Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 30-11-2019, 04:34 AM
Experiencer

sky -yes surveys are accessible-0however, you made a statement that most christians believe they are just stories. i did not receive a survey from you asking my beliefs so therefore your statement is eroneous-

and thats all i have to say bout that no more talkey on that as I have clearly made my point
Old 30-11-2019, 11:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by white pegasus
sky -yes surveys are accessible-0however, you made a statement that most christians believe they are just stories. i did not receive a survey from you asking my beliefs so therefore your statement is eroneous-

and thats all i have to say bout that no more talkey on that as I have clearly made my point

' no more talkey '

Thinky Thinky time
Old 30-11-2019, 12:38 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by theophilus
There was only one Adam but it is possible that he was created androgyne, both male and female. When God created Eve he removed the female part of Adam and formed it into a separate person.

https://clydeherrin.wordpress.com/2015/10/27/adams-rib/

Yes, there is something to ponder other then God made man fall
into a deep sleep and took a rib.

tsela is the feminine form of the word for rib.(as curved, a side, a plank)

tselah is the masculine form of the word.

(curved) is a big part of this word since the root of this word
is tsala (to curve) and also means "to limp" as if one sided.

The word tsela is translated to these words in the KJV
(beam,plank,board,chamber,corner,leaf,rib,side)

God opened mans side and released the woman
As
Man opened/speared the "side" of Christ on the Cross to release blood and water/the Holy Spirit of God uniting with man.

"Bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh" is a major statement since a word is repeated and not only one word but two.
(Like when Christ says Verily and Verily, Verily)Best sit up, wake up and pay attention to the double Verily.

This gets into major BIG bible medicine here. THE MARRIAGE, THE UNION,THE UNCTION.Simply beautiful.
Old 30-11-2019, 02:16 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
There is no absolute truth that one person can convey with words spoken or written. At best one can merely just state there perspective on the situation but it will always be extremely narrow-minded and manipulated do to the ego/ opinion of the person that is speaking about the experience. If we want absolute truth it's something we have to personally experienced and unfortunately that means that Genesis and the rest of the bible are a little obsolete
No person can convey absolute truth but God can and does so in the Bible. He used men to convey that truth but those whom he used were inspired by the Holy Spirit so that their words were without error.
Old 30-11-2019, 04:30 PM
MAYA EL

Quote:
Originally Posted by theophilus
No person can convey absolute truth but God can and does so in the Bible. He used men to convey that truth but those whom he used were inspired by the Holy Spirit so that their words were without error.
Using that logic one could say that the marvel movies are equal I'f not greater then the bible because of the gravity of the stories as well as the fact that they are inspired.
Old 30-11-2019, 07:26 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
Using that logic one could say that the marvel movies are equal I'f not greater then the bible because of the gravity of the stories as well as the fact that they are inspired.

well its not so simple i think, as Jesus compared the search for truth to finding a pearl or hidden treasure. why did he say that if the truth was expressible plainly? so what Theo says can't be the full story
Old 06-12-2019, 05:18 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Genesis 3:16 "Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee."

Before i begin with this post (and as almost always): "I haven't read the previous posts".

I separate the explanationing part from the rest:

"Unto the woman he said," is solely explanatory part which has nothing to do with God, but with the nature of how human think, and the statement is meant for the female understanding.

The bible could be written only with the statement : "God creates Perfection, and this is the Truth."
But that would be a short book, and nobody would understand what that means, right ?

continuing with the post: "I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception"
If truly seen, this is more like when i explain a Gravity effect to you:

When i take a stone, and open my hand from a 1.5m height, the stone will fall down, and it will imagine unimaginable horrors, until it hits the floor.

Notice how i used a blooming and totally unneeded speech to describe a simple fact.

The simple fact from the pasted quote is:

Look on how Childrens are born in the material world. Surely, only Mothers, which gave a birth to a child, can tell you how it it, but i guess it has a bit of pain.

You know this too, but what is this telling us ?

When you are interested in God, then you have to know that there is no pain in heaven, and the heavenly childrens are made with joy (pun intended, to whoever understands the pun).

The bible, if properly understood, says: "Without God, everything is damned to decay. But the decay is not of God, because decay is a Choice to be separated from (read without) God."
Old 17-12-2019, 08:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Genesis 3:16 "Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee."

What is this telling you? We know that Adam and Eve had two children after the fall and then Cain found a wife in a distant place but there's no information about more people other than the four so it's the general assumption that they had more children.What if they had more children and these children were born before the fall, how could Eve understand the increasing of the pain of birth if she never experienced it before?

After research and study I realize that this material, organic situation, which is evolved through illusory time is a result of the fall.
Compared with a greater reality and truth existent, (eternity and the timeless), this life is the illusion and matrix.
Time is insignificant, which the world resides in.
So you are not understanding the nature of Eden, or... "Paradise".

So, what did Jesus tell the thief hanging next to Him on the cross, regarding where he would be shortly?

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 17-12-2019, 09:41 PM
MAYA EL

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmartin
well its not so simple i think, as Jesus compared the search for truth to finding a pearl or hidden treasure. why did he say that if the truth was expressible plainly? so what Theo says can't be the full story
That is an invalid response fallacy of circular reasoning
Old 17-12-2019, 09:55 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmartin

David Martin,

One owns the truth if they discover it. An Aha moment, if you will. That is why Jesus spoke in parables. The truth was discerned after contemplation and accessing the Spirit.