this thing, the child started acting normally. Not to give you false hopes...but this sort of thing can and does happen... It might be worth your while to see a really good psychic to investigate.......I don't know. Up to you.
Old 30-11-2010, 03:18 AM
Summerland

Quote:

earthprowler, are you the person with spooky closet? I have been here too long and am getting so confused. Don't be upset if I have you confused with someone else.
Old 30-11-2010, 03:23 AM
Master
Try a link called wildestcolts ~ to see what you can see. The man has written a book etc. etc. about things that may interest the two of you.

Closed Thread