Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 18-05-2019, 06:18 PM
Newbie ;)

bad intentions

Hello! A lot of times in my life ponces were pretending that they had fall for me in order to trick me and make money from me (to turn me to call girl or just ask me money)! And i don't talk for 1-2 times only. If a ponce see me he is not gonna loose time i am a target for them.

One day when i was thinking all of this ponces i just asked myself when someone who was not a ponce approached me cause he liked me or wanted to learn more about me and the answer was that this NEVER happened in my whole life!
I have a good appearence also i never had sexual relationships till now and no relationships at all to be more accurate! So its is not that i look like a **** and ponces approach me. Also i don't have friends (in the past i had only 1) and i am low profile and shy i really don't know if those things attrach ponces but even if they do i cannot get why they also repel good guys.
I don't know if someone can see a dipper meaning in what happens to me. It seems to make no sence! Also it cannot be a coincidence cause as i said If a ponce see me he is not gonna loose time but never someone who truly wanted a relationship approached me!
Sometimes i think this happens to me for a reason.Maybe to teach them a lesson or something or i just look like an idiot. But i still wonder how people make relationships its still the biggest question i have its seems like something that i never even had the chance to do.