Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 12-01-2016, 09:19 PM
Experiencer
Where to start?

I really want to start trying to manifest things into my life and test it out.. but I don't know where to start?
What do you do first starting out.. print out pictures of what I want? Write it down?
I've written things down before in my journal of what I want several times, but nothing seems to change. I realize you have to be consistent with it.. but do you just read it everyday? rewrite it?
I've been lurking the internet reading about LOA but just feels kinda overwhelming and so much information for a beginner so .. what's easy to begin with to start attracting what I want? I need a life transformation for sure ! :)
Old 14-01-2016, 06:38 PM
Experiencer
I would start with changing your subconscious beliefs first, because staying positive without changing them will be not easy, and probably not even possible on the consistent basis. I use audible and subliminal affirmation recordings I made for myself with beliefs I want to install. Audible ones are best used in a very relaxed hypnotic like state, which we are naturally in right before falling asleep or upon awakening, but we can also deeply relax at other times. I like to use them on my walks. Subliminal (below hearing range) work at any time, but make sure you have them on at least 8 hours a day. If you still watch tv or read newspapers or other media, I would say you will need more than 8 hours to counteract suggestions they give you, which are mostly not what you want to believe.
Those two things are to install new beliefs. Now I am not 100 percent sure, if we need to uninstall old beliefs too, but to do that you can use EFT, EMDR, or any other similar technique, that involves body as well as mind.
And the third thing - get into present moment as much as you can. Simply focus on whatever you are doing without any thinking. Experience life instead of thinking about it. In that state you are open to infinite intelligence, and that is when you get inspired to the right action for your dream materialization and ideas. Not to mention, it feels sooo good.
Have fun!
Old 14-01-2016, 09:37 PM
Master
Where to start?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragoneyes
I really want to start trying to manifest things into my life and test it out.. but I don't know where to start?
What do you do first starting out.. print out pictures of what I want? Write it down?
I've written things down before in my journal of what I want several times, but nothing seems to change. I realize you have to be consistent with it.. but do you just read it everyday? rewrite it?
I've been lurking the internet reading about LOA but just feels kinda overwhelming and so much information for a beginner so .. what's easy to begin with to start attracting what I want? I need a life transformation for sure ! :)

Dragoneyes,

Believe it or not, you started to manifest things into your life....virtually from the moment you, as a tiny toddler, understood what the concept "mine" meant. How? Something as innocuous as a long-forgotten intent to take your toy away from someone you thought was removing it (them) from your possession...begins the process of manifesting! Manifesting what? Basically manifesting what you want or desire to be yours! Then and now!

So how to continue manifesting what you want or desire to be yours, except now....from the perspective of truly understanding how it is that what appears to be outside your immediate grasp...can become yours?

Allow me to provide a couple of references that may help.

The 1st one is a thread about an article by Frederick Dodson, which prompted the following realization when I first read it: It was a shock to realize that the difference between thinking OF what I want, and thinking FROM what I want is like the difference between looking AT a postcard of someone's vacation...and being AT the location itself!. I hope you further enjoy the excellent comments from the respondents in the remainder of this thread, especially the comments on resonance.

The next two references are from an excellent site called You are Truly Loved, which contains wonderful advice and knowledge from Ariel Bravy on many of the things you're asking about in your post such as Abundance and the Law of Attraction.

I hope you are able to utilize these to help you understand that what you want to manifest....is already yours.

Reference: http://www.youaretrulyloved.com/

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=90285

Reference: https://secure3004.hostgator.com/~ar...ter-your-life/
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 20-01-2016, 03:42 PM
Knower

I'd start by inviting joy, inner peace into your life no matter the circumstances, once you feel that peacefulness then all you need will manifest naturally. i did it by affirmations every morning, listening to good relaxing music, and things began changing gradually. Good luck
Old 25-01-2016, 07:58 PM
Suspended

just be yourself, who ever and what ever you want to be.

manifestation happens via focus and detachment, so if you want to be the boss of your workplace dont get all doubtful that you would ever be able to have that job. So basically have no doubts about it.

you dont need love or gratitude or any of that hippy nonsense nor does negative thinking and what naw destroy you or what ever it is they say about bad stuff.

your beliefs run your life, if you believed that hitting someone in the face would somehow manifest 20$ that day, it would.

did hitler spread love? love for ruling the world maybe, so how did he manage to manifest an army and kill all those people?? determination, focus... it works for anyone.

LOA is about energy, energy is some kind of magically wave of what naw that goes out into the universe and literally attracts things into your life, i dunno how, but it does, and energy can be anything, there are plenty of rich people who are miserable and plenty of poor people who are happy, so its not black and white.

so what ever you want in life, just dream it and live it. You cant just dream about it and then live your day as a poor middle class man stuck where you are, because living it is more powerful than dreaming it. and by living it, you are literally telling the universe that this is what you believe.

so keep what ever it is you want in the back of your mind and keep at it and dont worry about what anyone else says.